Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Nov 3, 2010 3:57 PM

It may just seem ungrateful, but i usually have several questions about tsundere personality. :S

Nov 23, 2010 4:52 AM

Not ungrateful.. Just too shy to open up..

Nov 24, 2010 2:42 PM
Some are plain ungreateful, and I find those to be the bad cookie cutter ones that the industry seems to be creating a lot now. There's plenty of good ones though, I'm currently pretty pleased with Zakuro from Otome Youkai Zakuro atm. A good tsundere should either slowly shed their barrier or at the very least let her true feelings show in good doses. A tsundere that's barely dere just serves to irritate you.

Dec 4, 2010 6:48 PM

Leon-Gun said:
Some are plain ungreateful, and I find those to be the bad cookie cutter ones that the industry seems to be creating a lot now. There's plenty of good ones though, I'm currently pretty pleased with Zakuro from Otome Youkai Zakuro atm. A good tsundere should either slowly shed their barrier or at the very least let her true feelings show in good doses. A tsundere that's barely dere just serves to irritate you.

Example?...

May 11, 2011 6:11 AM

Fricking Louise.

Jesus, that girl is pissing me off so much.

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-

Jun 20, 2011 6:47 AM

Maurox said:
Fricking Louise.

louise shows dere side and shes lovely

I would considere kirino for example shes barely dere just tsun >.> only in ending shes a lil dere

Feb 14, 2019 12:11 AM
Chloe-tsundere said:
Maurox said:
Fricking Louise.

I would considere kirino for example shes barely dere just tsun >.> only in ending shes a lil dere

I HATE KRINO SO MUCH WORST TSUNDERE AND WORST CHARACTER EVER that girl gives me nightmares sorry to these who enjoy her character

Feb 14, 2019 12:07 PM

princessakura said:
Chloe-tsundere said:

I HATE KRINO SO MUCH WORST TSUNDERE AND WORST CHARACTER EVER that girl gives me nightmares sorry to these who enjoy her character

Yeah i think hate is a bit too loaded but yeah shes too much for me as well. I mean she acts like a spoiled brat and mistreats her brother just cause shes hiding her taboo brother complex.. i wouldve accepted it with a better explanation or more dere

Apr 18, 2019 8:13 PM
I think that it is not being ungrateful, but more like not knowing how to express themselves at all.

I mean, I have this "Friend" of mine, and she acts sometimes quite rude when not knowing how to react.

(Btw, pardon if my English is somehow bad, but it isn't my maternal language)