Forum Settings
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 21, 2019 2:42 AM

Nov 2015
For those who didn't watch this , don't read

After Fuuka getting hit by the truck and disappearing for a while , I heard a girl that looks like Fuuka showed up but it's the spoilers also said it's not her
I decided to not to read this until it ends but surprised that it already ended a while ago
Sow what happened to the real Fuuka? is she dead or this new girl was really the reak Fuuka?
Aug 21, 2019 2:53 AM

Jan 2013
Fuuka dies. That's all to her character. The rest of the show is focused on the MC and the characters getting past her death as life moves on. Though she makes some spiritual appearances throughout the show, mainly to the MC.

The girl who resembles Fuuka isn't related to her in any way, she just resembles her is all.
Aug 21, 2019 2:58 AM

Nov 2015
Klad said:
Fuuka dies. That's all to her character. The rest of the show is focused on the MC and the characters getting past her death as life moves on. Though she makes some spiritual appearances throughout the show, mainly to the MC.

The girl who resembles Fuuka isn't related to her in any way, she just resembles her is all.

Sad :( ugh that's actually depressing
thanks for the answer , but another question , what happened to Fuuka's father ? the MC in Suzuka , from what I recall I never saw him in anime , and what was his reaction to his Daughter's death?
Aug 21, 2019 3:49 AM

Jan 2013
Ahri-is-cute said:
Klad said:

thanks for the answer , but another question , what happened to Fuuka's father ? the MC in Suzuka , from what I recall I never saw him in anime , and what was his reaction to his Daughter's death?
Honestly I don't remember much since its been quite a minute since I read it, the father appears only once or twice I think, they mainly show Suzuka visiting Fuuka's grave.
Aug 21, 2019 3:57 AM

Nov 2015
Klad said:
Ahri-is-cute said:

Honestly I don't remember much since its been quite a minute since I read it, the father appears only once or twice I think, they mainly show Suzuka visiting Fuuka's grave.

So you don't know why is her father not with Suzuka? like they divorced or something ?
Aug 21, 2019 4:04 AM

Jan 2013
Ahri-is-cute said:
Klad said:

So you don't know why is her father not with Suzuka? like they divorced or something ?
Nah nah they are, but for some reason they mainly show Suzuka
Aug 21, 2019 4:06 AM

Nov 2015
Klad said:
Ahri-is-cute said:

Alright thanks for the info ^^
Aug 21, 2019 4:23 AM

Nov 2015
Klad said:
Ahri-is-cute said:

Ahhh also one more question
for the ship, where happened to the MC ? who did he end up with?
Aug 21, 2019 6:03 AM

Jan 2013
Ahri-is-cute said:
Klad said:

Ahhh also one more question
for the ship, where happened to the MC ? who did he end up with?
The girl who resembles fuuka
Aug 21, 2019 7:50 AM

Jun 2014
Actually, what really happened, was that she changed her name to "Yuka," and pranced down the street in a tight leather minisuka.

Aug 21, 2019 11:47 AM

Nov 2015
Seiya said:
Actually, what really happened, was that she changed her name to "Yuka," and pranced down the street in a tight leather minisuka.

wat
( your message is too short and must have 30 letters )

Aug 21, 2019 11:48 AM

Jun 2014
Ahri-is-cute said:
Seiya said:

wat

Lol.

"Minisuka" pretty much means "miniskirt" in Japanese.

Aug 21, 2019 11:58 AM

Nov 2015
Seiya said:
Ahri-is-cute said:

wat

Lol.

That's not where I'm watting at
I mean the Yuka part
I guess there is some kind ofa joke here where my laggy brain didn't understand
Aug 21, 2019 12:06 PM

Jun 2014
Ahri-is-cute said:
Seiya said:

Lol.

That's not where I'm watting at
I mean the Yuka part
I guess there is some kind ofa joke here where my laggy brain didn't understand

Lol, yeah it was a joke. :P

Feb 26, 2020 2:08 AM
Feb 2020
don't understand the mangaka.... why the hell is she dying? I was so shocked!!! I mean the title of the manga is Fuka and he kills her in tome 4 (or 5?).... Fuka was my favorite character, now I don't know if I want to read tome 5 to 18? If one day I meet the mangaka I will definitly tell him "baka!!!!" and punch him.
Jun 30, 2020 2:54 PM

May 2015
@Dead_Fuka You'll understand later.

More topics from this board

» what seo had to say about the future of Fuuka

Spider-titan55 - Feb 18, 2015

21 by ersdtrycgh »»
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Feb 8, 2014

111 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 8, 2022 11:56 AM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.