Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2018 6:39 AM

Jun 2013
logic340 said:
Tingle said:
I just think lynching a lurker after sucha long phase, would be a loss of time. We won't get anything out of it.
that is a point many agree with but you have to deal with then at some point. How long do they last? You certainly cannot let them make it to end game
They have to post 5 times a day, or they get modkilled. I haven't counted post count, but it becomes a problem if they hold up to the bare minimum everyday. Then I'll lynch. And scum will also have to nk them at some point.
Dec 22, 2018 6:40 AM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
unvote:
@crossbell how serious are you with this beeboy vote? He a viably lynch option for you?
See 550.

I'm fine with lynching either him or Dias today; I think the Dias CFD has more momentum and has a real shot of lynching scum because of how he sheeped onto your wagon. Regardless of hitting scum or not though this EoD wagon movement is pretty fruitful and will force lots of people to take a stance.
Dec 22, 2018 6:41 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Tingle said:
Isn't voting beeboy the same as voting bowie?
There haven't been mnay posts to go off and he's pretty much a lurker too. What info exactly will we get out of it if we see him lynched?
From what I've played with beeboy, I've known him to be a pretty active, strong town player. He's unusually lurky and hasn't made that many proactive/real posts Today. I would highly recommend looking into him Tomorrow and holding his feet to the fire in order to get him to post more.
agreed. That slot will need to be pressured if we are going yo gain anything from it.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 22, 2018 6:41 AM

Jan 2014
God I hate early morning EoDs, almost slept through this...

unvote
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Dec 22, 2018 6:42 AM

Jan 2014
vote: dias,
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Dec 22, 2018 6:43 AM

Jan 2008
🌼 Vote Count 1.13 🌼

🍦 AlbertinoDias (5): Tingle, yurkin, abhutrash, Crossbell, _Wisp 🍦
Logic340 (1): AlbertinoDias
Karote (1): Doughkey
Bowie (1): Beeboy

🍰 Not Voting: Bowie, Karote, Logic340 🍰

>>Day 1 Timer<<

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 22, 2018 6:44 AM

Nov 2014
Oh god, no.
Vote: logic340

This is uncomfortably lopsided
Dec 22, 2018 6:44 AM

Jan 2016
abhutrash said:
Oof, now I get the logic train. This smells like a flail.

Even if he flips town, we at least get some decent info. Probably the best option D1 though, I'll be around for the remainder of the phase watching for shenanigans.
Justifying voting a player because "if they're town, we'll get info" is often an excuse scum make to hop onto a wagon. They try to make themselves not responsible for their mislynch once they flip town. Once Day 2 rolls around I'll take a more detailed look at this slot. Tl;dr - I don't like this comment from abhu and I think he's worth looking at Tomorrow.

abhutrash - tell me why you thought logic was flailing and tell me why you thought logic was town in the first place. I don't see how his first early post was indicative of anything.
Dec 22, 2018 6:45 AM

Jan 2014
No point in voting Bowie or beeboy at this point it will literally get us nothing, can't really say if this train is bad or not, but I like everyone on it, but Ash...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Dec 22, 2018 6:46 AM

Jan 2010
Tingle said:
logic340 said:
that is a point many agree with but you have to deal with then at some point. How long do they last? You certainly cannot let them make it to end game
They have to post 5 times a day, or they get modkilled. I haven't counted post count, but it becomes a problem if they hold up to the bare minimum everyday. Then I'll lynch. And scum will also have to nk them at some point.
nah scum would want to take that player into end game or let town miskynch them. Why kill someone who isnt a threat to them and is lynch fodder? Anyway the longer they are around the harder its going to get for town. 3-2 with a lurker makes it basically a stalemate. At least he's voting im not confident right now.

Dec 22, 2018 6:47 AM

Jun 2013
logic340 said:
@Tingle how do you feel about how quickly this dias train has formed?
just like the train on you, it will always rub me the wrong way. But I did ask for people to join my train and it’s EoD, this usually happens. And I do feel more comfortable lynching him today over you. I’ve seen you be more involved in the game and like I said before ask some solid questions. But the votes are something to look into if he does flip town, and even if he flips scum.

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
More town points for Abhu imo. I don't believe mafia jump into my train the way he did. It's too messy since if he is mafia he knows I'll flip town and he'll get flack for the vote.
Mmmm this is a fair point though.

We'll see what flips what and I'll take inventory and reread if we miss.

Jan 2014
abhutrash said:
Oh god, no.

This is uncomfortably lopsided
what... There are two scum, and if you are town, there's a high chance from my pov that this is a hit, unless my PoE is wrong.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Dec 22, 2018 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
_Wisp said:
No point in voting Bowie or beeboy at this point it will literally get us nothing, can't really say if this train is bad or not, but I like everyone on it, but Ash...
i like abhu
vote dias
Let's make it stick

Dec 22, 2018 6:49 AM

Jan 2014
I'm literally still in bed, I thought EOD was 11am... Idk how it became 10...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Dec 22, 2018 6:50 AM

Jan 2016
@Karote - Tell me what do you think of the more recent events (you/logic being countertrains, this Dias CFD)

You haven't posted much over the past couple of pages; what's up?

Jun 2013
I don’t like ahbu’s flipflop right now. Ahbu what’s your view on both logic and dias over the last few hours?

Oct 2012
With no reading these votes are kind of funny. Doubt I will be able to do anything significant in this time but you can poke me
Dec 22, 2018 6:51 AM

Jan 2014
Tingle said:
I don’t like ahbu’s flipflop right now. Ahbu what’s your view on both logic and dias over the last few hours?
same
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Dec 22, 2018 6:51 AM

Jul 2009
Btw setup wise scums will fight harder for their life here, there is no real lynch me I'll take one for town. So what doki bought up about logic boost up in activity around the time he became a train can be very much true.
Dec 22, 2018 6:53 AM

Nov 2014
Tingle said:
Logic thoughts already displayed, they haven't changed from what I said #515 / #517.

