Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2019 4:43 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
One of the more emotional volumes by far, the way the writter approached Kaori death was so sudden and choking, if I hadnt know about it before hand.
He could have handled it a bit better, managed to make it a bit more dramatic, but it was definitly an highlight, seeing her on a new body with the change to go back is very promising, since she now is also OP as fuck, Spiritual Magic is beyond broken. O_O

That scumbag died a fitting death, but now it is Eri's time to pay, really hating that bitch, sucks she escaped... also that fucker hero from the demons still alive, he is getting great at running away after being totally humiliated, and Yue had such a fitting death for him too!

From now on we will be seeing more Shizuku, so that is nice! The late last pages with Hajime and her were definitly really cute to read, the ship is pulling it sails it seems!

Another thing that got me with this vol was that Meld died, was expecting him to survive, it is at this moments that the LN does surprise you with how ruthless and dark it can still be, despite its overall mostly light tones, RIP that bro...

That Shea illustration was soo cute, but the context really does give one chills.

Thee volume felt very focused and was pretty intense, battles since early on, some really drastic scenes and a pretty heartwarming conclusion despite all the horrors that happened.
Definitly one of the better volumes, once again I read it awhile ago, but was lazy to write, since you usually still have bonus stories to read, then want to get on vol7 ASAP.
Which for those wondering is also an interesting volume so far with meaningful stuff happening.

Say what you will, but there is always some major plot development going on, which is a plus.
PlaycoolNov 16, 2019 12:02 PM
Nov 6, 2019 4:21 AM
Apr 2019
Playcool said:
One of the more emotional volumes by far, the way the writter approached Kaori death was so sudden and choking, if I hadnt know about it before hand.
He could have handled it a bit better, managed to make it a bit more dramatic, but it was definitly an highlight, seeing her on a new body with the change to go back is very promising, since she now is also OP as fuck, Spiritual Magic is beyond broken. O_O

That scumbag died a fitting death, but now it is Eri's time to pay, really hating that bitch, sucks she escaped... also that fucker hero from the demons still alive, he is getting great at running away after being totally humiliated, and Yue had such a fitting death for him too!

From now on we will be seeing more Shizuku, so that is nice! The late last pages with Naofumi and her were definitly really cute to read, the ship is pulling it sails it seems!

Another thing that got me with this vol was that Meld died, was expecting him to survive, it is at this moments that the LN does surprise you with how ruthless and dark it can still be, despite its overall mostly light tones, RIP that bro...

That Shea illustration was soo cute, but the context really does give one chills.

Thee volume felt very focused and was pretty intense, battles since early on, some really drastic scenes and a pretty heartwarming conclusion despite all the horrors that happened.
Definitly one of the better volumes, once again I read it awhile ago, but was lazy to write, since you usually still have bonus stories to read, then want to get on vol7 ASAP.
Which for those wondering is also an interesting volume so far with meaningful stuff happening.

Say what you will, but there is always some major plot development going on, which is a plus.

Um, just want to tell you that you misspelled Hajime's name as Naofumi. Please edit it now before Shield Hero's fans come here.

Anyway, you're right about this volume have surprises. I already know that there is another traitor other than Hiyama and Shimizu, but didn't expect it to be Eri. Though, you will like her later if the LN still follow WN plot. I like the way the author develop Shea's personality. She used to be a worthless rabbit who is hated for being a 'monster' (as she has mana manipulation), but now she is grateful for being called 'monster' because that prove she can stand by Hajime's side.
Nov 16, 2019 12:04 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
GSFT said:
Playcool said:

From now on we will be seeing more Shizuku, so that is nice! The late last pages with Naofumi and her were definitly really cute to read, the ship is pulling it sails it seems!

Um, just want to tell you that you misspelled Hajime's name as Naofumi. Please edit it now before Shield Hero's fans come here.

Yeah, but considering how dead both forums for these 2 LNs are here, and how forums for LNs usually are, I don't think that would have become a problem even if it stayed there for months.
Jul 24, 2022 1:49 AM

Apr 2020
dunno why both kaori and yue see shizuku as last bos
May be author forshadowing another love interest

i was laughing my ass out when author said in after wards " kaori is now also a monster and broken as much as her comarades"
Nov 28, 2022 4:54 AM

Mar 2019
Oh no! We were so close to greatness. If only the apostle was not a cute silver haired girl but a hollow knight armour, we'd have achieved fullmetal alchemist.

That plot twist was bad, real bad. My prediction was right and Eri was the imposter. But the reason was so shallow, I thought author wrote it as a joke and mailed the wrong copy to publisher. She bought down a kingdom, almost killed her entire class, killed numerous people including the king and could've potentially enslaved humanity, for a dick? Really? And ofcourse the plot treats her as a mastermind.

If I forced my dog to learn reading, read arifureta till volume 5 and write this twist and the reason for it, the dog would probably do a better job writing than the author did. Weird thing is, I don't even have a dog.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Web Volume 1 (Chapters 0 - 26) Discussion

-Karoshi- - May 1, 2015

6 by Kevin9029 »»
Yesterday, 5:24 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Volume 2 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Feb 12, 2018

8 by -DxP- »»
Apr 23, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Volume 1 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Feb 12, 2018

4 by -DxP- »»
Apr 20, 3:19 PM

» After Story?

RealityChanges - Mar 10

3 by Franklr_D »»
Mar 13, 6:33 AM

» Why is there no harem tag?

ariel_nugie - Feb 15

1 by Crusader_Requiem »»
Feb 17, 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.