Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Feb 12, 9:06 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 15
Easy to know Who fuutarou wife , Just wait seiyuu voiced that girl first meet fuutarou at kyotu trip .
 
#2
Feb 12, 9:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2333
What made u think that girl is the one who's going to marry Fuutarou.

 
#3
Feb 12, 9:52 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 15
Congintive said:
What made u think that girl is the one who's going to marry Fuutarou.

yes I am sure he is the person who will marry Fuutarou. I got a clue after reading the manga many times

little of what i got

he is nino, 1.nino felt he had met fuutarou during his school tour in Kyoto
2. (buying 5 talismans) he loved his five sisters very much.
3.chapter where Fuutarou is sick when a high school tour that he believes is working.
4. In the mysterious women's chapter it has the exact reaction with Nino
 
#4
Feb 12, 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2333
OreshuraBigFans said:
Congintive said:
What made u think that girl is the one who's going to marry Fuutarou.

yes I am sure he is the person who will marry Fuutarou. I got a clue after reading the manga many times

little of what i got

he is nino, 1.nino felt he had met fuutarou during his school tour in Kyoto
2. (buying 5 talismans) he loved his five sisters very much.
3.chapter where Fuutarou is sick when a high school tour that he believes is working.
4. In the mysterious women's chapter it has the exact reaction with Nino


Well, About that talisman thing all the sis have that during Trip arc so I don't think it gives much of a clue and about that Also, read the ch where he tells his story to Itsuki in the hospital and u can see her reaction for yourself.

Also, she not he. And if ur talking about that Kyoto girl read ch 72 again.
 
#5
Feb 12, 9:58 AM
Winged Hussar*

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 3341
wHo WiLl MaRrIeD wItH fUuTaRoU ...

Well...
Not like i care
and not like i will...
 
#6
Feb 15, 7:08 AM
Lala Deviluke❤️

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 4123
Yes, if you're delusional enough to think that's the case.
 
#7
Mar 25, 4:49 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
Well if you read the manga now there is the chapter where itsuki is actually rena but i have little hopes of itsuki marrying fuutarou because 1 she alredy broke his heart 2 he said that it wasn't love but gratitude also if you read the scrambled eggs the quintuplets played a guess who game on fuutarou and the first one he recognized was miku
 
#8
Mar 28, 6:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1
can someone please tell me who futaro ends up with or is everyone on the same boat on not knowing who yet
 
#9
Mar 28, 6:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 7335
Animelibary said:
can someone please tell me who futaro ends up with or is everyone on the same boat on not knowing who yet


The manga is still ongoing. At this moment, it is quite impossible to tell (I am up to date with the latest chapter).
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

 
Mar 28, 9:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 258
would be funny if the author went table flip and said meh, thou shal marry all 5.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
 
Mar 28, 10:03 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 27
MarshalPlays said:
Well if you read the manga now there is the chapter where itsuki is actually rena but i have little hopes of itsuki marrying fuutarou because 1 she alredy broke his heart 2 he said that it wasn't love but gratitude also if you read the scrambled eggs the quintuplets played a guess who game on fuutarou and the first one he recognized was miku


I think Rena and loliNako isn't same person.
 
Mar 29, 12:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 971
Miku was the one in chapter 32. But the author is dropping all these weird hints like all the dresses,her sisters are preparing something,father is going to be late,etc. So the author is going to do something weird with the ending.Some think its a harem ending because all the weird hints.
 
Mar 29, 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 165
Loathsome said:
wHo WiLl MaRrIeD wItH fUuTaRoU ...
i iS tHiNk iTs nInO
 
Mar 29, 1:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
Its miku guys, the way she looks like, her hair style, her expression the way she look to fuutarou i recognize that expression of her face.
 
Mar 29, 1:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 123
As much as I hate to say it but come on, isn't it obvious? First girl encounter cliche?
 
