Forum Settings
Forums
Perfect World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2019 4:57 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, I adored this first volume way more than I thought I would. Characters and their problems are believable, the storyline might not be the most complex, but it delivers what a good josei should. I really liked the way they showed Ayukawa's keeping his distance form people, especially Kawana, and her slowly getting more and more invested in him and their relationship. These are not the typical circumstances for romance manga, wonder how this is gonna turn out.

Can't wait to see where this is headed, clearly it's only the beginning.
Feb 5, 2023 11:50 AM
Feb 2021
Wow, I enjoyed the Inaugural volume a lot more than anticipated. I knew Itsuki and Tsugumi were gonna become an item at the end, but man the struggles with having a disability were on full display. I loved seeing Itsuki's perspective on having a disability and Tsugumi's internal strife concerning her prejudices toward dating a man tied to a wheelchair. I'm all in baby. Can't wait to see where Rie Aruga takes these two characters next.

More topics from this board

» chapter 3

CristalViih - Oct 4, 2023

0 by CristalViih »»
Oct 4, 2023 9:45 PM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 34 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Apr 18, 2020

2 by Etherlyte »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:11 AM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 12 Discussion

jiajia - Oct 30, 2021

1 by staruke »»
Jul 11, 2023 8:49 AM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 19 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 29, 2018

4 by Mezzy93 »»
Feb 22, 2023 4:02 PM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 14 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 25, 2019

1 by rvdboom »»
Feb 13, 2023 11:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.