Aug 2018
literally nobody knows who he married

Jun 14, 2020 11:02 AM
Nov 2019
Yotsuba
Don't know anything else.
Jun 15, 2020 10:58 PM
Jan 2020
I’m hoping for an anime only ending for season 2 that involves Miku,Itsuki, or Nino😫😫😫
Jan 2020
I’m hoping for an anime only ending for season 2 that involves Miku,Itsuki, or Nino😫😫😫
Jan 2020
Jun 16, 2020 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
ClannadWeeb said:
Season 2 is likely not going to be ending of the series, likely the final season would be a hypothetical season 4. I'm totally fine with whoever wins in the anime; but the Manga ending was just not very well explained; I'd rather if they keep the winner the same as the Manga to actually develop a better storyline.
Jun 16, 2020 9:46 AM

Jan 2020
_h3Jash said:
ClannadWeeb said:
Season 2 is likely not going to be ending of the series, likely the final season would be a hypothetical season 4. I'm totally fine with whoever wins in the anime; but the Manga ending was just not very well explained; I'd rather if they keep the winner the same as the Manga to actually develop a better storyline.
But as far as I know, they plan to end the anime with S2.
Though they won't change the winner or anything, at max they'd just skip out on arcs that aren't focused on her
Jun 16, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
MistaAsh said:
_h3Jash said:
Though they won't change the winner or anything, at max they'd just skip out on arcs that aren't focused on her
If that’s the case; they’ll be missing out on some of the better scenes of the Manga in my opinion. Frankly it would be a relatively boring season if they did decide to do that.
Jul 17, 2020 12:54 AM
Jul 2020
Animelibary said:
can someone please tell me who futaro ends up with or is everyone on the same boat on not knowing who yet

dammit its fucking yotsuba
Aug 1, 2020 3:26 PM
Aug 2020
I dont think itll be Yotsuba in the anime. The girl who was foreshadowed in the first episode and the last ep of season 1, differs from Yotsuba's hair color to personality. Idk just my opinion Yotsu's hair is brownish yellow and the one shown was a quint with a shade of red. And the bride's smile was gentle, affectionate, thankful - so im saying she might be someone who thought had lost the battle. The eyes were slowly moved as well, giving her gestures a smooth and gentle flow. The hair is kinda slanted too, hoping for Miku 🥺 If she was to be Yotsuba, then Negi might've decided to change her hair color; and her smile would have teeth out and closed eyes. So Im guessing it might be one in the three: Itsuki, Miku, Nino, with Itsuki having the highest chances. And if we're taking the body language route, might just be Miku, hopefully xD.
SomeWeebOutThereAug 1, 2020 3:32 PM
Sep 4, 2020 7:29 PM

May 2015
MistaAsh said:
_h3Jash said:

Ahhh. That's too bad. Most of the chapters are highly important.

Sep 13, 2020 10:01 PM

May 2020
SomeWeebOutThere said:
I dont think itll be Yotsuba in the anime. The girl who was foreshadowed in the first episode and the last ep of season 1, differs from Yotsuba's hair color to personality. Idk just my opinion Yotsu's hair is brownish yellow and the one shown was a quint with a shade of red. And the bride's smile was gentle, affectionate, thankful - so im saying she might be someone who thought had lost the battle. The eyes were slowly moved as well, giving her gestures a smooth and gentle flow. The hair is kinda slanted too, hoping for Miku 🥺 If she was to be Yotsuba, then Negi might've decided to change her hair color; and her smile would have teeth out and closed eyes. So Im guessing it might be one in the three: Itsuki, Miku, Nino, with Itsuki having the highest chances. And if we're taking the body language route, might just be Miku, hopefully xD.
the hair color is just a troll.don't make a theory out of it
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Sep 15, 2020 6:09 PM
Sep 2020
Right, with all the preparation, I'm sure she can go back to her natural hair color especially if you read the manga and remember Fuutarou's development and the ending.

Tbh, I felt the beginning of the end was a little slow, but I think the actual ending itself was not wrong, even though I was slightly cheering for someone else. I wish there were just a few more scenes or development with them 1:1 in highschool beforehand or connect a bit more plot points that seemed unaddressed.
umuburaeSep 17, 2020 1:09 AM
Apr 29, 2022 5:07 AM

Mar 2022
_MushiRock11_ said:
Here’s a little bit on the speculation of mine, on Futarou’s Bride.

I think here’s solid evidence of foreshadowing that it’ll be Nino in fact who will become Futarou’s main love interest. To reinforce my opinion on this, Futarou’s younger sister commented that he still wears the same bracelet and hasn’t seen it for a good while and so I can’t possibly imagine why he’d wear this if it’s not her.

But then again, the smile and the slanted hair of the bride corresponds to Miku.

I’m not entirely sure as such but I feel as though the foreshadowing on a couple more occasions, if I’m not wrong, pretty much solidifies it and the anime is just trying to cover it up intentionally with Miku’s features.

Also, as post above mentioned, it could well turn out to be a Harem ending with all the Quints getting Futarou mainly because of the number of the wedding dresses, which in fact crossed 5 even(I wonder why).

Yeah I found the bracelet/lucky charm very good evidence supporting Nino. Of course we see at the end of s2 that

Nino isn't the girl in the photo. (and well we already suspected Nino isn't the girl in the photo in s1 anyway.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fuutarou/comments/tcqau3/daaaaaaaaamn_the_lucky_charm_thing_forgot_about/

https://www.reddit.com/r/5ToubunNoHanayome/comments/bm97zi/fuutarou_will_marry_nino_the_most_obvious_clues/

https://imgur.com/a/6m0GSPm

Right I'm now I'm crafting a theory/hypothesis that sorta hopefully explains it. It's related to Raiha and Itsuki. I know the manga already ended 2 years ago and the movie's coming out next month, but who knows? There may be more. There's already a VN or something.

1. Eva to Battler Ushiromiya: "human who are crying every single" ( Battler = "w"esley "s"o & Beatrice = Alireza Firouzja ? - Ha6uVGB-Mtw or p1w4Rr-fC )
  2. "b"attler "u"shiromiya: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is proctoring." - p1w4Rr-dU
  3. Update after Hans Niemann 2022: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is a proctologist." - p1w4Rr-dW
  4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  5. Magnus Carlsen is more of a sore loser than Light Yagami & Bandit Keith. See p1w4Rr-jr
  6. Hikaru Nakamura is almost as evil as the Hikaru in Oshi no Ko. See p1w4Rr-jr
  7. xcdhgq
Apr 29, 2022 5:16 AM
Aug 2021
I already know who will be with Fuutaro because of spoilers for a long time but I'm okay and don't care.

Still Ichika best girl.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» New original movie and light novel announcements

Gui_silva23 - Apr 28

23 by SonikTonik »»
Yesterday, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2019

120 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 27, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2019

129 by FortHell0 »»
Apr 26, 2:14 PM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

301 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

112 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 9, 6:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.