Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2019 9:08 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Short, Good Episode,

it's available in Youtube, CAM quality since no BD/DVD release of it..
Apr 2, 2019 2:02 PM

Jan 2013
Was cool seeing Trafalgar and the Admirals again.
Just a short episode about Trafalgar's friends being captured and Luffy's crew saving them as Trafalgar was pretending to have a grudge against Luffy and try to beat him.

The Tongari Transponder Snail amplifies the Haki noticing the bond of friends :)
Jan 6, 2020 9:41 PM

Aug 2015
Are you sure that this is the special that you are talking about? Because it says it aired four years ago but the one with Law and Luffy versus Kizaru and Zoro versus Fujitora aired during the Whole Cake Island arc. Also their outfits in the cover are different from the default outfits that they used in the Law special, and the plot description is also different.
ElfezenFeb 23, 2020 12:28 AM
Aug 19, 2020 10:41 AM

Dec 2015
The video I watched on youtube matches the name and everyone's comments but it doesn't match the description of the entry as well as it's synonym names...
Sep 29, 2020 6:52 AM

Sep 2007
The one I watched on Youtube is definitely the one that matches this entry. The title shown at the start of the video is for this entry (seen when they are at sea and spot the island with the Tokyo Tower on it). I could clearly read it as "Tokyo One Piece Tower: Tongari Shima no Dai Hihou".

Most of the description of the plot in the MAL synopsis section is about the actual event collaboration and not the video. Only relevant part is this: "The film itself begins at the end of your treasure hunting adventure at the Tokyo One Piece Tower, where the Straw Hat Crew are tricked into opening a chest in a cave thinking it's where the Tongari Island treasure is." After this Law appears, the cage traps them and the fights break out, etc etc.

So if you saw this^, then yeah you can mark this entry as completed. Hope this clarifies it for whoever remained confused.
Jul 5, 2022 3:55 PM

Jul 2013
With the One Piece Tower closed now, I think the CAM video is the best quality we are ever going to get of this movie
Nov 7, 2022 5:29 AM

Sep 2011
I saw this in person back in 2019, yes short but great experience. This was not added to MAL back then. But now I can finally add it to my list. The best thing from this was it had subtitles and the them song from GReeeeN is epic.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.