Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2020 10:30 PM

Aug 2018
DomineLkira said:
Zura1468 said:
I can't wait until they fix the whole fake votes problem. FMABs fan bases will be publicly executed and the show dethroned. Glorious days await us friends, glorious days indeed

FMAB won't be affected in anyway. For the time being I am active on this website , it's score was never mass upvoted or downvoted. But this isn't the case with IR.
Guess the days of glory are coming to an end .
¯_(ใƒ„)_/¯
Are you honestly not aware of their botting antics? They give anything that comes close to FMAB 1s while also botting users to give the show 10s. I'd be scared if I were them rn
Feb 8, 2020 10:31 PM

May 2018
Atomizer74 said:
DomineLkira said:

You can't get a proof because you are wrong. No one was mass dropping 1's on this anime. This only happened when the whole Nux thing happened. Like @Cladocera has pointed out.

Confirmed.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200206050142/https://myanimelist.net/anime/40010/Ishuzoku_Reviewers/stats
Unfortunately they only have one snapshot of the page, however, it was on the 6th of Feb, and shows on the 6th it only had 247 votes of 1, with a percentage of 0.9%.
I mean, sure, before the 10s started flooding in, those 247 votes would have been a higher percentage, however, how many of those 1s started coming in after the 10s started coming in? That is what I was actually interested in knowing, but either way, it is clear with only 247 1 votes back then, and almost 4k votes of 1 now, that they started coming in at the same time.

What did you confirmed actually? Not being rude just asking. 0.9% of 0's is a pretty okay for an ecchi show. It was still rated 7.6 , higher than the most series in this season.
Feb 8, 2020 10:31 PM

Jan 2017
Zura1468 said:
DomineLkira said:

How does spamming it with 10's gonna help the series in any way?
That too on MAL , which is completely different from Funimation.

I heard something about SJW making false 1 reviews and breaking the scale. The 10s were their way of fixing it while also allowing Nux to make a massive flex

Good lord there is no end to these "SJW menace" boogeyman that people harp about on the internet.
Feb 8, 2020 10:32 PM

May 2018
Zura1468 said:
DomineLkira said:

FMAB won't be affected in anyway. For the time being I am active on this website , it's score was never mass upvoted or downvoted. But this isn't the case with IR.
Guess the days of glory are coming to an end .
¯_(ใƒ„)_/¯
Are you honestly not aware of their botting antics? They give anything that comes close to FMAB 1s while also botting users to give the show 10s. I'd be scared if I were them rn

Oh , I meant FMAB , the anime. It won't be affected. The people who have made alt accounts and bots to rated it 1/10 must be axed tho.
Feb 8, 2020 10:34 PM

Jul 2017
I hadn't even heard about the YouTuber everyone is citing as responsible for the tidal wave of high ratings. I heard about it from a random person on Twitter and heard that people were attempting to petition Funimation to not localize it or something like that because of their politics, so I decided to give it a 10/10 to show that there's still plenty of popular support for shows like this, although it's actually an unremarkable 6/10 anime.

I feel I'm entirely justified in my rating. It's a culture war.
Feb 8, 2020 10:35 PM

May 2018
Synchronisity said:
Zura1468 said:

I heard something about SJW making false 1 reviews and breaking the scale. The 10s were their way of fixing it while also allowing Nux to make a massive flex

Good lord there is no end to these "SJW menace" boogeyman that people harp about on the internet.

Dude , you don't know the people on Nux's YouTube comment section. Some people are actually saying that this is necessary because MAL is infiltrated by leftists. Like whaaaat?
Feb 8, 2020 10:36 PM

Feb 2020
DomineLkira said:
Atomizer74 said:

Confirmed.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200206050142/https://myanimelist.net/anime/40010/Ishuzoku_Reviewers/stats
Unfortunately they only have one snapshot of the page, however, it was on the 6th of Feb, and shows on the 6th it only had 247 votes of 1, with a percentage of 0.9%.
I mean, sure, before the 10s started flooding in, those 247 votes would have been a higher percentage, however, how many of those 1s started coming in after the 10s started coming in? That is what I was actually interested in knowing, but either way, it is clear with only 247 1 votes back then, and almost 4k votes of 1 now, that they started coming in at the same time.

