Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 7, 2023 5:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ah yeah Seiya's drama and is sickness is tough, good that things are fixed now apparently
Jan 15, 2023 11:01 PM

Oct 2015
Ohh... OHH MY GOSH. I'M CRYING. I'M REALLY CRYING. MY HEART IS POUNDING SO HARD- ohh my goshhh...

This episode made me so happy, fixed my broken heart for Seiya, and seriously made me cry. ALL THIS TIME, Minato has cared for Seiya. Even without saying anything, Seiya meant a lot to him. Even if Seiya (and I) thought that Minato would've been fine without Seiya, that Seiya couldn't do anything for him, Minato ACTUALLY came back because Seiya was simply waiting. It's BECAUSE OF SEIYA that Minato was able to continue archery. And Seiya now stayed because of Minato. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WARM MY HEART FEELS RIGHT NOW?!! DID YOU SEE SEIYA'S GENUINE SMILE IN THE END?!! MY BOI IS FINE NOW.

The pocky... the flashbacks... Seiya leaning his head on Minato... OH MY GO- THIS IS THE SHIP, GUYS. I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE ONE-SIDED BUT NO. I WAS FULLY WRONG. SHUU FOR MINATO?? NOPE. I don't like Shuu now after his conversation with Minato. He's too harsh on Seiya. Let him stay as Minato's rival! MASA-SAN?! SURE, THAT WAS A SHIP, TOO. BUT NO - GOODBYE ALL SHIPS. I'M BOARDING MINATO X SEIYA ALONE CAUSE SEIYA WAS ACTUALLY THE CLOSEST TO MINATO AND OH MY GOODNESS - IT IS ACTUALLY SAILING!!! IT HAS BEEN SAILING!!! EVEN THE DOG SHIPS THEM!! EVERYONE IN THE TEAM KNEW ONLY MINATO COULD BRING SEIYA BACK!! EVEN SEIYA'S PARENTS COUNT ON MINATO TO TAKE CARE OF SEIYA!!! THIS IS THE ONLY SHIP I AM BOARDING NOW.

I am so happy I don't mind dying now. :')
   HuaLian <3
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2018

48 by Ratris_Decision »»
Yesterday, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2019

37 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 7, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2018

50 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 7, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2018

40 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 6, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2018

45 by George8 »»
May 20, 2023 1:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.