Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 29, 2019 9:27 PM

Oct 2013
So many shows get the romance tag even though they have only small hints, but here where we have a serious romance, nothing?
May 29, 2019 10:05 PM
Apr 2015
dadnaya said:
So many shows get the romance tag even though they have only small hints, but here where we have a serious romance, nothing?
first of all, shout out for the MKNR avatar. You are def right but I'm kind of glad it doesn't. the "romance" in this is so cringe. he legit falls in love with the first girl he sees and it's totally not genuine. I kind of have my fingers crossed they realize it was hormonal puppy love by the end and split up. It's the dumbest part of the show IMO. even towards the end of the OP when the red head points at them like "thooose guys, what are you gonna do? hahaha" so annoying.
May 29, 2019 11:42 PM
Apr 2019
jaisan said:
dadnaya said:
first of all, shout out for the MKNR avatar. You are def right but I'm kind of glad it doesn't. the "romance" in this is so cringe. he legit falls in love with the first girl he sees and it's totally not genuine. I kind of have my fingers crossed they realize it was hormonal puppy love by the end and split up. It's the dumbest part of the show IMO. even towards the end of the OP when the red head points at them like "thooose guys, what are you gonna do? hahaha" so annoying.

Real love usually starts with lust when first meeting. Nothing cringe about it at all.
May 30, 2019 12:02 AM
Jun 2016
jaisan said:
dadnaya said:

lmao, they are actually in love with each other and there's nothing cringy about it. in the manga/LN they are even engaged to each other.
May 30, 2019 1:41 AM

Oct 2013
lelouch00001 said:
jaisan said:

lmao, they are actually in love with each other and there's nothing cringy about it. in the manga/LN they are even engaged to each other.

Do you think it'll be adapted in the anime as well? I wanna see it
May 30, 2019 3:02 AM
Jun 2016
dadnaya said:
lelouch00001 said:

yeah, I guess. maybe in the last episode, if they continue with this pace
May 30, 2019 3:41 AM

Oct 2013
lelouch00001 said:
dadnaya said:

yeah, I guess. maybe in the last episode, if they continue with this pace

Damn I hope so. Now I'm hyped
Jun 17, 2019 9:01 AM

Feb 2008
Naa, this romance is one of the largest reasons why I am giving this anime such a low score. It wasn't done well, and even worse it's putting so much focus on it. If you are going to put this much focus on romance in your story, the least they could do is build it up better.

This here is just love at first sight, there was no building up. The reaction everyone in the anime gives when they do their lovey dovey thing is the same reaction I have. Move one, we know you love her ... we already know this. Stop showing it over and over again like it's new.

It's rare I give anime such a low score, but this is just terrible and I normally love isekai anime.
I am become bunny, fluffing of worlds.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

279 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 22, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2019

96 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

107 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 17, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

129 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 17, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

77 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 14, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.