Mar 29, 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 483
The way I gathered it from the ending is that they're leaving it up to the viewer to decide (aka: the safe decision).
The author might decide on one of the girls in the end, but it's important to remember that anime adaptations quite often take a vastly different approach to telling a story than the original manga.
All five girls had the same natural hair and eye colors, but dyed them individually, and a lot can change in a couple of years, so her facial appearance, hair length, hair color and eye color mean virtually nothing considering it's a few years later and they're no longer high school students. The story also goes to extreme lengths to point out that people have a hard time identifying the girls, even when the hair length and color should make it obvious.
Personally I prefer it being Miku, she had more development through the series than the other girls, has the most genuine feelings for Fuutarou, and would have the most to lose if he didn't marry her in the end.
Itsuki, Ichika, Nino and Yotsuba are all fairly popular and spirited in their own way, so it wouldn't be impossible or hard for them to find someone else, but Miku only has Fuutarou, and her interest in him is more than a simple crush.
Itsuki and Yotsuba didn't have a whole lot of romantic development with Fuutarou, and both know that Miku likes him and would probably avoid a relationship with him in order to support her. Nino mostly likes his alter ego and didn't exactly fall for him during the series, though she could be his childhood friend. Ichika did develop feelings for him, but fairly late in the series compared to Miku, and since it's Ichika's nature to look after her younger sisters, I doubt she would interfere with Miku's chances with him, plus Ichika has her acting career ahead of her to consider.
If Fuutarou doesn't marry Miku, then it's highly possible that she would remain unmarried or her father would arrange for her to marry someone else.
That is at least how I'm interpreting it.
Modified by Palsa, Mar 29, 5:37 PM
 
Mar 29, 3:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
To be honest, I’m actually surprised some of us have split opinions on this. Personally, I believe Itsuki will be the one that will marry Fuutarou. Judging from just the anime itself, there are multiple hints that Itsuki is special to Fuutarou. They’ve really done a good job intentionally singling her out. Sure, all of them are special in their own way, but Itsuki seems to take it a step further. For example, there are parts of the opening theme that help us realize that Itsuki is the bride. Such as, in the first few seconds of the opening, it shows Fuutarou lying down, hearing voices as we see pictures of the sisters who say them. In the scene, Itsuki is the last to say what she says in that part of the opening scene. While this may not be the best evidence ( Itsuki is the youngest of the siblings, so it could just be ordered from eldest to youngest ) there is still much more evidence. During the scene right after it, it does the same thing, where they sing their part, in eldest to youngest. However, right afterwards, it shows a screen of all the sisters together, and to my surprise, Itsuki is standing in the middle. This may not be a big deal, but putting the youngest sister in the middle of all of them may be a hint to her importance later on in the story. Then again, much later on, she is still in the middle of all of them ( This time they are all sitting down ). Once again, this may not be such a big deal, but it may show how she is essential to the story later on. Another detail, when they are all standing on a cliff, looking out into the ocean. Fuutarou and Itsuki are standing behind the others. All the other sisters are in front of them. This might be another hint, but then again, there are no promises. At the near end of the opening scene, we see all of them in wedding dresses. More importantly, it may be ordered eldest to youngest once again, but in this case, since Itsuki was last, she actually finished the ‘watashi’ part, while the others only got to say ‘watashi’ before another sister said it as well. Now, enough with the opening scene. There are multiple parts of the show, that hint toward Itsuki marrying Fuutarou. Not to mention, she was the very FIRST quintuplet he had met. That said, it’s might be true love at first sight, if that was what this anime was going for. Also, in the first episode, they bump into each other looking for the same table, screen goes white, and it cuts to opening theme. Now this is what I call the ‘stare’ part. This is what started their relationship, and might symbolize how they first met, from bumping into each other, to marriage. Sure, the others had their own moments, but hers was the first, making it even more touching. On Episode 12, there are legends of the hand holding, campfire, being together forever, and all that stuff. When they all end up in Fuutarou’s nursing room, we see Itsuki as the first one to step forward to take Itsuki’s hand. Now at that time, the countdown was ending. However, it is later revealed that all of them held his hand. But, the fact that Itsuki was the first, may be relevant in the future. As such, we aren’t even sure the others had made it to his hand on time as well. From what I saw, Itsuki was the only one who took his entire hand, but when we cut back to the room, after the countdown ended, we see all of them holding his fingers. From all of this ‘evidence’ whether it be considered coincidence or not, I’m pretty sure Itsuki is by far the closest one to being married to Fuutarou.
 
Mar 29, 5:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 483
Personally I don't really see that as evidence, Itsuki literally states that she might develop an interest in him at some point in the future, but anything that happens off camera doesn't outweigh the character development that has happened on camera, and it's common for harem anime openings to focus on one girl, even if she's not the one he ends up with by the end of the series.
If they had plans for season 2, I might consider it as being decent evidence, but I seriously doubt that happens when you consider the number of popular shows that ended with one season, plus having the wedding at the end kind of implies that the show is done.
Again, I'm not refuting that Isuki is the one he ends up with, but when we consider the amount of relationship development each character has received, it seems more likely that what your seeing is a way of balancing out each girl's chances, so that the viewer can make the final decision.
Simply put, whichever girl you rooted for is the one he ends up with.
Modified by Palsa, Mar 29, 6:02 PM
 
Mar 29, 11:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 25
Nah it doesnt matter.The quint can swap between them anytime. Happily ever after harem ending
 
Mar 30, 12:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2264
Here’s a little bit on the speculation of mine, on Futarou’s Bride.




