Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 18, 2019 2:57 PM

Aug 2017
Will this only have 2 episodes, the second episodes didn't have an ending, are they canceling it?
Jun 21, 2019 1:00 AM

Aug 2018
I would also like to know the answer to this. It definitely cut at a weird point in the story.

Jun 28, 2019 10:18 PM

Oct 2007
I thought they were gonna have a few more ova's no? o.O
Jul 5, 2019 6:59 AM
Nov 2017
Now it says 2/2 so like...
I liked the story but if they're just gonna stop in the middle of it all then I don't know what to say :c
Aug 4, 2019 12:29 AM

Jan 2010
Before was showing that there were 4 episodes, I’m sure about it. But since now its just 2, I’m curious, they cancelled the show? What happened? Something has to have happened
Aug 14, 2019 12:47 PM

Jul 2013
I also saw it said 4 episodes and then changed into 2 :(
Sep 3, 2019 1:01 AM

Dec 2011
Just noticed this too. I wonder if we'll hear any news about it.
Oct 27, 2019 2:06 PM

May 2016
I really hope it's not cancelled and it'll come back :c
Nov 2, 2019 11:10 PM
Nov 20, 2019 6:13 PM
Nov 2019
I don’t think it’s cancelled, there’s way more in the manga if you want to read it!
Oct 15, 2020 3:11 AM
Jun 2020
AnimeLoverMeow said:
Will this only have 2 episodes, the second episodes didn't have an ending, are they canceling it?

Even if they did cancel it, we can always read the manga! i'm sure that's on-going
Dec 13, 2020 3:10 AM
Dec 2020
Recommend an anime like a yarichin club. Very sad that only two series, some people in the comments write that in Japan already 10 series. How so? Is that true?
Jan 15, 2021 8:23 AM

Feb 2020
The manga is on-going if you’re interested in the story. Manga is much better in my opinion. Chapter 18 came out this week I think! :D
Jan 17, 2021 9:45 PM
Jul 2019
Yeah I think it was cancelled/discontinued (for the time being at least)...not too sure as to why; could be because the animation studio (GRIZZLY) is now working with Blue Lynx (a newly formed BL label) to create other BL movies/OVA adaptations (such as Saezuru, its 2 planned movie sequels and a prequel coming this March). Who knows, maybe YBC OVAS will resume when GRIZZLY finishes working on those Blue Lynx projects, and/or hires more staff. GRIZZLY might have time to work on their own projects like YBC since Bluy Lynx started working with other animation companies for their BL content recently... Eh, at least we'll have those other works that they're currently working on to look forward to! Especially looking forward to 'Don't Stay Gold' OVA - I imagine that since its an exclusive DVD release (as opposed to cinema and TV Broadcast), just like YBC, it has more leeway to have steamier scenes!
Jan 27, 2021 7:35 AM
Jan 2021
I think the full episode only available in DVD, these two episodes only a fan sub I guess. I just think it's possible, the second episode did note about it.
Feb 2, 2021 10:46 PM

Apr 2016
DoujinshiDicks said:
Yeah I think it was cancelled/discontinued (for the time being at least)...not too sure as to why; could be because the animation studio (GRIZZLY) is now working with Blue Lynx (a newly formed BL label) to create other BL movies/OVA adaptations (such as Saezuru, its 2 planned movie sequels and a prequel coming this March). Who knows, maybe YBC OVAS will resume when GRIZZLY finishes working on those Blue Lynx projects, and/or hires more staff. GRIZZLY might have time to work on their own projects like YBC since Bluy Lynx started working with other animation companies for their BL content recently... Eh, at least we'll have those other works that they're currently working on to look forward to! Especially looking forward to 'Don't Stay Gold' OVA - I imagine that since its an exclusive DVD release (as opposed to cinema and TV Broadcast), just like YBC, it has more leeway to have steamier scenes!
Hi, I just wanted to give a shout-out to you for the thorough information! I was aware of Twittering Birds Never Fly being animated, but I didn't know Blue Lynx is a new anime label. Wikipedia says they started in 2019 ;-----; (They're also the folks behind the Given film sequel, and a story called L'étranger de la Plage which I added to my list haha!) I hope GRIZZLY comes back to Yarichin☆Bitch Club. I am keeping this in my 'watching' list for now xD It's unfortunate that we didn't get an announcement on why it suddenly got cancelled. The cast working on this are wild and embodied the characters so well. There is more in the manga too ;_____;
Feb 3, 2021 11:32 AM
Jul 2019
Cloe900311 said:
DoujinshiDicks said:
Hi, I just wanted to give a shout-out to you for the thorough information! I was aware of Twittering Birds Never Fly being animated, but I didn't know Blue Lynx is a new anime label. Wikipedia says they started in 2019 ;-----; (They're also the folks behind the Given film sequel, and a story called L'étranger de la Plage which I added to my list haha!) I hope GRIZZLY comes back to Yarichin☆Bitch Club. I am keeping this in my 'watching' list for now xD It's unfortunate that we didn't get an announcement on why it suddenly got cancelled. The cast working on this are wild and embodied the characters so well. There is more in the manga too ;_____;

