Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 19, 2020 8:41 AM

May 2016
Those graves spook the shit out of me...

Law gotta follow his pirate code xD

Tama is so far the most adorable kid the whole series can't seem to find anyone who is a challenger for her role.
Sep 19, 2020 9:39 AM

Mar 2020
It made me happy to see the villagers enjoy their meal after such a long time!

Those tombstones in the ending belong to Momo, Kanjuro, Kin'emon, Raizo and Oden?!?!???! What the!!
Oct 4, 2020 7:58 PM

Jul 2012
Okay given that Ryuma the legend was at Thriller Bark. Thank you Lola for refreshing my mind on that arc. And seeing that ending, I believe Moria Gecko has something to do with this.

Edit: thank you Lola's sister :) :) she got me. Wait oh yeah, I forgot about Perona. I forgot what her ability is though. Something with cartoon-y looking ghosts I believe. I think. Idk I'm not going to chance looking it up and inadvertently get the plot ruined for me.

I mean how else could there be that ending. Brooke and the topic of his ability came to mind soon after. Basically jogging my mind around the idea of "soul" type fruits. Brooke came back to life. Is there some ghost devil fruit out there?!

And then BAM then there's Moria!!! Moria and Ryuma were in the same location at Thriller Bark. How was Ryuma there?

THAT ENDING, how were they there walking amongst the world?!?!!?!

They came from the Mines of Moria, that's what!!!!

Edit: Why was Momononsuke upset at the dog and cat and saying how Oden would be upset in a manner like he was alive or in a grounded sense speaking terms? How come Momonosuke was able to meet Roger? No time type fruit there, right? Or maybe at the end of one piece I had this theory about time travel. Oh and and how I noticed very much in the opening 15 of the anime We Go, Luffy and Roger look very similar. Except for the scar on Luffy's face. Damn Roger's got a devilish smile. Or should I say Luffy ;).

Strawhat-Trafalgar-Samurai-Ninja Alliance!?! Half of that Alliance was dead relative to term! Not counting Brooke even!

At one point after seeing the land of Wano, it felt weird that they wore zany outfits relative to who we see in Wano. Well idk maybe it's just their own clothes. Paintbrush samurai was on a specific level of zane.

And I noticed since the Baboon's introduction in the forest of the beach. That red cross eye glint. It's the same crossed eye glint from those unknown things behind the fog around the One Piece version of the bermuda triangle. Those red eyes we see when they depart Thriller Bark. Idk that's what I felt when I saw the monkey peaking through the forest.

REGARDLESS OF WHATS GOING ON--HOW WAS MOMONOSUKE AFFECTED BY A SMILE!? Walking corpse imbued with Devil Fruit energy, with a Smile!? A ghost with a Smile?!?
Damn nevermind I forgot Law cut samurai guy in pieces. Wait no that's different than a ghost dragon.
kUshPandA_ENJOiOct 4, 2020 9:20 PM
Feels like losing all five senses &
Maybe not able to have thoughts,

Enjoi...
Jan 23, 2021 8:19 PM

Mar 2016
This is such a wholesome ep, so heartwarming, Luffy is really doing the vigilante work as does Robin Hood does, stealing from the rich and giving the booty to the poor, in this depiction, these treasures are in the form of consumable goods, food, water, wood, all the materials essential to the villagers' daily needs yet robbed off of them years ago by Kaido and Orochi's heinous underlings. The long-awaited day which many of them have wished and prayed for has come as Luffytaro became their saviour as the one that brought them all these treasures right at their doorstep.

The OST is used excellently in this ep, especially during the montage showing several numbers of villagers rejoicing over the food and drinks that they finally got to consume. The atmosphere emits a euphoric sensation as the children and adults dances and happily helped themselves over a mountain of food in pure unadulterated joy. Of course, Tama being one of them. This is by far truly the greatest birthday for Tama ever, one that she will never forget.

Luffy is undoubtedly a pirate, but there is a stereotype about pirates being evil, greedy and selfish which for most are true. Luffy simply seeks true and absolute freedom, this event is such one such example of that, the freedom to uphold what he believed to be the right thing to do that is to steak from the corrupt Kaido's underlings and giving them to the people who really need it. He will make days like this the norms for the average citizens as Ace once hoped he'd do himself, but Luffy isn't going anywhere, not until this is actually done and set in stone. What an amazing ep.

Anime Only must have been really shocked seeing those tombstones lol
Aug 31, 2021 11:57 AM
Aug 2017
I REALLY UPSET THAT TAMA NOT EAT MEAT N THE OTHER, SHE JUST TAKE APPLE
Sep 2, 2021 1:50 AM

Jun 2019
What a good episode. Everyone was so happy with all that food. Goodbye for now, Otama. You'll be missed.
Sep 7, 2021 7:30 AM

Aug 2021
This ep was so kind and made me happy that they gave all the food to villagers :D

wtf Kin'emon ,Raizo , Kanjuro and Momonosuke's Grave !? O.O
Sep 14, 2021 9:35 AM

Sep 2015
Luffy bringing miracles to life, Okobore gets fresh meal for the first time in like forever ! Soon it would be called "Shokuryou" town!

Ahh Law is annoyed by Luffy's good deeds :I, I wonder if he would get used to it or not!

BUT TAMA! Don't give up your hopes! Luffy will make it possible !
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jun 13, 2022 9:55 PM
Jul 2018
very good episode I love Luffy and Tama's relationship every time she calls Luffy aniki is great i hope I'll get to see her again soon and Law's reactions are really funny the last scene was great too
removed-userAug 13, 2022 4:05 AM
Aug 12, 2022 9:27 PM

Aug 2018
hm

otama vs kaido? is she the key to victory?
Mar 3, 2023 3:21 PM
Aug 2021
I'm not gonna lie Luffy is the FURTHEST THING from a true pirate. Bro is out here saving country after country giving back to the poor he is literally robin hood. Bro is not a pirate he doesn't care about money women status power non of that. What is he actually doing? Bro is just vibing tbh.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 404 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SlaughterChichi - Jun 7, 2009

127 by gannoncannon55 »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 403 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AnimeRuleDWorld - May 29, 2009

78 by gannoncannon55 »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 845 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

19 by FedeMetal »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 843 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

16 by FedeMetal »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 842 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

20 by FedeMetal »»
Today, 10:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.