What did you confirmed actually? Not being rude just asking. 0.9% of 0's is a pretty okay for an ecchi show. It was still rated 7.6 , higher than the most series in this season.

Confirmed that the 1s mostly came after the 10s started coming in.
Feb 8, 2020 10:36 PM

Aug 2018
Synchronisity said:
Zura1468 said:

hey, it's just what Ive been told aight?
Feb 8, 2020 10:37 PM

May 2018
Daroman said:
I hadn't even heard about the YouTuber everyone is citing as responsible for the tidal wave of high ratings. I heard about it from a random person on Twitter and heard that people were attempting to petition Funimation to not localize it or something like that because of their politics, so I decided to give it a 10/10 to show that there's still plenty of popular support for shows like this, although it's actually an unremarkable 6/10 anime.

Yeah but unfortunately , rating the show 10/10 on MAL which is not a part of Funimation in any way doesn't make much sense. Or does it? Please let me know if it does
Feb 8, 2020 10:38 PM

May 2018
Atomizer74 said:
DomineLkira said:

Oh yeah okay. Sorry I misunderstood.
Feb 8, 2020 10:38 PM

Jul 2017
DomineLkira said:
Daroman said:

Yeah but unfortunately , rating the show 10/10 on MAL which is not a part of Funimation in any way doesn't make much sense. Or does it? Please let me know if it does

It's not even necessarily about Funimation, it's just to show that there are significant numbers of people that support shows like this and that they are not unanimously and universally condemned.
Feb 8, 2020 10:42 PM

Oct 2014
Atomizer74 said:

A child could have told you that one, my dude...
Message me for Fate/ information
Feb 8, 2020 10:42 PM

May 2018
Daroman said:
DomineLkira said:

It's not even necessarily about Funimation, it's just to show that there are significant numbers of people that support shows like this and that they are not unanimously and universally condemned.

Okay. But there are many people who doesn't care about this situation and are only doing this because Nux Taku , an anituber told them to do so.
Feb 8, 2020 10:43 PM
Apr 2016
NoLiferSoul said:
The text in this post applies to all threads in this sub-board.
If you choose not to read it or not to follow it, you may be banned without warning.

Topic Rules
- Existing topics relating to the entry's score/rating/vote brigading/etc are now locked.
- All threads created after this timestamp must be only about the story of the anime itself.
--- Creating new threads related to the rating or companies cancelling it may lead to immediate bans.
- Discussion relating to the entry's score/rating/vote brigading/etc goes here.
--- Posts in other discussion threads about this may lead to immediate bans.
- Complaints about the decision to nullify all votes related to the brigade (be they up or down votes) can go in this suggestion thread.

Discussion Rules
This thread is moderated. Violating these rules will result in deleted/modified posts and may lead to immediate bans.
- All rules listed below are in addition to the Site & Forum Guidelines; duplicates are only given as general reminders.
- NO encouraging vote manipulation (e.g., "Go rate this a 10/1!")
- NO trolling/baiting (e.g., "Your taste is shit").
- NO abuse (e.g., "You're retarded").
- NO harassment (including telling other users to ignore user X).
- NO spam (click here to see what may constitute as spam)
- NO avoiding the minimum character requirement.
- NO backseat modding. Please use the report links to report rule violations and let the moderators handle it.

What happened to the score?
On Wednesday, one YouTuber told his 1 million followers to go to MAL, register an account if necessary, and vote Ishukozu Reviewers a 10. Another YouTuber with 1.4 million followers has now jumped on the bandwagon and told his followers to do the same.

Will this be fixed?
Yes. MyAnimeList will not tolerate vote brigading.

