Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 1, 2019 3:27 PM
Mar 2014
I know any possible romances between the main character isn't very relevant to the plot, but I'm curious to see if anyone ships any characters, I personally ship Iride and Anya. Please tell me who you ship and why! It can be a straight or gay ship, its whatever you feel like.
Sep 1, 2019 6:34 PM

Mar 2016
I ship them too! I also occasionally ship Iride and Oshigiri, but only because both of them are too cute.

(Though, I hope this anime won't have any romance as that can destroy the already weak plot.)
Sep 1, 2019 8:36 PM
Mar 2014
FuMomo-kun said:
I ship them too! I also occasionally ship Iride and Oshigiri, but only because both of them are too cute.

(Though, I hope this anime won't have any romance as that can destroy the already weak plot.)

I honestly feel like Iride x Anya and Oshigiri x Kaikoku have a lot of chemistry!
Sep 2, 2019 6:33 PM

Mar 2016
LaCrayCray said:
FuMomo-kun said:

I honestly feel like Iride x Anya and Oshigiri x Kaikoku have a lot of chemistry!

If we just look at chemistry, then I agree with you. Iride x Anya and Oshigiri x Kaikoku are my choices as well.
Sep 21, 2019 11:11 AM
Sep 2018
I do not know if you're going to be against it, but I think that Himiko and Akatsuki are cute, but that's just my point of view
sorry for my English
Sep 22, 2019 9:32 AM

Feb 2018
erenybgimikasa said:
I do not know if you're going to be against it, but I think that Himiko and Akatsuki are cute, but that's just my point of view
sorry for my English

I absolutely agree with you on that! They are both too cute, I can't not ship them!
~10631498
Sep 22, 2019 10:04 AM
Sep 2018
erenybgimikasa said:
sorry for my English

I absolutely agree with you on that! They are both too cute, I can't not ship them!
ppelsa1432 said:
erenybgimikasa said:
sorry for my English

i'm surprised ,there are people like me
Nov 30, 2019 1:03 AM
Aug 2019
okay im not even gonna lie: i have a ENORMOUS fetish for gays and lesbians, even though im as straight as well i dont know, a snake or smt.

So basically what i ship is most likely gay ships: Oshigiri x Kaikoku is a topic i absolutely love, really. Anya x Akatsuki is my soul and life too; those two hsips are probably my favourite right now. I think Karin x Yoromori IS SO CUTEE too, dang it, as one of my only straight ships (if not the only), is Makino x Aikawa.

wait, i got another one: which totally lays in the top beside being a straight ship, deifnately is Sakura x Chiriro, they are so damn sweet, i mean- uWU. The last ship i have is gay, which is Niki x Paca, which is kinda weird since they got no actual connection, i just really liked it uwu.Though for a little time (after watching the first episode) I shipped Akatsuki with The Burnt Girl, which ended up becoming more of a friendship-ship, since they just seemed so close in a little matter of time.

Oh wow this comment ended up long, anyway, ty for reading this whole comment (if you actually did)
Dec 28, 2019 5:38 AM
Aug 2019
if only added the romantic genre, who knows what will happen later. whether the story gets more exciting, or even worsens
Mar 8, 2021 9:56 PM
Mar 2021
I will go with the second option from the top because I am also doing work on shipping the products and I know which is the better option with my experience hopeful that majority of people will vote for the second option you can check here for more detail.
daelen46Mar 10, 2021 9:15 AM
Nov 20, 2021 12:31 PM
Aug 2021
Okay I personally ship Yuzu to Kaikoku. I don't know I just think they have chemistry

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something..... ( Important )

Ghefira - Mar 4

2 by Pendragon572 »»
Mar 5, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2019

73 by abystoma2 »»
Feb 29, 2:24 AM

» This Anime Makes No Sense (Questions for Manga Readers)

removed-user - Jul 18, 2019

4 by Etherlyte »»
Feb 13, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2019

107 by emmurlemmur »»
Aug 2, 2023 3:03 PM

» Underrated?

IWatchLegal - Apr 20, 2021

7 by RjtheGreat14 »»
Oct 27, 2021 4:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.