Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jun 4, 2023 2:47 PM

May 2020
Wow, what just happened?

These people simply opt out of explaining so many things in this final episode that I'm quite literally speechless. Accelerator became a white angel.. fine I'm not asking how but atleast EXPLAIN how he ended up on that helicopter with men in white around him??? I literally have to go and read so many replies to understand lol. Now next thing, why did Touma even let Fiamma go after everything he has done.. doing the basic battle shounen deeds is one thing but this was beyond stupid.

Ignoring Touma surviving yet another time in the end and Hamazura still going full plot armour, they just made this final episode the biggest blunder of all the blunders we've seen this season, where endless random characters popping off every other minute was just the cherry on top.

The NT novels will have an adaptation too, sure as it makes money, though I know JC Staff will ruin them too..:)

It would've been a 3 but no, not after this ending.
2/10.
Jun 11, 2023 11:44 AM

Nov 2010
Fiamma is such an idiot to rely only on supernatural powers to fight against Touma. He could've killed him long ago if he also brought conventional weapons.

Everything is still within Aleister Crowley's plans. It looks like there's still gonna be a season 4. Hopefully, I'm still around when it airs. Even though this season's plot was all over the place, I still enjoyed more than half of it. I'm still curious about Aleister Crowley's plans and how the two Level Zeroes will ultimately beat him.
Jun 16, 2023 10:42 PM

Mar 2013
Mugino would become best wife than Takitsubo. šŸ„°
Finally rewatched this favourite of mine but the animation really sucked... awful.
I need a lot of OVAs from the skipped parts.
Reanimation for the bad ones.
I need a sequel for this series one of these days, along with Accelerator and Railgun. Man, just add more Spin-offs for other dark-side groups like ITEM, GROUP, SCHOOL, New Light and etc. All of them are welcome for me.
Even if the score is below 7, This series would be above 7 for me or more than that. I am one of the fans who still hopes and wished for a sequel and I can't wait for them if it ever comes out again.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 28, 2023 2:03 PM

Nov 2023
What a great anime! I love Accelerator with his wings
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Jun 2017
So lost on this series ,what the F are they trying to tell.It all feels like a disjointed piece of gibberish even after 3 seasons.Won't miss it .
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

» I like how mistreated those Anime girls are lol

KhoaVN - Dec 2, 2023

8 by KhoaVN »»
Dec 2, 2023 8:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.