Forum Settings
Forums
Waiting for Spring
Available on Manga Store
New
Who do you ship with mitsuki
Dec 11, 2018 8:30 PM
Oct 2011
I must say I love Aya yes I some times to find him annoying with the way he acts but I also no the author made him this way to push the character to actually doing something. I also find him so hot. Though I wish I could find a guy like him who would love me so deeply.
Dec 11, 2018 9:32 PM
Oct 2011
Just read all the raw that are out and it was tsubasa to hotaru that's all the spoilers I'm saying. Though the end couple everyone knew who it was going to be.
Dec 15, 2018 12:16 PM

Aug 2013
Definitely Towa! Even though his behavior in volume 9 was really out of character, I still think he's the best fit for Mitsuki.
I don't like Aya one bit, and quite frankly, I don't find him sympathetic as a love rival at all. He doesn't respect Mitsuki's personal boundaries and continues to be pushy and aggressive towards her even after she rejects his advances. His behavior towards Mitsuki makes it very hard for me to root for him.
Dec 28, 2018 4:10 AM
Aug 2018
It’s Towa for me. He knows how to give space and respects Mitsuki’s feelings but at the same time knows when to attack to make her heart race or just be there for her and help her grow.
Dec 30, 2018 11:54 PM
Dec 2018
I really want Aya to end up with Mitsuki..
Okay so first of all I already know who she’s really gonna end up with (Because thats the way of a shoujo manga)

But the reason I absolutely love Aya ( and it hurts to know she wont end up with him)
is that he always tries his best and the reason why he pushes mitsuki a lot around is because
Mitsuki thought that Aya was a girl
Theyve been apart for so long
Hes a chilhoodFRIEND
And he knows mitsuki already likes somebody else...

Aya has always loved Mitsuki ever since they separated and until now he pursue her
Not to mention chapter 29 got me so hard

I have lot to say but theres no point since mitsuki will most definitely not end up with Aya (TT^TT) my poor baby

the only thing I could say is why cant the main characters end up with the side characters?
Dec 31, 2018 4:28 AM

Nov 2007
You guys do realize that Aya's luck ran out the moment he was pitted against the Monthly Dessert's "Poster Boy". There's no way he's gonna win. Three quarter of his entire existence is to prolong the manga. The remaining quarter is to make you guys sad.

Also, Mitsuki is NOT a trophy. I would understand if she was indifferent to romance but she has her own feelings and those are definitely for Towa.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 13, 2019 2:06 PM
Jan 2019
There are three things commonly associated with each other: crush, love and obsession. A crush is when you like someone and it is always temporary. It either becomes love or just nothing; where you feeling nothing towards the other. Love is when you want what’s best for the other person, even if it means you’re not apart of their lives. And then there’s obsession; when you don’t respect the person’s space and mostly do things for yourself.
Based on this, it’s pretty obvious who I’m rooting for.
Towa is a sweet guy that respects Mitsuki. He has a crush on her initially but I think it slowly develops into love. Aya, on the other hand, has an innocent crush as a little boy and slowly it becomes an obsession, as evident with his aggressive attitude which are only to satisfy himself. I might be a biased since I think Towa is high key attractive (and 10/10 art to Anashin-sensei, the manga is pretty and I haven’t seen many characters which such accurate body proportions in my recent manga).
Jan 16, 2019 10:38 AM

Nov 2007
miloticmaster350 said:
(and 10/10 art to Anashin-sensei, the manga is pretty and I haven’t seen many characters which such accurate body proportions in my recent manga).

I know Towa is super good-looking but when it comes to physiques I doubt there's any match for Matsunaga-san, Dessert's another "Poster Boy". :P
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 17, 2022 5:32 PM

May 2022
shanimebib said:
miloticmaster350 said:
(and 10/10 art to Anashin-sensei, the manga is pretty and I haven’t seen many characters which such accurate body proportions in my recent manga).

I know Towa is super good-looking but when it comes to physiques I doubt there's any match for Matsunaga-san, Dessert's another "Poster Boy". :P

True statement. Can we ship Mitsuki and Matsunaga-san? A crossover ship like Crisis in Infinite Desserts?

I'm fine with anyone as long as we don't ship her with creepy Aya-chan. That long-haired baller is a jerk.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 56.1 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 55 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 27, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 20, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 52 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 26, 2019

10 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 14, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 44 Discussion

Mayuka - Mar 20, 2020

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Harumatsu Bokura Chapter 38 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 26, 2017

3 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 9, 2023 1:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.