ENFJ
Fuegoleon Vermillion

ENTJ
Reinhard
Griffith

https://www.personality-database.com/category/8/Anime/mbti-personality-type

Feb 25, 2020 9:11 PM

Jul 2016
That website has no quality control. They let anyone with only a superficial understanding of the theory add to it.
Feb 25, 2020 9:19 PM
Jul 2018
What do the numbers mean? I.e. 7w8
I keep seeing all these numbers on that site but where is the explanation?

IpreferEcchi said:
That website has no quality control. They let anyone with only a superficial understanding of the theory add to it.

They also let anyone upvote its downvote they entry or comment on it so as long as most of the people who are agreeing know what’s what then it should be fine. Looking forward to seeing what the MBTI community will make of your blog when you finish it.
Feb 25, 2020 10:10 PM

Oct 2010
Where my INFJs at?

Sailor Saturn
Sailor Neptune
Yuuko Ichihara
Youko Nakajima
Mio Akiyama
Hatori Chise
Tachibana Kanade
Himura Kenshin
Itachi Uchiha

Neat.
Feb 26, 2020 3:05 AM
Jul 2018
hm I can see how mbti would work for anime characters seeing how limited the theory is. apparently I'm isfp-t so what popular anime chars would vibe with me?
Feb 26, 2020 4:16 AM

Jul 2019
People still believe in that hogwash smh.
Feb 26, 2020 8:24 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Most characters with the type that was assigned to me are either evil or the energy saving kind good at analyzing

Feb 26, 2020 10:33 AM
May 2019
I'm ENTP https://www.personality-database.com/mbti-type/12/ENTP
Quite a few of my favorite characters are as well.
- Ryuk
- Edward Elric
- Hisoka Morow
- Rintaro Okabe
- Hange Zoë
- Osamu Dazai
- Shougo Makishima
- Denki Kaminari
- Izaya Orihara
- Orochimaru
- Arataka Reigen
- Himiko Toga
- Yato
- Karma Akabane
- Yumeko Jabami
- Mei Hatsume
- Meliodas
- Zero Two
- Cell
- Shinobu Kocho
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Sora
- Bulma
- Osamu Dazai
- Radical Edward
- Tsushima Yoshiko
- Lloyd Asplund
- Korosensei
- Askeladd
- Junko Enoshima
- Nejire Hado
- Neito Monoma
- Yazawa Nico
- Meowth
- Ling Yao
- Solf J Kimblee
- Gyro Zeppeli
- Hanako-kun
- Neferpitou
- Shion Karanomori
- Sōma Yukihira
- Jibril
- Izumi Konata
- Maou Sadao
- Mephisto Pheles
- Mari Makinami Illustrious
- Rimuru Tempest
- Chelsea
- Five
- Fujinuma Sachiko
- Tet
- Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti
- Judar/Judal
- Nase Hiroomi
- Kotaro Tatsumi
Feb 26, 2020 11:04 AM

Dec 2019
Xstasy said:
I'm ENTP https://www.personality-database.com/mbti-type/12/ENTP
Quite a few of my favorite characters are as well.
- Edward Elric
- Ling Yao

Er.... I'll argue politely disagree with those two.
I think Ed is usually typed as an ENTP because people think smart=thinker. There is no doubt he is intelligent, but I would say his first reaction to everything is emotional, even though he can be cold and calculating in battles. I would say Se-Fi?
Ling would definitely be dominant Se, probably Se-Ti, I think ESTP.
As for Kimblee, I do lean towards agreeing with you, though some type him as an INTJ.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2020 12:42 PM

Dec 2019
FlowersInTheRain said:

That's enneagram, yet another personality theory (https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/how-the-enneagram-system-works for information about it in case you're interested).

Korishi said:
hm I can see how mbti would work for anime characters seeing how limited the theory is. apparently I'm isfp-t so what popular anime chars would vibe with me?

