Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2020 10:37 AM
Feb 2020
hi hi ! i'm pretty new to all of this, andd

nowadays i have much more time to watch anime, so i decided it's time to actually be able to keep track of what i watch / read.

~<3
SweeetKiichigoFeb 17, 2020 10:54 AM
Feb 17, 2020 10:39 AM

Oct 2009
Welcome to MAL bro!!!

▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░
Feb 17, 2020 10:40 AM

Oct 2018
Shortie_birdie said:
hi hi ! i'm pretty new to all of this, andd

nowadays i have much more time to watch anime, but i'm not really the best when it comes to finding good animes that i could watch so, i'd gladly accept any recommendations anyone has for animes like

- any movies like Koe No Katachi
- Himouto! Umaru - chan

or just an anime that either falls in the, slice of life, mystery, supernatural or romance !

~<3
Glad you like Emilia, I might make a set of her sometime next month.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Feb 17, 2020 10:51 AM

Mar 2016
Welcome to MAL! Have fun here! I suggest you check out this club and this forum section for recommendations.
If you ever want to talk about any shared anime or manga, or want a personal recommendation, feel free to hit me up!
Feb 17, 2020 12:14 PM

Jan 2018
Welcome to MAL ^_^
Feb 17, 2020 12:33 PM
May 2019
Hi, Welcome to MAL enjoy your stay^^
Feb 17, 2020 2:18 PM

Apr 2013
Hi shortie, welcome on mal !
Feb 18, 2020 9:46 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Welcome to MyAnimeList!
Where'd you get that Your Name anime list format that you got there? It looks nice and I've been seeing variants of it everywhere on this site, but I don't know where people keep getting the source code or whatever from... I also wonder if it's customizable so that you can put a different anime on it...

Ahahaha anyway anyway anyway I notice you have some cool titles in your PTW list, including some in the magical girl genre! If you want any magical girl recommendations, go ahead and leave a comment/private message and maybe I'll be able to help!
Feb 18, 2020 10:34 PM

May 2017
Welcome to mal, your anime list theme looks awesome
A person's life is not comprised of four repeating season, but a year-long winter wilderness, whether or not you stop to wipe your blood or tears, they will inevitably freeze over.
Feb 19, 2020 12:15 AM

Jun 2013
Welcome to MAL, have fun and enjoy your stay! :D
Feb 19, 2020 5:05 AM
Feb 2020
Fario-P said:
Welcome to MyAnimeList!
Where'd you get that Your Name anime list format that you got there? It looks nice and I've been seeing variants of it everywhere on this site, but I don't know where people keep getting the source code or whatever from... I also wonder if it's customizable so that you can put a different anime on it...

Ahahaha anyway anyway anyway I notice you have some cool titles in your PTW list, including some in the magical girl genre! If you want any magical girl recommendations, go ahead and leave a comment/private message and maybe I'll be able to help!

oh! there's a forum post that has a bunch of mal layouts, just scroll down and you'll see it!

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1499058
and yes, i'm pretty sure you can customise the pictures in it too<3
Feb 19, 2020 5:11 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Shortie_birdie said:
Fario-P said:
Welcome to MyAnimeList!

oh! there's a forum post that has a bunch of mal layouts, just scroll down and you'll see it!

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1499058
and yes, i'm pretty sure you can customise the pictures in it too<3

Oh, how very impressive! Thank you very much :D
Feb 19, 2020 8:23 AM

Sep 2018
hello, welcome to MAL :) your plan to watch list is pretty impressive, and i really recommend jojo. k-on and lucky star - such great series.
Feb 20, 2020 11:40 AM

Dec 2019
Welcome and enjoy your stay =)
                                                         🖤   

Feb 20, 2020 8:04 PM

Aug 2015
Welcome to the Forums !

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to add me~~

More topics from this board

» Hello everyone!

Palash_6 - Apr 24

30 by ingridguerci94 »»
2 hours ago

» hihi!!

aniiaya - Yesterday

7 by MeguSae38 »»
Today, 2:40 AM

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - Apr 22

10 by loligoth666 »»
Yesterday, 8:06 AM

» Hi everyone

fdasfdsadsa - Apr 23

5 by YanYan »»
Yesterday, 7:48 AM

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Apr 23

12 by YanYan »»
Yesterday, 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.