When will it be fixed?
Before this incident, the new scoring algorithm created to combat vote manipulation by duplicate accounts was already slated for mid-February. A method to combat vote brigading will now be included as well. Please see Kineta's post for more information.

How will you fix it?
Please wait for Kineta's announcement.

I'm really not understanding whats going on. Your getting more traffic to the site, more mulah, Why was Reviewers the straw on the camels back? FMAB has been getting dupe accounts, Pingu in the city is 136 and shelter the music video is 163, so get rid of those too, this was one of the ways we could stick it to funimation and for whatever reason this is unacceptable? wild
Feb 8, 2020 10:44 PM

May 2018
LegendaryRQA said:
Atomizer74 said:

A child could have told you that one, my dude...

But it's good because he gave concrete proof. Now this point will no longer be bought up. Or else I hope so because every argument that was earlier deflated is being bought up by some another person.
DomineLkiraFeb 8, 2020 10:47 PM
Feb 8, 2020 10:46 PM

May 2018
Nemeshisu said:
NoLiferSoul said:
The text in this post applies to all threads in this sub-board.
If you choose not to read it or not to follow it, you may be banned without warning.

Topic Rules
- Existing topics relating to the entry's score/rating/vote brigading/etc are now locked.
- All threads created after this timestamp must be only about the story of the anime itself.
--- Creating new threads related to the rating or companies cancelling it may lead to immediate bans.
- Discussion relating to the entry's score/rating/vote brigading/etc goes here.
--- Posts in other discussion threads about this may lead to immediate bans.
- Complaints about the decision to nullify all votes related to the brigade (be they up or down votes) can go in this suggestion thread.

Discussion Rules
This thread is moderated. Violating these rules will result in deleted/modified posts and may lead to immediate bans.
- All rules listed below are in addition to the Site & Forum Guidelines; duplicates are only given as general reminders.
- NO encouraging vote manipulation (e.g., "Go rate this a 10/1!")
- NO trolling/baiting (e.g., "Your taste is shit").
- NO abuse (e.g., "You're retarded").
- NO harassment (including telling other users to ignore user X).
- NO spam (click here to see what may constitute as spam)
- NO avoiding the minimum character requirement.
- NO backseat modding. Please use the report links to report rule violations and let the moderators handle it.

What happened to the score?
On Wednesday, one YouTuber told his 1 million followers to go to MAL, register an account if necessary, and vote Ishukozu Reviewers a 10. Another YouTuber with 1.4 million followers has now jumped on the bandwagon and told his followers to do the same.

Will this be fixed?
Yes. MyAnimeList will not tolerate vote brigading.

When will it be fixed?
Before this incident, the new scoring algorithm created to combat vote manipulation by duplicate accounts was already slated for mid-February. A method to combat vote brigading will now be included as well. Please see Kineta's post for more information.

How will you fix it?
Please wait for Kineta's announcement.

I'm really not understanding whats going on. Your getting more traffic to the site, more mulah, Why was Reviewers the straw on the camels back? FMAB has been getting dupe accounts, Pingu in the city is 136 and shelter the music video is 163, so get rid of those too, this was one of the ways we could stick it to funimation and for whatever reason this is unacceptable? wild

Stop saying the same thing which many other of your kind have already said. No one is sticking to Funimation. What do you think is happening in this thread? Why do you think it has 1000plus comments? This argument has already been countered.
Feb 8, 2020 10:49 PM

Oct 2014
Nemeshisu said:
stick it to funi

Can someone explain to me how that works?

Did funimation go on record saying that their revenue and licensing deals are directly correlated to MAL or AniList's scores or something? They must of said SOMETHING to that effect if everyone believes it so passionately... You would think that the best way to get back at Funi would be to cancel your subscription and then put "Removed IR" as the reason for leaving. Or heck, MAKING AN ACCOUNT and then canceling it on purpose to then put that as the reason.
Feb 8, 2020 10:54 PM
Feb 2020
Daroman said:
DomineLkira said:

This.
Even though I still think IR is a 10/10 from the first ep. Been waiting for this ever since I heard it it was getting an adaptation and finding out what it was about

Even bought the manga and eagerly waiting for vol.3 to realease
Feb 8, 2020 10:57 PM

Sep 2018
Daroman said:
DomineLkira said:

Perhaps not that many people watch these shows because they're not to their tastes? Or maybe there actually are many people who watch it but they are not very vocal? What's the point of manipulating votes in "favor of the show" instead of just spreading the word and recommending it?