ISFPs are the "cool" type characters (for sanity's sake I didn't distinguish between -t and -a for this list).
I'd say Yuki from Mirai Nikki, Yuri Plisetsky from Yuri on Ice, Haruka Nanase from Free, Hinata and Nagato from Naruto (Hinata a very one-dimensional ISFP), Dr. Tenma from Monster, Mayuri from Steins;Gate (I think, still not finished with the series) Itsuki from Haruhi Suzumiya, Ryuuko from Kill la Kill (maybe), Nagisa from Assassination Classroom.

Ranacchi said:
Most characters with the type that was assigned to me are either evil or the energy saving kind good at analyzing

INTP / INTJ? :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2020 12:47 PM

Sep 2015
It's a cool site, but I wish there were more comments on more characters.
can dis sig fit
Feb 26, 2020 12:57 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Streamy-sama said:

INTP / INTJ? :D

Yep! Well done
That's one of the reasons I don't have it listed on my profile, same goes for my enneagram assigned type. Plenty o people use those little intros as a first impression and I'd look much too antagonistic for 2020.
Feb 26, 2020 1:06 PM

Dec 2019
Yep! Well done
That's one of the reasons I don't have it listed on my profile, same goes for my enneagram assigned type. Plenty o people use those little intros as a first impression and I'd look much too antagonistic for 2020.

Lol exactly, and (I think) many already have an averse reaction to people who state their MBTI type because of the amount of "i'm an intj/intp and i'm so smart but i'm so lazy and i hate myself are there any other intjs/intps that have a hard time interscting with stupid sensor/feelers?" introductions in some places is overwhelming.

Plus it's more fun to leave people guessing, rather than branding yourself with a "type" immediately. >:D
Feb 26, 2020 1:15 PM

Jul 2007
L
Gintoki
Hachiman
Lain
Kakyoin
Nagato Yuki

What happens if I'm nothing like these characters and the characters themselves are nothing like each other?
Feb 26, 2020 1:19 PM
Jul 2018
Streamy-sama said:
Korishi said:

ISFPs are the "cool" type characters (for sanity's sake I didn't distinguish between -t and -a for this list).
I'd say Yuki from Mirai Nikki, Yuri Plisetsky from Yuri on Ice, Haruka Nanase from Free, Hinata and Nagato from Naruto (Hinata a very one-dimensional ISFP), Dr. Tenma from Monster, Mayuri from Steins;Gate (I think, still not finished with the series) Itsuki from Haruhi Suzumiya, Ryuuko from Kill la Kill (maybe), Nagisa from Assassination Classroom.

ok thanks. I noticed from site to site people have different typing on the same character. so it seems to me it's more of an opinion since you can't tell whether a person understands the theory fully to have an authority on it yknow? example would be Gintoki where so many people type him differently. doesn't mean much to me though I simply did a Google search on him specifically out of curiosity.
Feb 26, 2020 1:45 PM

Dec 2019
Korishi said:
Streamy-sama said:

ok thanks. I noticed from site to site people have different typing on the same character. so it seems to me it's more of an opinion since you can't tell whether a person understands the theory fully to have an authority on it yknow? example would be Gintoki where so many people type him differently. doesn't mean much to me though I simply did a Google search on him specifically out of curiosity.

Mhm, always take everything with a grain of salt :) It's everyone's subjective interpretation of the character, and/or their understanding (or lack of understanding) of the theory.
A lot of people type Gintoki as an INTP or ISFP and, as someone that did not watch the whole Gintama franchise, I remain indecisive. I'm sure he is some sort of IxxP, though. He is written as stereotypical lazy badass guy who is sort of selfish and full of other faults that are constantly made fun of. I am leaning more towards typing him as ISFP; dom Fi/aux Se.
E.G. his lifestyle (preverted manchild that does pretty much nothing if he can avoided it, works only as long as he is forced to do it and gets paid but often ends up relenting because of his weak Te (soft spot for weaker and poor, which screams of Fi/Te with a sprinkling of Se). He lives in the moment and trusts his instincts, (I think Ti/Ne would rely on experience worked out before) Tert/Inferior Te is also about caring other people more than themselve, but Fi means strong personal values while Te is about caring about the outcomes.
On the other hand, tertiary/ inferior Te often means an inability to make proper decisions when it's necessary and speaking their mind or asserting their position which Gintoki does NP. His soft spot for people therefore can be viewed as inferior Fe (as he usually refrains from helping others unless it's unavoidable).

