Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2019 3:00 AM

Jul 2015
GOH really needs anime
characters, fights, etc. everything is amazing and good adaptation of it would be so freaking crazy.
Noblesse got it's adaptation, but only one episode. Goh deserves more attention and long running anime.
also I've heard that webtoon and crunchyroll Team Up so there is a chance of GOH anime.
Dec 24, 2019 3:02 AM

Jan 2009
YonkouProductions on twitter a very known anime leaker (but sometimes he is wrong though) says God of High School anime is in the works, the twitter post is deleted now but here is a thread on reddit 2 days ago about it https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/ee0pcv/rumor_yonkouprod_says_god_of_highschool_is/
Dec 24, 2019 3:14 AM

Jul 2015
deg said:
YonkouProductions on twitter a very known anime leaker (but sometimes he is wrong though) says God of High School anime is in the works, the twitter post is deleted now but here is a thread on reddit 2 days ago about it https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/ee0pcv/rumor_yonkouprod_says_god_of_highschool_is/

He posted about Tower of god and noblesse was in the work, but nothing about GOH like months ago, I didn't know about this can we hope this is true? and why he deleted it?

I've readed comments and some people saying that younkou didn't say nothing about goh so confusing tho.
Dec 24, 2019 3:18 AM

Jan 2009
BrawlerJoe said:
deg said:

He posted about Tower of god and noblesse was in the work, but nothing about GOH like months ago, I didn't know about this can we hope this is true? and why he deleted it?

I've readed comments and they some people saying that younkou didn't say nothing about goh so confusing tho.

who knows why he deleted it but he is starting to hold back on anime leaks this days, there was a lot of hate on him 2 days ago when a suppose news saying that TMS will do the anime of Jujutsu Kaisen but Yonkou claimed in the past that MAPPA will do its anime so people started hating on him for that like "you are fake news" and such but at the end of the day the TMS news was the fake news and Yonkou stand by his claim that MAPPA will do it and he posted that along with the mention of God of High School anime is in the works so maybe he is more careful with leaks now
Dec 24, 2019 3:20 AM

Jul 2015
deg said:
BrawlerJoe said:

I've readed comments and they some people saying that younkou didn't say nothing about goh so confusing tho.

who knows why he deleted it but he is starting to hold back on anime leaks this days, there was a lot of hate on him 2 days ago when a suppose news saying that TMS will do the anime of Jujutsu Kaisen but Yonkou claimed in the past that MAPPA will do its anime so people started hating on him for that like "you are fake news" and such but at the end of the day the TMS news was the fake news and Yonkou stand by his claim that MAPPA will do it and he posted that along with the mention of God of High School anime is in the works so maybe he is more careful with leaks now

Well, I Really hope that they really are working on goh.
Feb 25, 2020 7:18 AM

Jul 2015
Well, there's that:

Feb 25, 2020 7:30 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017

List of these CR Originals:

Tower of God
Noblesse
The God of High School
In/Spectre
Onyx Equinox
High Guardian Spice

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1232321687087022080?s=20
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 25, 2020 8:23 AM

Jan 2009
YonkouProductions is right with the leaks again lol where are his haters now?
Feb 25, 2020 9:15 AM
Dec 2019
Fuckyea!!
It's really happening!!!
Feb 25, 2020 10:07 AM

Jan 2020
Idk but im excited, let some action pumps begins!

Made by k3ti
Feb 25, 2020 2:32 PM

Jul 2015
It's hype! just watched the teasers of every manhwa that getting anime..
hope that they will not ruin goh with animation...

already good one here lmao.

This is Dope! can't wait.
BrawlerJoeFeb 25, 2020 3:10 PM

More topics from this board

» Is it just me seeing more than 569 chapters?

Doutei-kun - Apr 19

1 by NorkiWeeb »»
Apr 21, 4:58 PM

Poll: » The God of High School Chapter 531 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 10, 2022

2 by Doutei-kun »»
Apr 19, 4:12 AM

Poll: » The God of High School Chapter 496 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 6, 2021

2 by Doutei-kun »»
Apr 17, 1:11 AM

Poll: » The God of High School Chapter 459 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Apr 14

0 by Doutei-kun »»
Apr 14, 10:42 AM

Poll: » The God of High School Chapter 452 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Apr 14

0 by Doutei-kun »»
Apr 14, 1:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.