Also, there are actual sites they could make petitions on to start a movement, something as ambiguous as mass voting doesn't seen to be that effective (especially when there is an actual youtuber commanding his 1M followers to spam reviews here).

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
Feb 8, 2020 10:59 PM

Jul 2017
thefjords said:
Daroman said:

Perhaps not that many people watch these shows because they're not to their tastes? Or maybe there actually are many people who watch it but they are not very vocal? What's the point of manipulating votes in "favor of the show" instead of just spreading the word and recommending it?

Also, there are actual sites they could make petitions on to start a movement, something as ambiguous as mass voting doesn't seen to be that effective (especially when there is an actual youtuber commanding his 1M followers to spam reviews here).

Yeah, it's possible that there are better ways of promoting the show or showing support, but I'm a lazy idiot so I just logged onto my MAL account and gave it a high rating.
Feb 8, 2020 11:05 PM
Feb 2020
Looking at the current status right now, I think without most of the 10s and 1s it'd probably be around 7.8+ possibly even 8 at the moment.
Feb 8, 2020 11:08 PM

May 2018
Daroman said:
thefjords said:

Yeah, it's possible that there are better ways of promoting the show or showing support, but I'm a lazy idiot so I just logged onto my MAL account and gave it a high rating.

Which doesn't help the series in anyway, but whatever.
Feb 8, 2020 11:09 PM

May 2018
Lisetto said:
Looking at the current status right now, I think without most of the 10s and 1s it'd probably be around 7.8+ possibly even 8 at the moment.

Yup. It was 7.6 before it all started , so it is safe to assume that score.
Feb 8, 2020 11:14 PM
Apr 2016
DomineLkira said:
immortaluchiha said:

Well vote brigading by fans of animetubers has been going on for years here in MAL. Don't see why is this anime needs special attention and needs fixing.

When? When did this happen before? Don't try to make it a norm.

Doesn't need to be made a norm, it has been, forever, FMAB has had it.
Feb 8, 2020 11:14 PM

Nov 2010
DomineLkira said:
Synchronisity said:

Dude , you don't know the people on Nux's YouTube comment section. Some people are actually saying that this is necessary because MAL is infiltrated by leftists. Like whaaaat?

People are just throwing these words around. Who does even SJW refer anymore? And why would the be voting this down? Also why "leftist" would be against Interspecies reviewers? Hows does ecchi anime relate to political systems??
Feb 8, 2020 11:15 PM

May 2018
Nemeshisu said:
DomineLkira said:

When? When did this happen before? Don't try to make it a norm.

Doesn't need to be made a norm, it has been, forever, FMAB has had it.

What exactly? FMAB wasn't vote brigaded by some fans of an anituber , was it?
Again , even though score manipulation by bots is a norm in this site , this particular situation isn't.
Feb 8, 2020 11:17 PM
Nov 2017
I'm a Nux follower and I'm pretty depressed seeing all those Nux fanboys trying to justify their action like it's to fight funimation or whatever. This was just one of his flex/meme/troll, period. Whether you find it funny and acceptable or not I don't care tbh, but at least be honest... atm you're just making Nux look like an idiot, which I'd argue he isn't.

Also to give some beating to the other side of the argument as well, I'm pretty amazed at how some people are overreacting to this whole thing, it really isn't such a big deal especially since mod are already working on ways to fight this kind of behavior... Did you never learn "don't feed the troll" on the internet ? You're just giving them what they want after all...