So I dunno.

Feb 26, 2020 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
@Streamy-sama yeah his character is constantly evolving due to amount of eps. as the series progresses his philosophy is more fleshed out and some people like to point out his personality transition between prewar and postwar
Feb 26, 2020 2:05 PM

Aug 2009
Let me know when they add characters that are relevant to my interests.

Feb 26, 2020 2:07 PM

Dec 2019
Scud said:
L
Gintoki
Hachiman
Lain
Kakyoin
Nagato Yuki

What happens if I'm nothing like these characters and the characters themselves are nothing like each other?

Haha, hello there Miss. INTP. What do you do? Er....I dunno :3

I have noticed that the vaguely goodish mystical/plain weird/intelligent robot characters are usually typed as INTPs, though.

The thing is that the 16 personalities/cognitive functions are merely baselines for defining someone's character rather than fully-encompassing terms. There are, of course, the stereotypical characteristics (in my case-ENTP- crazy-inventor-mad-scientist-memelord trolls, or in your case- INTP- lazy-mad-scientist-antisocial-virgin gamers). However, those stereotypical characteristics are not definitive of each type- for example, ENTPs are usually associated with being devil's advocates, but not because being a devil's advocate is a characteristic inherent to ENTPs. It's more the way they use process information that can lead to the ENTP becoming one.
Same with the INTPs. Those stereotypical INTP things can be the result of being an INTP rather than the cause of being an INTP. I'm not familiar with all the above characters and their respective anime, as I haven't watched OreGairu and don't remember too much about Haruhi Suzumiya, but I'll speculate that they all probably exhibit INTP traits in different ways/gradations due to upbringing, the environment they are in, their personal quirks/traits, and so on.

Sorry if this was too long and didn't make sense, lol,

Edit: WTF why did it get posted three times...>.< sorry
Streamy-samaFeb 26, 2020 2:31 PM
Feb 26, 2020 5:02 PM

May 2013
My favorites INFJs <3

Itachi Uchiha
Kaworu Nagisa
Chrollo Lucilfer
Yuno Gasai
Ryunosuke Akutagawa
Kiritsugu Emiya
Koizumi Itsuki
Katsura Kotarou
Johan Liebert

I'm 4w5
I think only Ryunosuke and Johan are both Infjs and 4w5

Jun 22, 2020 5:16 PM

Jun 2020
TopAnimeWorld said:

ESFP
Goku 7w8
Gon 7w8
Luffy 7w8
Asta 7w8

ENFP
Naruto

INTJ
Lelouch

ESTJ
Erza

ESFJ
Sakura Haruno
Misty

ISTP
Guts

ENFJ
Fuegoleon Vermillion

ENTJ
Reinhard
Griffith

Like someone already said that site is bad because most people don't know what they're talking about and mistype characters often because they misunderstand the characters and functions and their negative to boot so its even worse. Don't trust that site, type the characters yourself and go on forums to discuss what you think they're types are.

My thoughts on the types for characters actually in my opinion of observing them through the years:

Bakugo is ESTP

https://practicaltyping.com/2018/12/04/my-hero-academia-katsuki-bakugo-estp/

Edward Elric is ENTP and Alphonse is INFP

Luffy, Gon Freecss, and Goku are all ENFPs, people mistype them ESFP often but they use Ne and Si instead more often.