I think here’s solid evidence of foreshadowing that it’ll be Nino in fact who will become Futarou’s main love interest. To reinforce my opinion on this, Futarou’s younger sister commented that he still wears the same bracelet and hasn’t seen it for a good while and so I can’t possibly imagine why he’d wear this if it’s not her.

But then again, the smile and the slanted hair of the bride corresponds to Miku.




I’m not entirely sure as such but I feel as though the foreshadowing on a couple more occasions, if I’m not wrong, pretty much solidifies it and the anime is just trying to cover it up intentionally with Miku’s features.

Also, as post above mentioned, it could well turn out to be a Harem ending with all the Quints getting Futarou mainly because of the number of the wedding dresses, which in fact crossed 5 even(I wonder why).
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni


 
Mar 30, 3:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 2
[SPOILERS]
...
[LIKE... HARD SPOILERS]

Possible scenarios for the ending:
1. Marries all. Safe play, angers everybody but at least everyone's waifu got the good ending.
2. First encounter cliche, so Itsuki.
3. First to believe in him cliche, so Miku.
4. First to tell him I love you. So Nino.
5. The one not in love with right now, "the last lucky straw". So Yotsuba. No one expects her.
6. The first one he met, when they were young. (Not sure if it's confirmed to be Itsuki or not, idk.)
7. None isn't an option here, we know that, so I'll just say Ichika, because there aren't that many clinched indicators that he'd end up with her.

Tbh, great manga and good anime, for making us really dwell about all the possibilities of the ending girl.
 
Mar 30, 6:30 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100077651/chapter/mrs-chapter-100307650

Just look at this and scroll to the very bottom look for the credit pics and see who's holding the kid , see for yourself
 
Mar 30, 8:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
Nino

It’s most obvious, the animators and manga writers made it clear it was Nino. Let’s start by pointing out Episode 3 where he is on top of naked Nino, his future self reminiscence about that time. Next is the good luck charm. Remember Fuu-Kun gave it to Nino, then Episode 12 it said she gave it to him back. It shows him with the bracket during the wedding. Speaking of wedding remember when Nino asked for Fuu-Kun to pierce her ears. Well look at the brides’s ear, Well, Well, Well. Nino is also first to confess her love to him. Not once but twice when we all thought she was going to say only that once.(in manga). She makes Fuu-Kun self-conscious around her. Those are my reasons so far that it’s Nino
 
Mar 31, 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 363
Anyone knows which chapter the anime has ended? I want to read it..
 
Mar 31, 4:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 27
Crocospect22 said:
Anyone knows which chapter the anime has ended? I want to read it..


I recommend you should read from start because they have skipped some events and some important panel for unknown reason.
Like this

 
Mar 31, 2:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 363
Big_Boss_13 said:
Crocospect22 said:
Anyone knows which chapter the anime has ended? I want to read it..


I recommend you should read from start because they have skipped some events and some important panel for unknown reason.
Like this



Okay thanks a lot..!!
 
Mar 31, 2:31 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 13966
I hope it is Itsuki, imagine all the salt that would cause.

Nino would be nice too, to see the reactions of the Tsundere haters.

About the rest, Ichika has the HanaKana curse, so she won't win for her life, Miku, I prefer she loses to see the reaction of her fans, and for some reason I don't see Yotsuba winning at all (but would be nice if she does).

 
Mar 31, 3:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 5988
Illyricus said:
I hope it is Itsuki, imagine all the salt that would cause.

Nino would be nice too, to see the reactions of the Tsundere haters.

About the rest, Ichika has the HanaKana curse, so she won't win for her life, Miku, I prefer she loses to see the reaction of her fans, and for some reason I don't see Yotsuba winning at all (but would be nice if she does).



Miku losing would be hilarious considering her popularity in the whole manga fanbase, that salt would be great lol.
 
Mar 31, 3:46 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 13966
Frostbytes said:
Illyricus said:
I hope it is Itsuki, imagine all the salt that would cause.

Nino would be nice too, to see the reactions of the Tsundere haters.

About the rest, Ichika has the HanaKana curse, so she won't win for her life, Miku, I prefer she loses to see the reaction of her fans, and for some reason I don't see Yotsuba winning at all (but would be nice if she does).



