Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 22, 2019 7:37 AM

Jul 2016
i don't think height matters very much to me in general simply because i'm quite short and pretty much everyone is
taller than me by at least a couple of inches. i've also mostly come to terms with my height and accepted it but i guess i
do find tall people more attractive? i'm not sure if it's just because they have something i can never have though LOL but
it's definitely not important enough that it'd ever be a deal breaker or a reason why i would look down upon someone.

grouper - no other

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:46

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

⁞⁞⁞ purple cause baal is my wife  ⁞⁞⁞
Jul 22, 2019 7:42 AM

Nov 2008
Kyotosomo said:
Most women don't want to date a man smaller than them (the same way most men don't want to date a woman taller than them)
I call BS. I feel like men are nowhere near as fickle about this as women are. Men WOULD date women taller if those women desired them.

Jul 22, 2019 9:40 AM

Feb 2008
Honestly, before i met my bf i probably would've preferred a short guy

I find tall people frightening so talking to someone who's eyes are closer to my level and doesn't tower over me like a damn monster is just easier to deal with
Told my bf this and he was super offended, saying I was judging all tall people when he makes fun of all short people. Pretty hypocritical.

but my Bf is 6'0, cant help who you fall in love with i guess

The girls who do that kinda stuff are superficial as hell and aren't looking for a serious relationship, they follow what everyone else says You could be the hottest guy on the planet but if her friend points out "oh but he's 5'6" She wont do it.

and the guys who do that (from what ive noticed) it seems like theres some kind of pecking order?? like girls with tits
your tits have to be a b cup to be acceptable A or C cup is too small or too large
Jul 22, 2019 12:44 PM

Jun 2008
QPR said:
I don't think women care about height too much, it's the small man syndrome they don't like where they guy is always angry about this and everything else.

Angry people aren't attractive which is why no one likes femnazis.

I don't think you are quite correct there since the preference for tall men comes from our evolutionary background.
When man came down from the trees, the tallest men where very important because they could see further away and help the tripe handle predators. Especially during travels. Also this individuals most times became the leaders of the pack.
The females were always looking to lure the leader or an important member to guarantee the safety and supply of food for their children and the hope that if their children were tall they will be valuable in the group or even become leaders etc.

So during our evolution this quality became ingrained in human females and even if in our times height won't affect someone social status it doesn't change that women still have the preference inside them.

Also you forget that the most rejection short guys get is in social dating sites where they may post their height or pictures. Women reject them in masses without even bothering having a single conversation to see if they are people with anger issues or not.
Jul 22, 2019 11:00 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Ezekiel said:
Kyotosomo said:
Most women don't want to date a man smaller than them (the same way most men don't want to date a woman taller than them)
I call BS. I feel like men are nowhere near as fickle about this as women are. Men WOULD date women taller if those women desired them.

I'm about as comfortable masculinity as one can get and even I have to admit it'd feel somewhat emasculating dating someone like half a foot taller than you. You're supposed to be the one doing the spooning, not the one getting spooned. That being said, a couple inches isn't really an issue since you can't even tell (unless you go to a formal event and they for some reason pull the dick move of wearing high despite knowing their man isn't that much taller than them)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What makes you automatically not trust a MAL user ( 1 2 )

Daokoscake - Mar 4, 2021

86 by Serafos »»
4 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

22 by ProtoSelf »»
24 minutes ago

» Cyber Trucks vs NFTs

KittenCuddler - Yesterday

9 by Zedlin »»
40 minutes ago

» is 200k the limit?

YukiTheAlmighty - May 11

20 by Zedlin »»
42 minutes ago

» Favorite MAL thread maker?

barababas - May 4

35 by Daviljoe193 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.