https://www.cbr.com/mbti-anime-characters-who-are-enfps/

https://www.quora.com/What-is-Gokus-MBTI

https://www.reddit.com/r/mbti/comments/d7pprz/why_gon_freecs_is_enfp_and_uses_ne_primarily_over/

https://practicaltyping.com/2018/08/31/monkey-d-luffy-enfp/

Sasuke is INTJ and yes Naruto is ENFP too

Nami is ESFJ, Sanji is ENFJ, Chopper is INFP, Nico Robin is INTJ, Zoro is ISTP, Brook is ESFP, Franky is ESTP, Usopp is ENTP, Jinbei is ISTJ, Carrot is ENFP, Zoro is ISTP

Deku is INFJ, Light Yagami is INTJ, Misa Amane is ENFP, L is INTP

https://practicaltyping.com/2019/11/14/death-note-light-yagami-intj/

https://empathine.wordpress.com/2018/10/24/izuku-deku-midoriya-infj/

Aang is ENFP, Toph is ISTP, Katara is ESFJ, Sokka is ENTP, Azula is ENTJ

Ochaco is ENFP, Mina Ashido is ESFP, Todoroki is INTJ, All Might is ENFJ

Natsu is ESFP, Asta is ESFP

Ash Ketchum is ENFP, Misty is ENFJ, Brock is ISFJ

https://mbtifiction.com/2015/09/12/misty-pokemon-enfj/

https://mbtipopculture.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/the-enfp-ash-ketchum/

Pokemon Adventures Red is ENFP, Green (male) is ISTJ, Blue (female) is ENTP

Jiraiya is ENFP, Obito is ENFP, Tsunade is ESTP, Orichimaru is ENTP, Hinata is INFP, Temari is ESTJ, Gaara is INFP, Kakashi is INTP, Shikamaru is INTP

Vegeta is ISTJ, Gohan is INFP, Piccolo is INTJ, Bulma is ENTP

Killua is INTP, Kurapika is INTJ, Leorio is ESFJ, Meruem is ENTJ, Knuckle is ESFP, Shoot is ISTJ, Chrollo is INFJ

Yusuke is ESTP, Kuwabara is ESFP, Hiei is INTJ, Kurama is INFJ

Dolflamingo is ENTP, Boa Hancock is ENTJ, Crocodile is ENTJ, Arlong is ENTJ, Enel is ENTP, Kaido is ESTP, Big Mom is ESTJ, Blackbeard is ENFP, Shanks is INFJ

Madara is ENTJ

That's my opinion on those character's type and I can explain each function in detail and when they use them for evidence if necessary, I'm pretty confident on every person and character I posted here personally. That's at least my opinion again anyway, feel free to share your own opinions too.
BMuddy120Jun 22, 2020 6:11 PM
Jun 22, 2020 5:18 PM

Jun 2020
IpreferEcchi said:

Fully agree with this. The people on that site mistype so often its hilarious to me, haha
Jun 22, 2020 6:06 PM

Jun 2020
FlowersInTheRain said:

IpreferEcchi said:

They also let anyone upvote its downvote they entry or comment on it so as long as most of the people who are agreeing know what’s what then it should be fine. Looking forward to seeing what the MBTI community will make of your blog when you finish it.

The problem is most people don't, they think they do but spout nonsense all the time and have bad arguments or no arguments at all. It's just a popularity bias website, don't take it too seriously. Sometimes their right, sometimes their wrong (a lot of the time). Someone said on reddit to rather when you go to this site, look at the two most popular votes for the type and then analyze the character from the story and the functions to see which one matches up, which I fully agree with and think is an ingenius way of typing the characters more fairly and accurately there. So yeah, keep that method in mind if you type using that terrible website at anytime.
Jun 22, 2020 6:29 PM

Jun 2020
IpreferEcchi said:

So your making an MBTI blog I hear? Interesting, sounds great. Do you agree with my opinions on types above? I gave some evidence for some if you agree or disagree, if its a spoiler of sorts to your blog then you don't have to tell me. I'm just curious about asking you since apparently I just found out your making a MBTI blog supposedly which is always a good thing. I've been following praticaltyping recently, I agree and disagree with their typings like anyone but I still enjoy them nonetheless even if we disagree with some characters typings here and there. I hope your blog is successful, I'll be there to support it. Just let me know when its ready and I'll be there.
Jun 22, 2020 9:56 PM

Jul 2016
BMuddy120 said:
So your making an MBTI blog I hear? Interesting, sounds great. Do you agree with my opinions on types above? I gave some evidence for some if you agree or disagree, if its a spoiler of sorts to your blog then you don't have to tell me.

