Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 26, 2022 12:36 PM

Aug 2018
I guess there are some fans of these numbers who specifically dedicated their time to find various coincidences around them?.. Because years being good for something.. Is very doubtful thing.. Probably it's coin flipping on heads 100 times in a row.. Which isn't too likely.. But certainly possible.. But with every new year it'll be less likely for years tendency to remain.. Unless, of course, you'll just be biased and won't see inventions at other years..
Hm.. Who knows.. Maybe Cinderella indeed contains hidden knowledge about atomic reaction science, which allows to transform objects.. You never know.. Maybe in the future this will be the case, how everyone will look at Cinderella, once this knowledge will be rediscovered.. Half-joking, of course.. It not necessary can be lost knowledge.. As well as it not necessary has to be about atomic reaction.. We'll probably know other physics laws later, I imagine.. Would it take years, ages, or something - it could or could not became something humanity reached with time..
Jan 9, 2023 12:00 PM

Apr 2013
Was a so-so episode, those fairy tales were not that interesting.
Apr 14, 2023 3:13 PM

Aug 2019
complete filler episode. im usually fine with filler but somehow i didnt like this though it was probably one of the funniest eps so far and we got more of that sweet kosukeXibarada. i really like how ibarada just accepts it and pets him :D

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2023 1:09 AM

Dec 2022
I liked the way Kanade went drunk.
Those self complaints about trying to be a normal girl felt realistic and relatable.
Dec 20, 2023 7:43 PM

Apr 2021
They drank too much, they were loose.

Kanade feels jealous because she has no one, she is alone. I hope one day she can have one.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Jan 13, 2020

118 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 18, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

uninstallthegame - Jan 13, 2020

56 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 21, 6:20 AM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

52 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 12, 6:04 PM

» Should I?

Jai_akash - Jan 6

12 by MK17_2 »»
Jan 8, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 9 Discussion

49 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 5, 2:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.