On a side note, I'm curious to see the Top list once mods implement ways to fight vote manipulation (however they manage to do it) since the Top Animes have been the target of those for ages. I don't expect huge changes but maybe we'll get some surprises :)
SparkazFeb 8, 2020 11:27 PM
Feb 8, 2020 11:17 PM

May 2018
KomaDoll said:
DomineLkira said:

People are just throwing these words around. Who does even SJW refer anymore? And why would the be voting this down? Also why "leftist" would be against Interspecies reviewers? Hows does ecchi anime relate to political systems??

SJWs = people who don't like the same shows as them apparently.

Sparkaz said:
I'm a Nux follower and I'm pretty depressed seeing all those Nux fanboys trying to justify their action like to fight funimation or whatever. This was just one of his flex/meme/troll period. Whether you find it funny or not I don't care tbh, but at least be honest.

Also to give some beating to the other side of the fight too, I'm pretty amazed at how some people are overreacting, did you never learn "don't feed the troll" on the internet ? You're just giving them what they want...

On a side note, I'm curious to see the Top list once mods implement means to fight vote manipulation since the Top Animes have been the target of those for ages. I don't expect huge changes but maybe we'll get some surprises :)

Ah , if every Nux follower was as intellectual as you , it would have been great.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenFeb 9, 2020 11:44 AM
Feb 8, 2020 11:21 PM

Feb 2015
DomineLkira said:
Daroman said:

A support would be buying the manga that is available by Seven Seas and watch it where it is still available. But of course this was never a option since bombing an unrelated site is much better.
Instead of telling indirectly to mass bomb this site, Nux should tell his audience to actually support the series by buying its products. This would show them that people want more from this series, not what they are doing now.
Feb 8, 2020 11:23 PM

Jan 2017
DomineLkira said:
Synchronisity said:

LOL and these are the same people who cry about disinformation on the internet. The irony here is borderline comedy.
Feb 8, 2020 11:24 PM

May 2018
ShinyHero said:
DomineLkira said:

A support would be buying the manga that is available by Seven Seas and watch it where it is still available. But of course this was never a option since bombing an unrelated site is much better.
Instead of telling indirectly to mass bomb this site, Nux should tell his audience to actually support the series by buying its products. This would show them that people want more from this series, not what they are doing now.

Exactllly. This. This right here is the correct way to support a series , not by giving it a 10/10 on MAL.
Feb 8, 2020 11:29 PM

Jan 2017
Cladocera said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
I'm not threatening nor did I ever threaten anyone. I personally don't have the ability to do a damn thing about whatever the mods decide to do.

I just pointed out the potential (and very likely) repercussions that the ham fisted approach many are suggesting here would have.
The sentence I quoted gave me that impression, but if you say it like this then I can see it be a waring. Apologies on my part. However, you accusing, or at least implying, that the staff wanting to gatekeep and censor the voice of people is very baseless and not helping anyone.
The staff have made their stance on this matter: They do not tolerate trolls, botting or score manipulation under any form including vote brigading.
Pretty sure this is already stated in the guidelines, but even if it isn't, this should be common senses and people should not need some rules to tell them to not do so. All the admins want is fixing the mess. It should be obvious that they don't want this to affect any genuine users. But they've been put in a difficult position that they can't simply choose the path that hurts no one, but still be able to solve the problem at hand. Most likely some sacrifices must be made. I don't know what their solution is so excuse me for not prying deeper. The point is they're not trying to censor anyone's opinions but simply trying to solve a very real and serious problem.
I'd rather not walk down this path, but well...
I believe me, you and everyone all know who are the people that directly and indirectly responsible for this mess. And no matter how hard some of you trying to justify or sugarcoat this with "they are legitimate users",
It's an undeniable fact that in no way, shape or form, all 50k-or-so accounts giving it 10 are legitimate under the site guildelines.
And before anyone jumps the gun and insists that:
they're genuine people actually liking the show enough to go to a site they've never known of to create an account and rate it 10/10, let's me just ask all of you a question:
Where did all that support go?
If any of you defending this actually bother to check the three episode discussion threads (2, 3, 4), you'd see not even a tiny bit fraction of the whole 50k users that's supposed to love this so much joining into the dicussion and showing their support, discussing their beloved anime episode.. In fact, I only see 3 newly joined users even bother commenting, including the very guy I'm replying to here. Outside of those thread a.k.a this thread, only handful of people defending the action. Where did all that 50k new users go? Did they just dissappear like that?
So please, don't hold onto the argument that they're genuine users. It is simply not true and judging from the fact above that there is no sign of activity, most of them are certainly not legitimate. And no, created by real people does not make it legitimate under the site guidelines, because any account, including bots if there is any, are all technically created by people.