Miku losing would be hilarious considering her popularity in the whole manga fanbase, that salt would be great lol.
We need another Nisekoi ending to be honest. My salt reserves need to be filled after all.
 
Mar 31, 9:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 742
I got it!



It's so simple!


But for real I hope its Miku and if not then Itsuki and if not..
I really don't care they're all great girls with bangin bodies so it's a win win situation
Modified by MikeS90, Mar 31, 9:29 PM
 
Mar 31, 10:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
My money is on miku. #MikuisWaifu
 
Apr 1, 8:26 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 101
from an anime watcher's perspective(haven't read teh manga) many things point to a harem ending unless these points were only anime fillers that didn't happen in the manga or something came up in the manga to prove it wont be( nothing points to this from what i read in the comments here)

1) many wedding dress
2) shock factor of the attendants at the wedding
3) the campfire holding your hand legend
4) their mother saying that they should share everything even affection(it stuck on me coz it was weird)

anyway i really wish its gonna be a harem ending because tbh all of the Heroine are super adorable that i can't really choose which cult i should join, and this is a super rare occurance for me because out of the thousands anime i've watch this and strike the blood are the only anime where i can't choose who to root for
Modified by death604, Apr 1, 8:37 AM
 
Apr 1, 8:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 778
If the final episode of the naime is any indication, a harem ending is the most likely.
 
Apr 7, 10:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 89
SaiJoe said:
Its miku guys, the way she looks like, her hair style, her expression the way she look to fuutarou i recognize that expression of her face.





I think so too not gonna lie
 
Apr 8, 12:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 127
Animelibary said:
can someone please tell me who futaro ends up with or is everyone on the same boat on not knowing who yet

following hahahaha biggest mysteries ever


Give me that big phat lolipop
 
Apr 8, 12:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 127
to me i think it could be Nino, Itsuki or Miku although ive been told tons of times that its Miku although after watching the anime it may or may not be.
Modified by Yato-God69, Apr 8, 12:18 AM


Give me that big phat lolipop
 
Apr 8, 4:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 12
It's funny to see how many people forgot that the charm was made by Futarou's little sister and use the charm bracelet as evidence that it has to be Nino.

Let's be real here and understand that it's going to be Itsuki only because that is the easiest and most obvious choice that a good 99% of anime's choose. I don't think I have watched a romance anime that has chosen any of other characters in a group if the obvious choice was introduced first, given ample screen time by comparison, is the harder route for the protagonist, and given development that is dolled out slowly overtime to increase the idea of characterization and relationship development with more weight.

Even in the manga there hasn't been definitive proof of who it is but the character dynamics haven't changed enough to make someone else have the same character choice qualities that Itsuki has.
Modified by AlanChung, Apr 8, 4:51 PM
 
Apr 10, 12:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 4
MikuForever27 said:
https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100077651/chapter/mrs-chapter-100307650

Just look at this and scroll to the very bottom look for the credit pics and see who's holding the kid , see for yourself

is that a fanmade picture? or from original author? Not that I mind with Miku though.....
 
Apr 10, 12:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 134
I think the biggest clue of who Fuutarou will marry is during the arc where they go to the girls' grandfather inn. The last moment of that arc, they was all dress as Itsuki to take a picture. After that, when Futarou was ringing a bell, one of them come one kiss him and then run away, leaving him wonder who was it. It implied in that chapter that that moment was when the bride and Futarou have their first kiss. Now consider which one of them at that moment already show having feeling for him and you can narrow them down. ( Yotsuba is out and it doesn't fit Itsuki personality).
 
Apr 11, 3:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 3
In response to _Mushirock11_ I don't think it's Nino cause in the last scene, it shows Futaro putting his arm up and we see the wristband. Nino refers to the wristband saying "you can keep that a little while longer" but Futaro doesn't know what she's talking about. To Futaro, that wristband was a good luck charm from Raiha so him wearing it during the wedding doesn't seem too out of place imo. Even though Raiha says she hasn't seen the wristband in so long, we can easily just think she hasn't seen it cause she hasn't seen her brother in a while. In the off chance that it was Nino, it'd be pretty messed up to have her have Miku's hair style during the wedding lol
 
Apr 11, 3:51 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1
Honestly Think it's Miku
 
Apr 18, 11:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
fuutarou likely got married to the girl in the photo, i.e. not nino since she doesnt seem to have memory of meeting the young fuutarou. havent read the manga so i cant be sure but im guessing the bride in the anime is either itsuki or miku
 
Apr 19, 11:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 64
MikeS90 said:
I got it!



