Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 28, 2019 8:51 AM

Oct 2017
Do you people ever thought deleting all anime scores from your list? do you ever think about this sometimes? well i ever thought about this before, and i did deleted all anime scores from my list. The reason im doing this because i already tired and bored with it, not just that, sometimes trying to giving scores to anime or manga list makes myself confusing everytime, maybe even conflicting to my own opinion or my own brain lol. That is why i stopped giving scores to anime, since i just want myself fully enjoy my own anime im watching and give myself opinion about the shows without giving scores to them. So im just wonder, if people here also thought about deleting all anime scores beside me?
Aug 28, 2019 12:10 PM

Dec 2016
i can see why someone may not want to score their list, but, personally, i enjoy the organisational aspect of it. if i'm not sure what to score something, i'll just leave it off anyway - or leave it till i've watched/read more of the franchise.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Aug 28, 2019 2:36 PM

Aug 2014
I did just that years ago. I realized that scoring anime was diminishing my enjoyment. Deciding between subjective and objective aspects was a chore. The social judgment thing is annoying as well.
Aug 28, 2019 2:37 PM

Nov 2013
Tragic.
Some take this too seriously.
I don't put much effort in scoring things and base it from personal enjoyment and some vague standard of quality I have.
I like catagorizing what I have watched, and since my list has been viewed thousands of times there could be people out there who are interested my opinions.
I just can't let them down.

I can see you

Aug 28, 2019 5:46 PM

Oct 2017
There is also some of my friends who are in Discord are sometimes judging my scores or my taste in anime, its kinda bit annoys me tbh, so i'll just keep that away from me
Aug 28, 2019 6:21 PM

Oct 2015
i think it's fine for people who do it. my anime scores were always pretty low, but i recently deleted all of my scores cause i got tired of people asking me if i even enjoyed anime or not -__-
⠀     ‧     ⠀
Aug 30, 2019 5:22 PM

Jan 2018
Nah, I think it's fine to rate myanimelist.net and it's not a big deal but it would be good if people give my favorite anime a try.

More topics from this board

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

25 by bevarnow »»
1 minute ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
25 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

46 by Dracowyn »»
32 minutes ago

» Looking for friends | Cultural exchange and otaku conversations

KMIR - 34 minutes ago

0 by KMIR »»
34 minutes ago

» What jobs do you all have? ( 1 2 )

AnxiousMike - Feb 11, 2023

83 by Dracowyn »»
41 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.