Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 17, 2022 1:34 PM
Nov 2021
Duas lutas incríveis se finalizando em um único episódio. Com isso, a equipe estando praticamente completa. E também conseguimos ver a capitã que sempre dorme acordando pela primeira vez, parece ser uma das melhores entre os capitães na minha opinião.
May 9, 2023 8:14 PM
Aug 2021
phantomfandom said:
I think half of this arc is all about charmy's food, not complaining though.
I am complaining, the stakes have gotten pretty serious but half of these character stick to having 1 personality trait. Of all people Noel should be the last to be a jerk just because she is royalty yet she is still out here doing it 110 episodes in. The show is great but stuff like this really drags down my enjoyment.
May 12, 2023 11:20 PM

Aug 2017
Siigma777 said:
phantomfandom said:
I think half of this arc is all about charmy's food, not complaining though.
I am complaining, the stakes have gotten pretty serious but half of these character stick to having 1 personality trait. Of all people Noel should be the last to be a jerk just because she is royalty yet she is still out here doing it 110 episodes in. The show is great but stuff like this really drags down my enjoyment.
the stuff you complain about does exists in almost all battle shonen no need to highlight black clover for that the only thing that black clover really did not so good is how slow the pacing was in the first 50-60 episodes thus highlighting those annoying character traits even more but they all exist in other battle shonen as well 
May 13, 2023 8:01 PM
Aug 2021
DarkestTimes said:
Siigma777 said:
the stuff you complain about does exists in almost all battle shonen no need to highlight black clover for that the only thing that black clover really did not so good is how slow the pacing was in the first 50-60 episodes thus highlighting those annoying character traits even more but they all exist in other battle shonen as well 
But not nearly to the extent that this show brings it. I've seen a lot of shonen in my time. Including every single Naruto episode (shippuden and fillers included). Demon Slayer too, which is notorious for its one-traited characters. None of them have this problem nearly as bad as Black Clover. Don't get me wrong the show is good overall but that problem really drags it down.
May 27, 2023 10:40 AM

Jul 2022
i Didnt expect Dorothy to be that cute of a onee-san, also Noelle is such a tsundere omg
Jun 27, 2023 7:50 PM
Dec 2020
Very good anime Asta is awesome
Feb 7, 1:48 AM
Jun 2022
Atleast The Real Sleepy Gal Wasn't A Nutcase . Good!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.