No problem! They were also kinda behind the Given series too (just under Fuji TV's general label since Blue Lynx, Fuji TV's subsidiary, wasn't completely developed by then). Oo and can't wait to watch L'étranger de la Plage! The Blu-ray/DVD release is Feb 24, 2021, so we should get to see it soon! (I add basically every yaoi/shounen ai to my list, hahaha! I hope GRIZZLY resumes their YBC work too because you're totally right about the casting/quality, they got the characters spot on! There are so many YBC manga scenes I want to see get animated too! There's a small glimmer of hope as YBC's official twitter page is still (barely) operating - their last tweet was in November 2020 (when 'Touch You' was ranked on Spotify's viral charts 😂 - as it should be!) so at least we know they're acknowledging the fans still...guess we'll just keeping checking for announcements.
Feb 3, 2021 8:04 PM

Apr 2016
@DoujinshiDicks Haha, you and I may get along then! I also add every BL I see to my list XD I would only drop it if I absolutely cannot stand it, like After School in the Lounge. >< I was really impressed by the voice/sounds(?) Satou Takuya made as Yuri especially. I would totally be open to seeing Shikatani's past being unpacked and then how that science teacher was dealt with. >< I think you're right that we could see what happens. The manga is licensed in English by SuBLime too, so there totally is love for the story ;-----; Ahh talking about this is sad. I see the anime as having an 'on-hold' status for now.
Feb 4, 2021 8:19 PM
Jul 2019
Good to know! Yeah, a handful of the older BL animes are pretty bad (good thing Blue Lynx says/is doing their best to remain faithful to the original sources (with the exception of the Given movie...so many scenes from the manga were cut when they condensed all those chapters into a 1hr movie, which was shocking considering how well (in my opinion) Blue Lynx handled/paced Twittering Birds. Yuri's voice...it's so fitting, have you listened to Yuri's version of ~ Touch You ~ so funny! Oh yeah, we totally need to see more of Shikatani and the rest of the crew (and lmao that science teacher).... Starting to understand how you feel - the more we talk about it, the more I WANT to see it get picked up again! Great to know that there's an at least decently sized English audience for the series (and probably fans elsewhere)! This might not be the best thing to do, but I'll remain hopeful considering the upsurge in yaoi/shounen ai anime productions in recent years, slowly but surely! We might get to see YBC or instead something we didn't know we'd love 🤞 Either way we look at it, a bright, BL anime filled future awaits us!
Jun 18, 2021 12:28 PM
Jun 2021
Yarichin☆Bitch-bu ended because it had inappropriate scenes that people couldn't stand. Many bad reports and reviews saying it should stop making more episodes. I like the show it's just that there is too many inappropriate scenes.
Jun 25, 2021 4:59 PM
Jun 2021
Nope. It was only meant to be 2 episodes. Since this is an ova, there’s more in the manga
Jun 25, 2021 5:17 PM

Jun 2019
I think it's only meant to be 2 OVA because many BL tends to adapt into short OVA instead of making it into a series. BL adaptions such as Don't Stay Gold and Tightrope are some examples that fall under the category of OVA such as YBC ( ̄▽+ ̄*).
Oct 2, 2021 10:40 PM
Oct 2021
hi guys so ybc is not going to be adding a new episode anytime soon but there is a possibility. if you want more of this series you can read the manga on mangago. if you have watched both the episodes you can continue off chapter 8. see ya! (most likely there will be a new episode in the next few months or years
Oct 11, 2021 7:13 AM
May 2021
It’s finished because they didn’t get permission from the manga artist so they had to cancel it
Apr 14, 2022 11:25 PM
Apr 2022
I was so upset seeing that there are only 2 episodes of YBC! I really hope this series is continuing!
Apr 29, 2023 6:24 AM
Apr 2023
Bro left us on a cliffhanger 😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yarichin☆Bitch-bu Episode 2 Discussion

makiyusuke - Apr 20, 2019

43 by 905357285216 »»
Apr 23, 4:48 PM

» Why did they adapt this shit show?

Harucchan - Jun 8, 2020

34 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Apr 6, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Yarichin☆Bitch-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

YandereYuuya - Sep 22, 2018

52 by Inaviona_2008 »»
Dec 1, 2023 9:16 AM

» Season 2?

RealCheeze - Jul 19, 2023

0 by RealCheeze »»
Jul 19, 2023 8:33 AM

» Why do people hate this anime so much?

RealCheeze - Oct 26, 2022

4 by RealCheeze »»
Jul 9, 2023 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.