I haven't thought about any of those characters except Toph. The blog will only have series that are in MAL's database. Avatar: The Last Airbender isn't accepted on MAL, so I'm not going to include it. Not in the first round at least.

I want to start making blog posts in a couple or a few months. I have to change the way that I watch anime, because the way that I do it now isn't sustainable for how many I need to watch for the blog.

I haven't been working on it very quickly because I always wear headphones when I watch anime, and clean my ears every time I put them on, so it's been annoying.

I should pick which ones to wear headphones for and which ones not.
Jun 23, 2020 4:06 AM

Jun 2020
IpreferEcchi said:
BMuddy120 said:
So your making an MBTI blog I hear? Interesting, sounds great. Do you agree with my opinions on types above? I gave some evidence for some if you agree or disagree, if its a spoiler of sorts to your blog then you don't have to tell me.

I haven't thought about any of those characters except Toph. The blog will only have series that are in MAL's database. Avatar: The Last Airbender isn't accepted on MAL, so I'm not going to include it. Not in the first round at least.

I want to start making blog posts in a couple or a few months. I have to change the way that I watch anime, because the way that I do it now isn't sustainable for how many I need to watch for the blog.

I haven't been working on it very quickly because I always wear headphones when I watch anime, and clean my ears every time I put them on, so it's been annoying.

I should pick which ones to wear headphones for and which ones not.

Ok great, how will we be notified when it comes up? Do you we have to comeback here to get the website name? And I'm guessing you mean you havne't started typing anyone until you start the blog, which is fine. I fully understand. Keep me posted, I follow praticaltyping like I mentioned and give my opinions on their posts, sometimes I think there off though so I was just wondering how it'd be great if there were even more MBTI blogs around to balance out opinions and here you come haha. Since I write so many MBTI character posts on Reddit myself, I've been thinking of just starting my own blog as well.
Jun 23, 2020 4:22 AM
Jul 2018
I think this website isn't super accurate for mbti types..
What I do to find anime characters with my type is searching on tumblr and reddit how they type them and why, and then I take the answer that makes the most sense to me
Jun 23, 2020 4:30 AM

Jul 2016
BMuddy120 said:
Ok great, how will we be notified when it comes up? Do you we have to comeback here to get the website name? And I'm guessing you mean you havne't started typing anyone until you start the blog, which is fine. I fully understand. Keep me posted, I follow praticaltyping like I mentioned and give my opinions on their posts, sometimes I think there off though so I was just wondering how it'd be great if there were even more MBTI blogs around to balance out opinions and here you come haha. Since I write so many MBTI character posts on Reddit myself, I've been thinking of just starting my own blog as well.

You can make blog posts on MyAnimeList.

No, I'm analyzing the characters before I start the blog posts. I have to make thumbnails for all of them using the images in MAL's database.

It will mainly be an index listing the types with the character thumbnails underneath. There will be links on that page to detailed analysis for certain characters. Only certain characters that I think need an explanation/are perfect examples of a type for teaching purposes will get their own separate posts.
Jun 23, 2020 5:34 AM

Mar 2012
Mine is INTP - I see Hikigaya Hachiman and Conan in the list, I love both characters.

I went through some anime titles and they pretty much have tried to classify each and every character even those harem and reverse harem MCs that don't even have a personality and plenty of others that are simply one-dimensional and generic copy-paste tropes.
Jun 23, 2020 7:59 AM

Jun 2020
Maou_heika said:
Mine is INTP - I see Hikigaya Hachiman and Conan in the list, I love both characters.

I went through some anime titles and they pretty much have tried to classify each and every character even those harem and reverse harem MCs that don't even have a personality and plenty of others that are simply one-dimensional and generic copy-paste tropes.

