Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2019 4:47 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Such wholesomeness, such joy! I love how Heidi got really happy after Peter told her how he thought about her, and her hug almost killed the boy, but it was precious. That lake was really beautiful too! And even her grandfather is a new man! He made up with the baker when he went for Heidi's suitcase, and he even laughed and thanked them! Heidi got back her trademark dress in a bigger size too, she is truly home. A beautiful episode.
Feb 27, 2020 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
This episode was all about Heidi getting reacquainted with the mountain life and having an adventure with Peter and the goats along the way, just like old times. I like how Heidi's reappearance into Grandpa's life is developing him from the cynical, bitter man he was before. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Grandpa loses his pessimistic view on life and people, or at least come to find them even more tolerable than he did before.
Oct 27, 2021 10:34 PM

Jan 2019
Seeing Heidi back in the mountains is so cathartic. Her freedom and slice of heaven is back. Man the alps looked gorgeous this episode. All those fantastic backgrounds, especially during the sunset scene. Would love to properly visit them someday.
Dec 3, 2023 7:30 PM
Sep 2016
So sweet to see Peter blush when Hiedi compliments him and Hiedi hugging him is great. Fucked up to show Peter hitting his head on a rock like that though. I mean he's okay but that's a pretty serious injury lol heart couldn't handle it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 5 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jun 16, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Mar 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 4 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

4 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 3 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

5 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 2 Discussion

catullus_d_rus - Mar 28, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 47 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jul 30, 2016

6 by k1Aegis »»
Jan 7, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.