Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 8, 2019 12:50 PM
Dec 2018
im now at 14. filler list site say 13-18 are filler. its also say quite alot of episodes after are filler.

should i see the filler or skip it?
Mar 8, 2019 1:01 PM

Jul 2014
Thread moved from Anime Discussion
Take care of yourself

Mar 8, 2019 1:06 PM
May 2018
Filler, or not, just watch the anime in entirety.
May 4, 2019 4:17 PM

Apr 2017
I watched up until the end of the Kyoto arc and then moved on to other shows. Earlier today I decided to finish up the series, it looks like there may be 4 or 5 cannon episodes left in these last 30 of so episodes but even the filler has been solid. Same amazing OST and the same characters I loved, stakes may not be as high but a few filler episodes in post Kyoto it's been enjoyable.
May 6, 2019 5:25 PM

Apr 2018
You've probably finished the series by now; but in the off-chance you haven't: yes, i absolutely recommend you skip the fillers, especially the entire 3rd Season (Eps. 63-94).

Speaking as someone who watched Bleach in its entirety, i have to say that RK has the worst, most boring, unwatchable filler i've ever seen in anime.
I'm actually struggling through the 3rd Season right now (almost done), and the only reason i've tolerated this garbage up until now is because i'm a completionist.

If you don't mind skipping, by all means, do it.

@Psajdak Honestly, i heavily disagree with your suggestion.
Stygian_PrisonerMay 6, 2019 5:29 PM
May 6, 2019 5:28 PM

Jun 2012
The episode with the train heist is okay.

Stygian_Prisoner said:
You've probably finished the series by now; but in the off-chance you haven't: yes, i absolutely recommend you skip the fillers, especially the entire 3rd Season (Eps. 63-94).

Speaking as someone who watched Bleach in its entirety, i have to say that RK has the worst, most boring, unwatchable filler i've ever seen in anime.
I'm actually struggling through the 3rd Season right now (almost done), and the only reason i've tolerated this garbage up until now is because i'm a completionist.

You don't want to know about the Christian persecution in Japan and German interest in the Ninja and Samurai arts? it's pretty bad, I watched all of it recently too
May 6, 2019 5:32 PM

Apr 2018
JetBoyYorozunine said:
You don't want to know about the Christian persecution in Japan and German interest in the Ninja and Samurai arts? it's pretty bad, I watched all of it recently too

I'm actually in the middle of the German-Ninja thing right now; oh god, it's so bad.
May 6, 2019 5:55 PM

Jun 2012
Stygian_Prisoner said:
JetBoyYorozunine said:

I'm actually in the middle of the German-Ninja thing right now; oh god, it's so bad.
Take comfort knowing the last filler arc is the worst in the series.
May 7, 2019 1:18 PM

Apr 2017
The Christian Perseuction arc with Shogo isn't bad at all, thought that was a solid arc. Not sure about the German-Ninja bit I still have a little to go.

Stygian_Prisoner said:

The Bleach filler is pretty bad.
May 7, 2019 1:59 PM

Apr 2018
JetBoyYorozunine said:
Take comfort knowing the last filler arc is the worst in the series.

Oh yeah, i've heard about the infamous Feng Shui filler arc; not looking forward to that at all.

Oh well, at the very least i have the Trust & Betrayal OVA to look forward to after i'm done with the series.
I've heard that OVA is a masterpiece so, hopefully, that'll improve my view on the RK franchise in general.
May 11, 2019 7:27 AM

Apr 2017
Yeah the last filler arc is pretty rough to get through admittedly but the rest of the filler wasn't terrible.
Jul 4, 2019 4:04 AM
Jan 2018
KingKronosDC84 said:
Yeah the last filler arc is pretty rough to get through admittedly but the rest of the filler wasn't terrible.

how much filler does this have
Jul 4, 2019 8:09 AM
Jul 18, 2019 11:48 AM
Dec 2018
AtmosphericEntry said:
The episode with the train heist is okay.

Stygian_Prisoner said:

so i finished the seires after watching it all. the christian arc was ok. the german knights arc was poor but sufferable. the last one was absolute dissaster you know the one with the pentagram magic
Oct 28, 2019 2:56 PM

Jun 2015
Should Season 3 be binge-watched or that makes it even worse to bear?
Oct 28, 2019 3:49 PM

Aug 2018
Switch_Z said:
Should Season 3 be binge-watched or that makes it even worse to bear?

After the Kyoto War arc, there are not much decent episodes left. You will have an awful arc that involves christianism, which might be the best filler in the 3rd season, the German Knights that want to conquer the world with some medical formula and a Feng Shui related arc that I absoultely skipped in the absence of three chapters. There is a semicanon arc that was good in the middle of the garbage, but I highly recommend watching 'til the end of the second season, the best Rurouni Kenshin has to offer (and Shounen).
Jan 17, 2021 10:28 AM
Aug 2018
the only filler episodes that you can watch from 79-82.. personally i really like this mini arc
bakayarou konoyarou

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Episode 30 Discussion

Drgentile777 - Mar 6, 2010

36 by Osk_Social »»
Apr 30, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Episode 24 Discussion

Drgentile777 - Mar 3, 2010

29 by Osk_Social »»
Apr 26, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Episode 17 Discussion

Drgentile777 - Feb 28, 2010

17 by Osk_Social »»
Apr 19, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Episode 15 Discussion

Drgentile777 - Feb 27, 2010

19 by Osk_Social »»
Apr 18, 4:30 PM

» *spoilers inside* shishio.....

Videogamecoper - Mar 13

2 by Nikolo123 »»
Mar 14, 2:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.