It's so simple!


But for real I hope its Miku and if not then Itsuki and if not..
I really don't care they're all great girls with bangin bodies so it's a win win situation


😂 You know, I think they use fusion too! (INF FACT, I hope it's true!!!)
 
Apr 22, 11:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
Plots twist it’s all of them jk idk.
 
Apr 25, 6:26 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
0614 said:
fuutarou likely got married to the girl in the photo, i.e. not nino since she doesnt seem to have memory of meeting the young fuutarou. havent read the manga so i cant be sure but im guessing the bride in the anime is either itsuki or miku
around 21 hrs ago the latest episode of the manga came out and apparently ichika was the one in the photo but I’m not 100% sure
 
Apr 25, 6:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
I think it's between miku and ichika they both have the same hair color miku was the first to make a genuine effort to not hate him and even have feelings for him in the beginning when she felt more comfortable around him and he made an effort to get to know her in the beginning and helped him to get the others to study. Same for ichika when he took them to the festival and had a moment with her. Both situations give both characters time to grow more certain of their feelings for him. Also for the Nino fans yes she pierced her ears for the wedding yes she gave him back the good luck bracelet but she would have recognised him in the picture and was my first guess but I've both read and watched the ending a few times and feel it's miku. But the main reason I think it's Miku is the hair style the length and color and she said she'd never lose him to anyone and there's that credits picture from a previous poster where it's pretty clearly Miku with a kid is the best bet.
 
Apr 25, 6:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
Dawnfeather_ said:
0614 said:
fuutarou likely got married to the girl in the photo, i.e. not nino since she doesnt seem to have memory of meeting the young fuutarou. havent read the manga so i cant be sure but im guessing the bride in the anime is either itsuki or miku
around 21 hrs ago the latest episode of the manga came out and apparently ichika was the one in the photo but I’m not 100% sure
that sounds like it settles it she's awesome
 
Apr 26, 9:47 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1
Dawnfeather_ said:
0614 said:
fuutarou likely got married to the girl in the photo, i.e. not nino since she doesnt seem to have memory of meeting the young fuutarou. havent read the manga so i cant be sure but im guessing the bride in the anime is either itsuki or miku
around 21 hrs ago the latest episode of the manga came out and apparently ichika was the one in the photo but I’m not 100% sure


Im pretty sure they already revealed it was itsuki right? and Ichika told fuutarou that she was the girl so that shed hope he'd think more of her
 
Apr 28, 3:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 196
In the wedding scene the bride has the feature of Miku and also her expression was like Miku...So its MIKU!!!!
 
Apr 30, 4:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 3
Palsa said:
The way I gathered it from the ending is that they're leaving it up to the viewer to decide (aka: the safe decision).
The author might decide on one of the girls in the end, but it's important to remember that anime adaptations quite often take a vastly different approach to telling a story than the original manga.
All five girls had the same natural hair and eye colors, but dyed them individually, and a lot can change in a couple of years, so her facial appearance, hair length, hair color and eye color mean virtually nothing considering it's a few years later and they're no longer high school students. The story also goes to extreme lengths to point out that people have a hard time identifying the girls, even when the hair length and color should make it obvious.
Personally I prefer it being Miku, she had more development through the series than the other girls, has the most genuine feelings for Fuutarou, and would have the most to lose if he didn't marry her in the end.
Itsuki, Ichika, Nino and Yotsuba are all fairly popular and spirited in their own way, so it wouldn't be impossible or hard for them to find someone else, but Miku only has Fuutarou, and her interest in him is more than a simple crush.
Itsuki and Yotsuba didn't have a whole lot of romantic development with Fuutarou, and both know that Miku likes him and would probably avoid a relationship with him in order to support her. Nino mostly likes his alter ego and didn't exactly fall for him during the series, though she could be his childhood friend. Ichika did develop feelings for him, but fairly late in the series compared to Miku, and since it's Ichika's nature to look after her younger sisters, I doubt she would interfere with Miku's chances with him, plus Ichika has her acting career ahead of her to consider.
If Fuutarou doesn't marry Miku, then it's highly possible that she would remain unmarried or her father would arrange for her to marry someone else.
That is at least how I'm interpreting it.

Have you read the manga? ichika is trying to be the big sis but holy shit does she interfere with miku. I think you’ll start to like nino if you read the manga (really recommend it) but if you’ve only watched the anime then you wont really see any of the sisters develop anything with fuutarou but in the manga ichika and (especially) nino get a lot of development and miku kinda stays the same
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

Preview MangaManga Store