I disagree and see Conan Jimmy Kudo as ENTP for sure in my opinion. INTPs in my opinion are Aokiji, Shikamaru, Killua, Ging Freecss, Dr. Gero, Shoto Aizawa, Dr. Marcoh, Kakashi.
BMuddy120Jun 23, 2020 8:08 AM
Jun 23, 2020 8:04 AM

Jun 2020
IpreferEcchi said:
BMuddy120 said:

You can make blog posts on MyAnimeList.

No, I'm analyzing the characters before I start the blog posts. I have to make thumbnails for all of them using the images in MAL's database.

It will mainly be an index listing the types with the character thumbnails underneath. There will be links on that page to detailed analysis for certain characters. Only certain characters that I think need an explanation/are perfect examples of a type for teaching purposes will get their own separate posts.

I might post some of my opinions on here, who knows. But I'm definitely thinking about making an official blog whether it'd be an official website or Tumblr like most people do MBTI character posts on. You probably seen my type for characters on Reddit through googling them already, I've done a lot of characters already in depth. I'm probably gonna work on and get my Luffy ENFP post out soon with my ISFJ friends assistance on him and we'll share our opinion together why we think so.

And I see, that's optimal since there's so many character to type out there, this method is similar to Fictionalmbti's method. Is the blog gonna be here or completely separate website? Will there be a comment section to give our opinion similar to praticaltyping?
BMuddy120Jun 23, 2020 8:09 AM
Jun 23, 2020 8:10 AM
Jul 2018
I'm INTP-T and turns out the best girl Kuromi is also INTP. What a nice surprise.

UPD
Ok, I retook the test, turns out I'm no longer INTP-T, I'm ENTP-T. I was living a lie, how tragic. But I guess it makes sense since my anime counterpart Umaru-chan is also ENTP.
removed-userJun 23, 2020 8:29 AM
Jun 23, 2020 8:14 AM

Mar 2012
BMuddy120 said:
Maou_heika said:

I disagree and see Conan Jimmy Kudo as ENTP for sure in my opinion. INTPs in my opinion are Aokiji, Shikamaru, Killua, Ging Freecss, Dr. Gero, Shoto Aizawa, Dr. Marcoh, Kakashi.
The database is maintained by fans, I don't know anything about MBTI, just took a test before looking up this website. If you are knowledgeable about it then you can sign in with your google account and give your input on the said character.
Jun 23, 2020 10:13 AM

Jun 2020
Maou_heika said:
BMuddy120 said:

The database is maintained by fans, I don't know anything about MBTI, just took a test before looking up this website. If you are knowledgeable about it then you can sign in with your google account and give your input on the said character.

I'm done with that website, those people are beyond saving and are too negative and unknowledgeable in my opinion and stereotype too often and misunderstand the functions and things. That's why you see so many mistypes on there in my opinion like with Bakugo. I'll stick to forums and Reddit for healthier communities and discussion even if there's conflict in those platforms too at times. Don't trust that site, there's probably only like 30-50% correct on there in my opinion just like Iprefer hinted at above with their critique of the site.
BMuddy120Jun 23, 2020 10:18 AM
Jun 23, 2020 10:21 AM

Jun 2020
liquidd0g said:
What I do to find anime characters with my type is searching on tumblr and reddit how they type them and why, and then I take the answer that makes the most sense to me

I fully agree with this, blogs, tumblr, reddit, and forums like typologycentral are good places to weigh different opinions on types for characters, also just learning the functions and types and trying to type them yourself is a good method lol. A combination of all of that is a good method. Also Quora isn't too bad sometimes for typing characters as well.
Jun 23, 2020 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
BMuddy120 said:
liquidd0g said:

I fully agree with this, blogs, tumblr, reddit, and forums like typologycentral are good places to weigh different opinions on types for characters, also just learning the functions and types and trying to type them yourself is a good method lol. A combination of all of that is a good method. Also Quora isn't too bad sometimes for typing characters as well.

