Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 19, 2019 11:32 AM
Sep 2012
tell me im not also im not bashing on opinions i just want to know if i am the only one this can be a debate
princessakuraJan 20, 2019 7:47 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 20, 2019 5:59 AM
Jan 2019
I love her <3
Jan 20, 2019 6:29 AM
Sep 2012
how can you she uses a whip on a human to the point he gets knocked out and is is like a black slave owner tell me why you like her
princessakuraJan 20, 2019 6:49 AM
Feb 13, 2019 10:51 AM

Mar 2010
Well i love her a lot. While i can understand people hate her cause they only watched the anime, she develops way better in the manga and LN (well read only the first ZnT with manga not chevalier)
Whereas shes not as heavy tsun and gets to the dere faster.

Her dere just makes everything ok tho i also loved her in the anime. They just exaggerated a bit
Feb 13, 2019 4:35 PM
Sep 2012
Chloe-tsundere said:
Well i love her a lot. While i can understand people hate her cause they only watched the anime, she develops way better in the manga and LN (well read only the first ZnT with manga not chevalier)

Her dere just makes everything ok tho i also loved her in the anime. They just exaggerated a bit

i heard she is better in the LN its kind of like what they did with naru from love hina a lot of the hate of her is based of the anime the manga version of her is more dere but the anime left a lot out not just her but others to i only like the manga from love hina i dont like the anime just my opinion on the anime i have nothing against the people who like louise its there opinion shes a fictional character thats just my opinion on her
Feb 13, 2019 4:59 PM

Oct 2014
I believe that Louise is generally hated by most based soley on the anime.

Personally, I think she's definitely one of the more uninspired, vapid, and lowly pandering tsuns I've ever seen.
Feb 13, 2019 5:27 PM
Sep 2012
Pyro said:

Personally, I think she's definitely one of the more uninspired, vapid, and lowly pandering tsuns I've ever seen.

like i said i heard shes better in the LN its the same reason why naru is hated naru is hated based off the anime i hated naru in the anime shes one of the main reasons i hate the anime of love hina in my opinion stick to the manga i know this is a bit off topic but is haruhi a tsundere
princessakuraFeb 13, 2019 11:54 PM
Feb 14, 2019 12:01 PM

Mar 2010
princessakura said:
Chloe-tsundere said:

i heard she is better in the LN its kind of like what they did with naru from love hina a lot of the hate of her is based of the anime the manga version of her is more dere but the anime left a lot out not just her but others to i only like the manga from love hina i dont like the anime just my opinion on the anime i have nothing against the people who like louise its there opinion shes a fictional character thats just my opinion on her

Yeah indeed i prefer naru a lot more in the manga its why i bought those :)
And same applies to louise really a lot was left out and the S3 reset where she completly goes back to tsun isnt there.. S4 is for that reason my fav as louise is mainly dere there and portrayed like she should be. S1 however is accurate cause she is a heavy tsun at the start..

And love hina the anime was nice to me.. but yeah you have to look past the slapstick humor based on her tsun. With anime i dont rlly care if theyre heavy tsun. Irl i prob wouldnt like tsunderes at all.

And no haruhi isnt tsundere in my opinion.. but shes a debatable case

Pyro said:

Hmm what makes you think so? Shes one of the first tsunderes rlly.. rest is ripoff if you dont count other 2006 animes rlly like love hina plus asuka langley..

I run a louise fanclub and i csn tell ya theres love for her, you just dont see many ppl posting positive things outside fabclubs rlly most are negative. Its not only eith louise however, taiga too and houki etc
May 7, 2019 6:04 PM

Mar 2019
princessakura said:
how can you she uses a whip on a human to the point he gets knocked out and is is like a black slave owner tell me why you like her
Because it takes place in a magical universe where wounds inflicted by such a whipping seem to heal in minutes after comical bruises appear.

It's the same reason one can't consider the Loony Toons characters to be psychopathic murders — normally be one to drop an anvil onto another that'd surely kill a man but these characters live in a universe where it seems to be minor inconvenience which is to be considered when analysing them.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favourite Tsundere(s)? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Seishi - Oct 22, 2007

186 by SamayuJung »»
Sep 17, 2023 10:28 AM

» Ongoing Action Manga with Tsundere Lead Recommendations?

K9ofChaos - Nov 2, 2019

3 by Destined321 »»
May 27, 2023 4:44 PM

Poll: » Tsundere or Not: Akiyama Mio ( 1 2 )

chibuki - Jul 9, 2010

60 by anime4ronin »»
Jul 26, 2020 5:48 AM

» tsunderes you dont like

princessakura - Feb 14, 2019

2 by Sphinxter »»
May 7, 2019 6:01 PM

» Tsunderes are ungrateful?

Fuurude - Nov 3, 2010

8 by Mechanoild »»
Apr 18, 2019 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.