So now, I have another question for all: You started this whole movement as a form of protest against what you clamed to be unfair censorship from Funimation by pushing it to be on top of MAL while countless of you, including the two ringleaders, keep repeating that MAL score is a joke, unreliable, does not have any credibilty and should not be taken seriously. What are are you even trying to achieve? Don't you see you're contradicting yourself here?
You claim that doing this is to send a message, then may I ask if the message has actually reached anyone? Because from what I see, neither Funi nor Tokyo MX has actually picked the series back after dropping it, for a obvious reason that you refuse to acknowledge and pushing this on SJW's fault. I'd like to point you to statements made by the people who actually worked on the anime as to shed some light into the reason why Funi dropped it, read up instead of kept spreading rumors:
https://twitter.com/BrittanyLaudaVO/status/1225582099341684738
https://twitter.com/MattShipmanVO/status/1225627628843012097

Now return to MAL. Some of you claming the 10s boost only happened because the show was being downvoted under the influence of SJWs because "Muh evil SJW ruining everything" and the downvoters are the ones started this (which lowkey proven to be not the case by none other than your Lord and Savior, Nuts himself https://twitter.com/Nux_Taku/status/1225765690231132161).
I'd like you to visit the episode discussion threads again and see for yourself. All I see is old users (you know, the ones being labled as "elitist" and "boomer" by some of you and supposedly downvoting this before your army came) are actively joining the discussion and majority showing their appreciation for the show.
In fact, it was receiving very positive reactions from this community. The score was 7.66 and actually increasing as recorded by this club. So tell me, where're all the SJWs at? Because I only see, and I'm not denying this, people started giving it 1's because they're "bitter" with what you started.

Now all that is on the table, someone please reply with no beating around the bush bs like you've been doing.
=================================================
So feel free to do whatever tickles your fancy regarding YOUR website. Just don't be surprised when it backfires in a spectacular fashion.
Yeah no, not once I've claimed this is my site. I already stated that I'm a user, as well as many other, that support the decision of the staff. And pretty sure I've explained why I think this website would be fine even if there are bad consequences come out of this decision. So yes, backfires or whatever.

I even broke up my paragraphs into proper chunks to make reading my wall of text easier on your eyes. You're welcome.
Oh wow, thanks for assuming my reading comprehension and act accordingly. It sure is necessary and verrrry funny, as much as this whole situation is. Spare me from such petty words tho.

Well written. Probably one of the most well detailed summary of this issue. There is yet to be an official announcement on why this series got dropped by Funimation and Twitter outrage (which was none btw) is literally nowhere within miles of that.
Feb 8, 2020 11:29 PM
Nov 2017
DomineLkira said:
Sparkaz said:
I'm a Nux follower and I'm pretty depressed seeing all those Nux fanboys trying to justify their action like to fight funimation or whatever. This was just one of his flex/meme/troll period. Whether you find it funny or not I don't care tbh, but at least be honest.

Also to give some beating to the other side of the fight too, I'm pretty amazed at how some people are overreacting, did you never learn "don't feed the troll" on the internet ? You're just giving them what they want...

On a side note, I'm curious to see the Top list once mods implement means to fight vote manipulation since the Top Animes have been the target of those for ages. I don't expect huge changes but maybe we'll get some surprises :)

Ah , if every Nux follower was as intellectual as you , it would have been great.

