Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2019 9:30 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah! So much of a tease. At least the rain has stopped.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Nov 16, 2019 3:30 AM

Apr 2017
I just binged the entire manga these last 3days and the Author had me Loving Hagi-chan so much, that when she rejected him first I was devastated, so I hated her,
then when Hayami-chan came into the picture I fell for her and cheered her on to be her best with Hamaji-kun but so much old-flame interference(Hagi-chan) it drove them apart and I was in mental breakdown, then Hayami-chan knew that Hamaji-kun really loves her and so they went back together, then Chrismas came(I wish Hamaji-kun did too...) and shit hit the fan cuz of some little brother who couldn't keep his mouth shut, they went apart again, then after some time they made it back together only to fuck-up again this time around(Big Oyaji Time if u know what I mean), so they decided to take some time apart and that usually means break up, so much Hagi-chan being the main focus that I felt her feelings enough to forgive her for that cruel rejection, somehow my heart had been played with many times with the Author's Decisions that for the first time in the History of Shounen manga I love both Girls the same Amount of Love, Care, Compassion, and hope he loses his virginity to any of both girls with an open heart, just make it Happen Hamaji-kun Goddamnit! *sobbing*
Kirito_onlineNov 16, 2019 3:33 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hantsu x Trash Chapter 199 Discussion

JL218 - Jul 17, 2021

4 by Catalano »»
Apr 14, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Hantsu x Trash Chapter 2 Discussion

Zhou - Aug 8, 2012

7 by ohpts »»
Jan 31, 2:00 AM

» WHERE ARE THE FINAL CHAPTERS

Son_nish-kun20 - Apr 23, 2021

5 by Xehshev »»
Aug 31, 2022 9:59 AM

Poll: » Hantsu x Trash Chapter 198 Discussion

FlyingDunsparce - Jul 10, 2021

1 by landofthekwt »»
Jul 10, 2021 9:15 AM

Poll: » Hantsu x Trash Chapter 197 Discussion

FlyingDunsparce - Feb 23, 2021

1 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 24, 2021 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.