Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2019 5:06 AM

Jul 2017
Is it worth watching? I'm on 68 episode and from what I can see, all the things that happened are just fillers...
Jun 23, 2019 11:25 AM
Jul 2017
Just drop it. I had the same thoughts around episode 70 and I wish I watched something better.

Upcoming Mitsuki arc has a few good episodes but overall is a mess and results in

Parent and Child arc is just ok but I suggest watching clips from it on YouTube instead of it. Episode 93 with Naruto and Himawari is great tho.

arc looked promising but it also had really bad, unsatisfiying ending that relied too much on predicable plot twists. It also had really slow and weird pacing.

Latest Mirai arc is surprisingly canon. It's actually kinda funny and watchable thanks to Kakashi, Guy and cameos of a few well-known characters. Mirai has better character development than Kurenai and shows she's capable of becoming a successor to Asuma. Give it a try.

I wanna conclude this post by saying that I fucking hate that storyline almost completely threw out every Boruto classmate except InoShikaCho and Team 7. Ask if you have more questions.
Jun 25, 2019 5:46 PM
Mar 2019
Abzu235 said:
Just drop it. I had the same thoughts around episode 70 and I wish I watched something better.

Upcoming Mitsuki arc has a few good episodes but overall is a mess and results in

Parent and Child arc is just ok but I suggest watching clips from it on YouTube instead of it. Episode 93 with Naruto and Himawari is great tho.

arc looked promising but it also had really bad, unsatisfiying ending that relied too much on predicable plot twists. It also had really slow and weird pacing.

Latest Mirai arc is surprisingly canon. It's actually kinda funny and watchable thanks to Kakashi, Guy and cameos of a few well-known characters. Mirai has better character development than Kurenai and shows she's capable of becoming a successor to Asuma. Give it a try.

I wanna conclude this post by saying that I fucking hate that storyline almost completely threw out every Boruto classmate except InoShikaCho and Team 7. Ask if you have more questions.
i wouldn’t say drop it completely, by that I mean, when the manga content comes back you can watch it again, y’all probably know the reason why they are making all these trash episodes but let me tell you if you don’t know. The reason they are making these anime only episodes is because the manga has like only 36 chapters and the anime would adapt all those chapters in like 2 or 3 months. In order to not make the same mistake they did with part 1 Naruto where they cough up with the manga content too fast Soo they had to make fillers, that’s why after the Sasuke retrieval arc they had soo much fillers, the studio don’t want to make the same mistake. I think I heard that the mangaka will drop 2 chapters instead of 1 chapters every month soo that’s good because that means the manga content will get adapted a little sooner!
Jun 30, 2019 7:54 AM

Jan 2013
Tip: either skim thru and see if the episodes are worth watching or.....the easy way is go to the Boruto Filler List and know what to skip
Jun 30, 2019 3:06 PM

Jan 2016
Boruto has 81% fillers.. im still waiting for the manga adaptation but they just keep throwing in useless filler episodes its just insane.

I would not recommend boruto to anyone really for now unless they pick up the main story from the manga. Ep 67 to 114 is all filler so you arent missing anything
Jul 1, 2019 3:52 AM

Feb 2018
Do you hate Naruto ? Xd, if you do then u should continue
Jul 1, 2019 6:35 AM

Feb 2018
No just read the manga
The answer to 1984 is 1776
Jul 3, 2019 12:14 PM

Jan 2013
It's pretty much gonna be all garbage fillers up to where it's currently at. I'm taking a break from watching this weekly until they start adapting the manga stuff then I'll catch up.
So if you're expecting it to get better any time soon, you'll be disappointed. It did have 1 arc where Sumire had some involvement but other than that it's all shit.
Oct 30, 2019 1:13 AM
Aug 2019
I plan to watch this Anime 'cause I love the "Naruto" seasons. Is it really worth watching this anime? -- and is it worth reading the manga?

I have seen many people hate this series (classmates, colleagues, and friends)
Is it a complete trash?
Is the story isn' t that great anymore?
Are the Characters and story have no development at all?
Does this still lives up on expectation like in Naruto?
You can throw spoilers at me I don't care much. I just want to be convinced if this is truly worth watching. If yes, why? If no, why?

Please convince me hehe. Thanks in advance.

P.s - I don't yet read any reviews. I read the replies up there and still not convince. I mean I'm convince with that said 'fillers' but still the question still lingers in my mind.

P.p.s - I just heard humors too.
Jan 14, 2020 9:07 PM
Jul 2018
KIDS anime lol hahaha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.