Forum Settings
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2019 3:35 PM

Dec 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
seriously that girl is so open minded and didn't even flinches after he tells him that he kissed him.... liked the story development... ohhh I like how the protagonist is presented as he can go either way lol or so I think
Mar 18, 2019 8:36 AM
Dec 2015
I can’t even conceive that someone as stupid as nejima could exist like he’s “accidentally” sexually assaulted 2 people in this manga. this manga really completely sucks ass I have no idea what could be going through the authors head. not only did neji accidentally sexually assault 2 different ppl, he was also sexually assaulted by that random government lady and that was just portrayed as “sexy” or something??? the way this manga handles it is beyond disgusting. neji is portrayed as innocent and well meaning and is forgiven no matter what he does, and when he was sexually assaulted that was completely brushed off, and nisaka the reason I’m still reading this is treated as the token gay character and it’s really gonna make me lose it some day
Apr 20, 2019 3:55 AM
Apr 2019
I read from vol 1 and suddenly the chapter getting short and jump from 29.5 to 158 but its still the continuation...

Umm, so where i find chapter 199 and 200.. mangarock only has 198 chapter... and mangadex even worse...

Btw, i hope this nisaka gay arc finished soon...

Ririna its the only char i care in this series...

More topics from this board

» what is the chapter count?

NaughtySempai - Nov 25, 2022

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 1, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Two Routes, Two Ending. Which finale do you like?

cruellime - Apr 21, 2022

19 by Graadphi »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:41 AM

» Where to start reading the manga after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

9 by BadSenpai »»
Sep 29, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2015

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Jun 29, 2023 10:13 AM

» Where does the leave off?

Sowooof - Mar 18, 2023

1 by SeitenSoushi »»
May 28, 2023 6:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.