Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2019 5:43 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another really precious episode. The scene in which Heidi tried to help Peter with his reading was really funny and cute. And I loved that Peter took interest in carpentry work, I was hoping Heidi's grandfather would take him in as a disciple for a while now. And he has a natural knack for it too! His sled was so cool, and his victory/draw made Heidi really happy and proud. The other winner had no one to give him a hug. xD

These boys from the village are so annoying though, but at least they made me laugh with the way they ran away from Heidi's grandfather without even making the question.
May 28, 2019 11:37 AM

Apr 2013
Totally agree with that, Heidi's grandfather let Peters alone to build his own sledge, providing him for a great sense of accomplishment. It's nice that we know at this point he has another possibility than simply taking care of goats.
Feb 27, 2020 10:49 AM
Jul 2018
Another future has opened for Peter. A new door that entails carpentry work not just being a goatherd. I like how grandpa approached the situation when he decided to let Peter make his sled. Not only will that give him a great sense of accomplishment and pride, but also the taste of victory will be much more welcoming and wholesome. Heidi is such a great friend by helping Peter make his sled and cheering him on during the race. They would make a good couple if they decide to pursue such a notion in the far future.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 5 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jun 16, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Mar 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 4 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

4 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 3 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

5 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 2 Discussion

catullus_d_rus - Mar 28, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 47 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jul 30, 2016

6 by k1Aegis »»
Jan 7, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.