Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2018 10:39 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy smokes all the Aura Battlers are on Earth, and the Battleships too. This is a crazy turn of events.

Props to the show for showing the correct times of day with all the characters popping up all around the world. Now I wonder if the language thing will be done properly this time, I guess those from Byston Well can understand all languages but will Show and Marvel be able to understand each other when they meet?

Speaking of Marvel I find it funny she has that name with parents and an upbringing like that. Her dad doesn't look like a super comic geek lol.

Oh and what the hell with Jeryll being from Ireland yet having an American accent in the English Dub BUT Neal from fantasy world of Byston Well having a strong Irish accent!?!? (a bad one too, though no blame on Vic for that). I guess this was a Carl Macek dub folks so that explains that nonsense.
BlaizeVDec 13, 2018 10:45 AM
Sep 30, 2022 4:19 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
I liked this episode quite a bit. The ending of episode 31 definitely was a plot twist I did not see coming. With how much deadlier the aura battlers seem to be on Upper Earth, it really feels like things are escalating in a big way. ABD has had its issues with story build up here and there along the way, but I feel the series finally really hit its stride when it got to the second half. There were some parts earlier on that I felt were kind of tough to get through, but these last couple episodes have all left me really excited to see what comes next.

BlaizeV said:
Oh and what the hell with Jeryll being from Ireland yet having an American accent in the English Dub BUT Neal from fantasy world of Byston Well having a strong Irish accent!?!? (a bad one too, though no blame on Vic for that).

That threw me off too - to the point where I initially thought she had ended up in a random place she had no particularly strong connection to.
Beep boop
Mar 7, 2023 3:31 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
All hell broke loose here. I didn't expect the action to comprehensively move to Earth as they knew it tbh.

I couldn't help but laugh when Marvel's dad pulled out a gun. He was from Texas all right
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 11, 7:47 AM

May 2020
I love the Space Adventure Cobra coffee in Todd's fridge.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 44 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 5, 2022

2 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 24, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 36 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

3 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 35 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

1 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 23 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 11, 2018

6 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Mar 28, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 16 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 10, 2018

2 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Mar 25, 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.