Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2018 3:10 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Surprisingly still being announcer the next day despite the rape law and certainty she'd be raped there.

rape of wife was some ntr action and with it as interrogation torture. Although it just seemed like something that could of happen in any rape story. Did not need the law premise there. The question is why she of all people would of held the secrets to the anti-law group

i suppose it was not a surprise that the anti leader would be a women as it would not have benefited the men. Rape of her was pretty plain I guess. pretty typical helpless and frustration situation but it was a bit weak. At least she had nice curvaceous body with that ass and breasts hung well.
Tbh would of preferred to see how the imouto got raped to get turned into the slut

Pretty lewd 8 months after with all the nude pregnant ladies being horny from watching the sex and probably just in general and fapping themselves (*˘︶˘*)
And showed off the nice preggo nudes banging as well. The rest of body curvature fitted quite well.

Well happy end in the end I guess with wife harems as a norm and sex life all the time. What about the families of the rape victims though? And the husband of the wife?

IMO might have been lewder to see some stuff like fathers raping their daughters or sons their mothers, brothers their sisters, classmates, friends, teachers, etc. Rather than just some random unrelated guy and random girls which is pretty much just a rape harem that didn't make interesting use of the premise and is even more mediocre than the usual rape situations.
Also due to the financial support for the birthing and childcare, would of been interesting to see some poor people taking advantage of that or something Or evil organization enslaving mass amounts of ladies for the money, etc, etc.
User-sanDec 12, 2023 3:55 AM
Dec 25, 2018 8:22 PM

Oct 2015
my god... no words for this hentai
May 29, 2022 2:16 AM

Nov 2019
My dick got shorter than its normal state because of this shit. I cringed.

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Dec 4, 2022 9:55 AM
Aug 2022
One thing I was kinda expecting that didn't happen was reverse rape. You telling me there was no one interested in doing that. I mean all the government wants is babies so it would work, right?

Also was kinda waiting for them to elaborate on how this would affect people in general, you know stuff like protests and people leaving the country, outside influence from other countries, and tourism and all that.

Literally freaking nothing was elaborated on, I know it's a hentai, but still come on they could've done something at least.

I also kinda find it both funny and worrisome that one of the first things they try is legalizing rape instead of the myriad of other options they have like damn they really must be desperate.

Overall the art I liked, the music was okay I guess and everything else just really didn't do it for me.
Aug 25, 2023 4:30 PM
Jun 2023
The loli was the best part of this episode. The music was a bit annoying but its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. The girls were obviously starving for sex but why didn't they rape the men? It definitely was weird that everyone ended up with the same guy and that they were all pregnant
Dec 11, 2023 9:31 PM
Feb 2014
Who approved this hentai?! I should have 🛑 after the loli but I wasn’t sure if she was one 😔👎

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rape Gouhouka!!! Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 6, 2018

7 by magatetus »»
Dec 11, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.