Sadly in every wide community you have a bit of everything and most of the time you only hear about the vocal minority, which tends to be toxic, while the silent majority is just sitting there peacefully.
Feb 8, 2020 11:39 PM

Oct 2014
Sparkaz said:
On a side note, I'm curious to see the Top list once mods implement ways to fight vote manipulation (however they manage to do it) since the Top Animes have been the target of those for ages. I don't expect huge changes but maybe we'll get some surprises :)

They biggest and most obvious one will be Chihayafuru getting into about #30. After its bots 1s are removed it will have something like a 8.7X.

IR will go back to a 7.7 or so and im willing to bet it will climb as high as a 8.2 after it finishes on account of being the best Ecchi in years. Everything else should be about the same.
Feb 8, 2020 11:40 PM
Feb 2020
KomaDoll said:

It's actually not terribly hard to know who SJW refers to. Basically those intersectional hardcore crazies. "Everything is racist, sexist, mysogynist, and you have to point it all out." (I actually didn't intend to quote Anita there, it just turned out that way.) As for how anime relates to politics, it doesn't. Or shouldn't. But, from what I've heard, Funimation did have a hell of a Twitter hate-mob after them over IR...much the same as episode 1 of Goblin Slayer brought out its own hate-mob.
Feb 8, 2020 11:43 PM
Feb 2020
LegendaryRQA said:
Sparkaz said:

They biggest and most obvious one will be Chihayafuru getting into about #30. After its bots 1s are removed it will have something like a 8.7X.

IR will go back to a 7.7 or so and im willing to bet it will climb as high as a 8.2 after it finishes on account of being the best Ecchi in years. Everything else should be about the same.

Honestly, I don't think it'd be beyond reason to see it up to nearly 8.5 if it keeps goin' as well as it has. Especially if the manga is anythin' to go by. Barring any massive ball-drops. (Unintentional dirty joke...screw it, it's kinda thematic.)
Feb 8, 2020 11:45 PM

Oct 2014
Lisetto said:
from what I've heard, Funimation did have a hell of a Twitter hate-mob after them over IR...much the same as episode 1 of Goblin Slayer brought out its own hate-mob.

You heard wrong, my dude.

Lisetto said:
Honestly, I don't think it'd be beyond reason to see it up to nearly 8.5 if it keeps goin' as well as it has. Especially if the manga is anythin' to go by. Barring any massive ball-drops. (Unintentional dirty joke...screw it, it's kinda thematic.)

Yeah, 8.30 - 8.50 is a likely resting spot seeing as NGNL and Food Wars both have 8.30s.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenFeb 9, 2020 11:45 AM
Feb 8, 2020 11:48 PM

Nov 2010
Lisetto said:
KomaDoll said:

It's actually not terribly hard to know who SJW refers to. Basically those intersectional hardcore crazies. "Everything is racist, sexist, mysogynist, and you have to point it all out." (I actually didn't intend to quote Anita there, it just turned out that way.) As for how anime relates to politics, it doesn't. Or shouldn't. But, from what I've heard, Funimation did have a hell of a Twitter hate-mob after them over IR...much the same as episode 1 of Goblin Slayer brought out its own hate-mob.

Most of hardcore feminist are rly prosex and prosexwork though. Being against sex and showing it is rly traditional view, not proggressive one.
Feb 2020
LegendaryRQA said:
Lisetto said:
from what I've heard, Funimation did have a hell of a Twitter hate-mob after them over IR...much the same as episode 1 of Goblin Slayer brought out its own hate-mob.

You heard wrong, my dude.

Never said it had to be such, just what I'd heard. Either way, it's not all that much of a stretch considering the other example of retardo hate-mobbery via twitter.

Jun 2012
Sparkaz said:

Sadly in every wide community you have a bit of everything and most of the time you only hear about the vocal minority, which tends to be toxic, while the silent majority is just sitting there peacefully.
This.

