Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 31, 2019 11:56 PM
Feb 2019
Fruits Basket 2019 is a great anime, and in my opinion, one of the best this year. Although some people disagree with me, we have to agree that both Eds, especially Ed 2, are absolutely stellar. Honestly at this point watching an episode of Fruba and not listening to the Ed just doesn’t feel right. They are the only Eds I have never skipped this year besides Kaguya sama. What do you guys think, The best Eds of the year? Or am I just spouting our nonsense?
Sep 1, 2019 1:17 AM
Aug 2019
It's indeed a good Ed, but I'd rather prefer the first one. I thought the first had a better lyric and linked to Fruba contents. ;-;
I'd say I loved both OP! The second op started during the rainy season in Japan so it feels synchronized <3 (I'm living in Japan)
Sep 1, 2019 8:18 AM
Feb 2019
Kuran99 said:
It's indeed a good Ed, but I'd rather prefer the first one. I thought the first had a better lyric and linked to Fruba contents. ;-;
I'd say I loved both OP! The second op started during the rainy season in Japan so it feels synchronized <3 (I'm living in Japan)
the first OP is actually my favourite of the year, it is so underrated. But I can’t help but find that the chorus of the second OP is really weak, even though the buildup is very good.
Sep 1, 2019 11:30 AM

Sep 2015
It's a really good ending, but I'd have to give it to Sarazanmai's ED "Stand By Me" by the Peggies, it's just too good
Sep 3, 2019 10:29 AM
Aug 2019
It’s personally my favourite ED theme of the whole of this current Summer 2019 for sure, not to mention it’s gorgeous use of beautiful graphics ^_^
Sep 20, 2019 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
You are right it is the best anime of this year but there are two more anime I like in this year but I admire it the fruits basket is really a best anime in my eyes the main character also are amazing the most favourite character of my are tooru,kyo,yuki And shigure and all the souma People and there were the most emotional and funny episode and i like the most emotional episode like 24 and the ending since was very amazing in both 24 and 25 so yes the fruits basket is the best anime of this year and I think the other two anime I was telling about could also turn out to be a great anime like fruits basket but in my opinion the fruits basket is a masterpiece anime of this year
removed-userSep 20, 2019 3:01 PM
Sep 20, 2019 3:19 PM

Apr 2018
My favorite ed is this season from fire force. There is just something about that ed that i absolutely love.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Sep 20, 2019 4:10 PM

Jan 2016
The second ED might indeed have taken ED of the year if not for the fact that we started the year with Sayonara Gokko from Dororo and Michi from Run With the Wind. Those are just on another level to me. Best of the season though, sure, can't think of anything that matches aside from maybe Dr. Stone
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Sep 20, 2019 4:28 PM

Sep 2017
Fruits Basket 2019 sure is a great anime, but it doesn't even come closer to the 2019 favourites (Mob Psycho 100 II, Yakusoku no Neverland, Attack on Titan S3P2, Kimetsu no Yaiba and sooner or later Vinland Saga)

FB2k19's endings are nice too, but imo they can't even reach Dororo's and Mo Dao Zu Shi 2's endings (alongside with Fire Force's ending as well)
Sep 20, 2019 5:13 PM
May 2017
For me, The Best Endings of the year (until now) are:
- Yamiyo, Eve (Dororo)
- Zettai Zetsumei, Co Shu Nie (The Promised Neverland)
- Forget-Me-Not, Reona (SAO: Alicization)
- Sentimental Crisis, Halca (Kaguya-Sama)
- Stand by Me, The Peggies (Sarazanmai)
- Veil, Keina Suda (Enen no Shouboutai)
- Torches, Aimer (Vinland Saga)
Btw. they aren't in order. The first ending of Fruits Basket is close to entering my list, but I consider the ones from above better.
Sep 20, 2019 6:34 PM

Feb 2014
MaskOfIce said:
The second ED might indeed have taken ED of the year if not for the fact that we started the year with Sayonara Gokko from Dororo and Michi from Run With the Wind. Those are just on another level to me. Best of the season though, sure, can't think of anything that matches aside from maybe Dr. Stone
Daniel_Z said:
- Yamiyo, Eve (Dororo)
Btw. they aren't in order. The first ending of Fruits Basket is close to entering my list, but I consider the ones from above better.

Can't agree more with these. They're the best of the pick.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 20, 2019 8:23 PM
Dec 2012
From someone who watched the OG Anime and subsequently read the Manga after, They did an AMAZING JOB❣️❣️ The feeling of the story through the art, music, writing, EVERYTHING, brought back all the feels and LOVE that I had when I was first introduced to Fruits Basket. I was worried at first bc Fruits Basket is one of my top FAV Anime/Manga stories and I didn't want them to mess it up, and they DIDN'T!🤗 There's nothing that I would have changed this season and I can't wait to watch next season. Great Job to everyone involved in remaking this amazing story the RIGHT way!♥️♥️😍
Sep 20, 2019 9:10 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
We’ve had some amazing EDs throughout the year but ED 1 is definitely up there in the top list for me.

ED 2 was quite amazing too, but Vickeblanka and his glorious songs are just about a level higher imo.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 20, 2019 9:14 PM
Feb 2017
Nah Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru has the best OP.
Sep 20, 2019 9:18 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Daniel_Z said:
- Yamiyo, Eve (Dororo)

Oh, this is a really good list. Personally, I’d add in a few more to this illustrious list though, so please don’t mind me doing so.

- Kimi no Namae, Chiai Fujikawa (Tate no Yuusha)
- Whiteout + Sayonara, Riko Azuna (Boogiepop wa Warawanai 2019)
- Glow At the Velocity of Light, Riko Azuna (Kanata no Astra)
- Gekkou, BUMP OF CHICKEN (Karakuri Circus)
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 21, 2019 3:21 AM

Jan 2017
LaatuMakkara said:
My favorite ed is this season from fire force. There is just something about that ed that i absolutely love.

Mine too along with Dr. Stone. Fruba's ED 1 was really good though and I would place it above the second one.
Sep 21, 2019 7:39 AM

Aug 2018
For me the first ending of FB is the best of the year.
<Insert clever quote>
Sep 21, 2019 9:57 AM
Jul 2015
Thunderbird227 said:
It's a really good ending, but I'd have to give it to Sarazanmai's ED "Stand By Me" by the Peggies, it's just too good
Yes to this!!! That was an ED that I could never skip through. Absolutely amazing and super fun to sing along to! :)
Sep 23, 2019 2:53 PM

May 2017
It's definitely up there for me. If babe to listen to both EDs again to figure out which I liked more. I think I remember liking the first ED a lot.
Sep 24, 2019 7:54 PM

Feb 2017
One Step Closer (Second ED) is very beautiful indeed. I love the band INTERSECTION personally. You should listen to their other songs.

But Sayonara Gokko from Dororo and Reset and Michi from Kaza ga Tsuyoku Furuiteru takes the cake. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2019

130 by razornamidablood »»
Apr 22, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

117 by ashura_chan »»
Apr 9, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2019

217 by bruh98hy89 »»
Mar 29, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

231 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 17, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2019

123 by Jordanrane02 »»
Mar 16, 9:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.