Forum Settings
Forums
Final Fantasy Lost Stranger
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2019 5:36 PM

Aug 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man, this whole chapter made me sad... and watching children be abused is the worst, so that part of Borghen beating Cindy is so infuriating.

I didn't want this manga going this cliche way of the good guys saving the 'bad guys' (because the sisters aren't really bad, but a product of their environment and being mistreated their whole life), but oh well, not like it isn't unexpected. In any case, they deserve happiness.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Nov 2, 2019 4:58 PM

Mar 2016
Cindy's backstory was an example of failed communism in a fantasy world. I couldn't get it out of my mind while I was reading the chaprer.
“They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield. Such illusions, perpetrated by heroes throughout history, have led countless young men to their bloody deaths, all for the sake of this valor and glory.”
~Kiritsugu Emiya
Mar 20, 2021 8:46 AM

Aug 2016
Tragic backstory, it's difficult to have true equality when the privileged few will kill to keep others oppressed and their wealth intact, true in fantasy and the real world.
I hope that one eyed lord ends up getting executed, he deserves it.
Also MC & Princess reaching out to save her, good stuff.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”

More topics from this board

Poll: » Final Fantasy: Lost Stranger Chapter 35 Discussion

JokerVentura - May 13, 2021

1 by jetrocketboy »»
Mar 9, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Final Fantasy: Lost Stranger Chapter 44 Discussion

JokerVentura - Jul 17, 2022

0 by JokerVentura »»
Jul 17, 2022 1:33 AM

Poll: » Final Fantasy: Lost Stranger Chapter 43 Discussion

JokerVentura - May 13, 2022

0 by JokerVentura »»
May 13, 2022 11:38 PM

Poll: » Final Fantasy: Lost Stranger Chapter 42 Discussion

JokerVentura - Apr 12, 2022

0 by JokerVentura »»
Apr 12, 2022 11:48 PM

Poll: » Final Fantasy: Lost Stranger Chapter 41 Discussion

JokerVentura - Jan 14, 2022

0 by JokerVentura »»
Jan 14, 2022 12:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.