I struggle to understand why this even needed to be made an example of have the mods discuss this privately in dm or third party programs like skype etc and later follow up with an update after the situation is resolved.
Feb 8, 2020 11:49 PM
Feb 2020
KomaDoll said:
Lisetto said:

Most of hardcore feminist are rly prosex and prosexwork though. Being against sex and showing it is rly traditional view, not proggressive one.

You'd think that...but not really. They've been surprisingly puritanical about it when it comes to anime, movies, and games.
Feb 9, 2020 12:08 AM

Jul 2013
Thank god this will be fixed. As much as I like this show, no one should take advantage of their followers to elevate an anime unfairly. It was like 7.4 or something the last time I checked.. my god. On that note, how about chihayafuru season 3?! The rating suddenly pummeled for no reason
Feb 9, 2020 12:09 AM

Jan 2008
DomineLkira said:
Synchronisity said:

Yeah, some guy on his channel said that to me. To quote what he said.

"MAL, like a lot of places, has become infested by the Far Left easily offended bunch. Seeing as they love to infiltrate communities and fandoms and chase out the actual fans, I couldn't care less how they feel about it."

Zura1468 said:
I can't wait until they fix the whole fake votes problem. FMABs fan bases will be publicly executed and the show dethroned. Glorious days await us friends, glorious days indeed

I loved FMAB but if it's lower with an accurate representation of score then I will be happy that it's fixed regardless. I would think most people who give honest scores would share this sentiment.
StrayfeFeb 9, 2020 12:14 AM
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ.
Feb 9, 2020 12:14 AM

May 2019
Lol, this whole fucking situation is hilarious. But good to see that its being taken care of.

Feb 9, 2020 12:16 AM

May 2018
Strayfe said:
DomineLkira said:

Yeah, some guy on his channel said that to me. To quote what he said.

"MAL, like a lot of places, has become infested by the Far Left easily offended bunch. Seeing as they love to infiltrate communities and fandoms and chase out the actual fans, I couldn't care less how they feel about it."

Zura1468 said:

I loved FMAB but if that's how it's lower with an accurate representation of score then I will be happy that it's fixed regardless.

Dude , is your name Flatl1ne on the YouTube? Cause I encountered the guy who said this exact same phrase
Feb 9, 2020 12:17 AM

Jun 2019
This thing is hilarious and kinda annoying at the same time... just imagine a weeblet just browsing for good anime and they saw this lol.. glad that the mod is doing something about it
Feb 9, 2020 12:18 AM

Jun 2012
Strayfe said:

I loved FMAB but if it's lower with an accurate representation of score then I will be happy that it's fixed regardless. I would think most people who give honest scores would share this sentiment.
FMAB has been #1 since i have joined there's no way anything would change but be ranked #2 possibly.
StormVanguardFeb 9, 2020 12:32 AM
Feb 9, 2020 12:20 AM

Jan 2008
Lisetto said:
KomaDoll said:

You'd think that...but not really. They've been surprisingly puritanical about it when it comes to anime, movies, and games.

Yes. Statewide feminists successfully pushed and blocked Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 from being ported to the U.S., to the dismay of many DOA fans.
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ.
Feb 9, 2020 12:20 AM

Aug 2009
I don't remember ever watching any of Nux videos and his channel doesn't look appealing to me at all. After all what happened I'll make sure to never accidentally click on any of his videos. By the way.... who was the second Youtuber after Nux who joined this action? I'd be very unpleasantly surprised if its any of the few I'm actually watching.
Feb 9, 2020 12:21 AM

May 2018
StormVanguard said:
FMAB has been #1 since i have joined there's no way anything would change but be ranked #2 possibly.
Strayfe said:

I don't think it will even drop to the 2nd place , cause none of the anime in the top ten doesn't even come close to its score.
Unless some anime was heavily botted , it seems unlikely that FMAB will drop from the top
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

238 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

280 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 24, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.