Oh I've never tried Typologycentral or Quora and I haven't learn a lot about cognitive functions yet, but I'll check these out! thanks ^^
Jun 23, 2020 12:34 PM

Jun 2020
liquidd0g said:
BMuddy120 said:

Oh I've never tried Typologycentral or Quora and I haven't learn a lot about cognitive functions yet, but I'll check these out! thanks ^^

Your welcome, Personalitycafe has some great stuff too but I moved onto Typologycentral and like and prefer the community there now. You'll probably see my posts on both sites but moreso on Typology nowadays currently.
Jun 23, 2020 12:57 PM
Jul 2018
While that site is fun timesink, as @BMuddy120 said, it's VERY inaccurate.

If you want a nice test, that is actually done the right way, as in, for functions, this is it:
https://sakinorva.net/functions

With much more in-depth results. Discard that 16 personalities shite.

My type is ENTP(From test above, the 2nd and 3rd option in likelihood are INTP and ENFP), with enneagram 8w7 or 7w8(I keep getting mixed results).
I feel like the former more though.

I guess if you want some xamples of characters from site, then there is Izuko Gaen from Monogatari, Askellad from Vinland or Doflamingo. Not sure how on point they are, but I can't be bothered to think about it.
Jun 23, 2020 1:28 PM

Jun 2020
_cotillion said:
While that site is fun timesink, as @BMuddy120 said, it's VERY inaccurate.

If you want a nice test, that is actually done the right way, as in, for functions, this is it:
https://sakinorva.net/functions

With much more in-depth results. Discard that 16 personalities shite.

My type is ENTP(From test above, the 2nd and 3rd option in likelihood are INTP and ENFP), with enneagram 8w7 or 7w8(I keep getting mixed results).
I feel like the former more though.

I guess if you want some xamples of characters from site, then there is Izuko Gaen from Monogatari, Askellad from Vinland or Doflamingo. Not sure how on point they are, but I can't be bothered to think about it.

Emphasis on VERY INACCURATE, haha. I fully agree, thanks. I general I think any voting sites are bad cause it leads to popularity bias which isn't always good like on that website. But some sites listing types I think are fine and are accurate a lot of the time, some of them are good and ok I think.

And yes thank you for putting Dolflamingo as ENTP, he uses Ne all the time and Ti, Fe, and Si. The ENFJ mistype in my opinion is ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all to his character, this man says don't mess with my family once and everyone hops on the bandwagon he's ENFJ, haha. He jumps from idea to idea and likes to mess with people like most ENTPs for the sake of it, he's the Joker in One Piece, even Tekking101 agrees on this and relates him to the Joker who's the epitome of ENTPs. His Thrones Wars speeches he juggles possibilities with his Ne and says a new era to take the throne is coming, I wonder who's gonna claim the top seat and be king of the seas, all Ne in Dolflamingo and Ti. And he did this again when he asks who's gonna win the war and juggles the possible options with his Ne and said whoever does win becomes Justice in this world.

Some more ENTPs in anime are Edward Elric the epitome of anime ENTPs, Usopp, Hiruluk, Hisoka, Cell from Dragon Ball, Orichimaru, and Pitou from Hunter x Hunter is ENTP also. And Bulma is ENTP along with Hatsume Mei as well is an obvious ENTP.

More topics from this board

» Whats's your favourite snack food?

Towaii7 - Mar 22

24 by DesuMaiden »»
8 minutes ago

» Have you ever been falsely accused of anything? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - May 1

71 by DesuMaiden »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » do godzilla or any other kaiju actually exist irl?

FruitPunchBaka - Yesterday

29 by DesuMaiden »»
28 minutes ago

» Lonely Teens Are Making "Friends" With AIs

deg - May 11

29 by DesuMaiden »»
29 minutes ago

» Tell me some chara who you want to confess your love to but ypu know you'll rejected by him/her?

Koimeguna - May 11

9 by LeonhartAugust »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.