Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 28, 2021 8:24 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah lol, i understand. The scene with Don and Gilda were actually in a different timeline. So thats why Mama couldn't find themself up. The purposes of them seeing the room and the previous cliffhanger were nothing, rather just to make a sure they both walked in to the trio direction in a harmony. Man, poor them having such a distrustful tension and needed to seek the truth by themself. Its really that trio's fault. Nice thing that they were all in a good terms again after those ridiculous dining room meeting. Yeah, its ridiculous. Because, man, you were just showed yourself intentions up to the enemies! I mean, look at those creep suster! Or was that just Norman's plan? Well, now its interesting. Not to mention to their discovery about the promised neverland via Minerva's code at those books, and the shocked one of the last trip: Next Ray's shipment in January....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 8, 2021 1:53 PM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
"How can we believe them when they don't believe us?"
Says the person who laughed at them when they first told him the things about Mom. Imagine telling him about demons then, lol.

"I just want you to have a little faith in us"
Says the person who went into the secret room despite told not to.

Oh the hypocrisy, stupid boy.

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Feb 12, 2021 4:09 PM
Jan 2021
Honestly, the way Don reacted, god, it gave me chills. It was just so sad. can't wait to see more ^^
Mar 15, 2021 4:34 PM
Sep 2020
God, Sister Krone is terrifying. How does she appear from nowhere...
Apr 17, 2021 11:09 AM
Dec 2018
I probably should have this a few episodes before but I do not like how the kids make instant inferences. Like for example when Norman found out Isabella could find kids whenever she wants he instantly knew it was transmitters. I would have liked it better if they walked us through to his conclusion and how he reached it. Like how do these kids even know what transmitters are shouldn't the Farm try to suppress all information that could help them escape?
May 20, 2021 12:00 PM
May 2021
this is so sad. they're just KIDS. I hope they get a happy ending.
Oct 24, 2021 8:34 AM

Jun 2016
I was always concerned when they openly talked in groups during the night. They were always bound to be caught at some point, but for it to be Krone... oof. That by itself is a yikes moment. Don and Gilda are on board now, so I guess it was worth it.

So this William Minerva has been communicating through books this whole time, and it took the rather perceptive Phil to notice it, and Emma to clarify it too. An unusual angle to add to the plot. Here's hoping it at least pays off in the end.

Nov 5, 2021 10:23 AM

Jun 2020
Yeah it would be too easy if Don and Gilda got caught too early

Seems like there's a person out there trying to inform the kids in Morse I don't even know it till now but I guess they're just as smart to know it, That was a reckless move by Don thinking that he'll get away with it and he did

Don's a badass and all grumpy and shit, This plan still carrying out its potential till Krone came in and intervened now that that's going to make it more interesting.
Dec 13, 2021 3:04 PM

Aug 2008
Quindecim_and_Co said:
God, Sister Krone is terrifying. How does she appear from nowhere...

Sister Krone is too cartoony for me to find scary. Isabella does quiet menace much better. For me the Sister is the one obvious detriment to this show so far.

The rest of the cast and plot is fantastic. For what is anyway, kids being fed to monsters is silly but for the setting it is quite gripping.
Jan 27, 2022 11:07 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Another episode that feels like it went by in a flash. Guess it's tribute to some wonderful pacing.

And yes of course the sister crone saw what they were up to, they weren't exactly hiding in such an exposed, central area such as the dining hall. Even if it was at night they had that lantern burning at full brightness for all passers-by to see. Not to mention Don who was kind of loud as usual.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mom certainly is fully aware of Norman and Emma's plan to escape. Is the reason why she just doesn't deal with it immediately and ship them out right away is because they are nearing their 12th year, when their, uhh, meat, will be in its prime? I guess that she wants to be the caretaker of the farm that ships out the best product. In that case, I'm fine with the squad always having their meetings in broad daylight out in the open speaking at full volume, lol

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 5, 2022 2:43 AM

Nov 2014
Norman deserved one good one from Don, Ray definitely didn't.... he always wanted to tell them outright. Emma really deserved one as well frankly.

As for the sister... it's so hard to actually say what to do with her. Would playing her off against mum just to not deal with her be the best?
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Aug 20, 2022 12:31 PM
Apr 2019
Es war sehr spannend
Oct 7, 2022 11:06 AM
Jun 2021
I don't like the sister
Jan 10, 2023 4:14 PM
Aug 2022
i hope don got eaten first. emotional fuqtard.
Jan 23, 2023 5:18 PM
Dec 2021
It made me cry and that pisses me off cause I wanna hate it!!!!!! D:<
Feb 8, 2023 8:47 AM

Jan 2013
Don - "I can't trust them because they don't trust us" ... Gee I wonder why Don, maybe because you're doing exactly the thing they told you NOT TO!?

Krone's face is too much for me lmao.
Aug 17, 2023 5:29 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Jan 1, 3:15 PM

Dec 2022
Don is a punching machine! Luckily for Emma, he's a chivalrous enough guy not to restrain himself from hitting girls, but he definitely wanted to go for the triple kill there, so to speak.

For the record, Ray's tone of voice was awfully resigned there, as if he saw the fate of being shipped out like the other kids as an unavoidable fate. But would that not be something he'd account for when the initial deal to spy on his peers was made? What other incentive would there be to act as a mole for the Mother if Ray couldn't ensure immunity from such a thing even through that role?

Shaded Horizon

Jan 25, 1:07 PM

Jul 2016
I was so sure Don and Gilda were going to die this episode. The fact that the squad didn't end up losing two allies but gained two stronger ones instead is awesome.

Well, three allies. Wonder how Ray's gonna react to Krone being a part of the team lmao
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» I'm in a dilemma help ( 1 2 )

Saphhh - Mar 25

51 by EpicAlphaMale »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

» Best Season of Anime Ever?

bigeli2020 - Jul 18, 2022

47 by Zimmu »»
Mar 25, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

567 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

295 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 4, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

245 by WuzWutz »»
Feb 22, 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.