Dias was slight scumlean. I found your notion intriguing and decided to jump on to see how many people would follow. Absolutely horrified by the result.

Jun 2013
yurkin said:
Btw setup wise scums will fight harder for their life here, there is no real lynch me I'll take one for town. So what doki bought up about logic boost up in activity around the time he became a train can be very much true.
hmmm. point taken.

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
my boost in activity is what lead to my train.

Nov 2014
_Wisp said:
Tingle said:
same
Cool
Dec 22, 2018 6:55 AM

Jan 2008
🌼 Vote Count 1.14 🌼

🍦 AlbertinoDias (5): Tingle, yurkin, Crossbell, _Wisp, Logic340 🍦
Logic340 (2): AlbertinoDias, abhutrash

🍰 Not Voting: Bowie, Karote 🍰

>>Day 1 Timer<<
5 minutes left!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oct 2012
I was gut town leaning Dias probably because his actions seemed to whimsical for a mafia, and it felt like he was invested into his thoughts, certainly didn't feel faked. That's not out of any kind of analysis though. Not opposed to this lynch per se

Jan 2010
_Wisp said:
Tingle said:
same
what soes scum!abhu gain from jumping around like that? Unless you feel he is trying to distance himself from a mislynch?

Dec 22, 2018 6:56 AM

Jan 2014
Doughkey said:
I was gut town leaning Dias probably because his actions seemed to whimsical for a mafia, and it felt like he was invested into his thoughts, certainly didn't feel faked. That's not out of any kind of analysis though. Not opposed to this lynch per se
i mean thats not really a town tell for dias... but if this one anyone else, I could see this and be like ya, but not Dias
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Dec 22, 2018 6:57 AM

Jun 2013
abhutrash said:
Tingle said:
Logic thoughts already displayed, they haven't changed from what I said #515 / #517.

Dias was slight scumlean. I found your notion intriguing and decided to jump on to see how many people would follow. Absolutely horrified by the result.
chance it’s all town is slim if he flips town. if he flips scum i wonder if his only scumbuddy would join the train to safe face or would push to continue the lynch on logic for example.

Jan 2010
If dias flips scum i'm auto clearing wisp
I doubt they can scum theater like that

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
_Wisp said:
same
what soes scum!abhu gain from jumping around like that? Unless you feel he is trying to distance himself from a mislynch?
more from his partner, Ash and Dias were an early W/W for me, but like I said I will re-evaluate everything tomorrow based on this flip

also @doughkey i hope u dont die tonight :(
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Dec 22, 2018 6:58 AM

Jun 2013
Doughkey said:
he slightly reminds me of chad.
Dec 22, 2018 6:58 AM

Jan 2016
Just some quick thoughts on how I feel about everyone in the game prior to the flip:

Wisp: I think he's town but haven't reread him yet. He's active/probing/not afraid to start wagons and actively scumhunt.

Doughkey: Probably town for being headstrong and aggresive.

logic340: Leaning town, but I'm not really sure how to evaluate all of the appeals to emotion and self sacrificial plays. Would want to check this read with someone.

Dias: Really weird vote follow onto logic, hasn't been around for EoD. Maybe this is a hit?

Bowie: I can lynch him Day 2.

Tingle: Possibly town? I like their long posts.. I think?

beeboy: If he's town, I expect more from him. Look into him Day 2.

abhutrash: Biggest question mark on this list. I hate his vote justification for logic, but logic does bring up a good point in that scum!abhuhtrash would not make himself look bad here? So he's someone I need to look at again.

Karote: I know I just said he was town but the fact that he hasn't posted a whole lot in these past couple of pages disturbs me. I still think he's maybe town, but look into him a little more D2.

yurkin: I still have no idea about this slot honestly; yurkin's been the biggest blind spot. Again, will take a look at D2.
Dec 22, 2018 6:59 AM

Jan 2014
Tingle said:
Doughkey said:
he slightly reminds me of chad.
LMAO
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Dec 22, 2018 6:59 AM

Jan 2010
_Wisp said:
logic340 said:
more from his partner, Ash and Dias were an early W/W for me, but like I said I will re-evaluate everything tomorrow based on this flip

also @doughkey i hope u dont die tonight :(
yeah leave doki alone. Take me instead

Dec 22, 2018 7:00 AM

Jan 2008
Time!

You may still talk but no more votes will be counted.
Final vote count and phase change incoming...

Nov 2014
Guess Dias is gonna be it, sure hope you guys are right and this is a scum flip. Means we got an active town

Jan 2016
GLGL

Chances are low we actually hit here, but we'll see.
Dec 22, 2018 7:01 AM

Jan 2014
idk anymore, going to take a shower...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jul 2009
Plus Dias wasn't here to defend himself

Jan 2008
🌼 Final Vote Count 🌼

🍦 AlbertinoDias (5): Tingle, yurkin, Crossbell, _Wisp, Logic340 🍦
Logic340 (2): AlbertinoDias, abhutrash

🍰 Not Voting: Bowie, Karote 🍰

Jan 2016
Regardless of the flip I want to look at yurkin/Karote/abhutrash/beeboy/Bowie Day 2.

They're the people I have the most trouble sorting.
Dec 22, 2018 7:02 AM

Jan 2010
abhutrash said:
Guess Dias is gonna be it, sure hope you guys are right and this is a scum flip. Means we got an active town
funny you say this as you got the dias train going.

Dec 22, 2018 7:02 AM

Nov 2014
logic340 said:
abhutrash said:
Yep, and I regret that fact immensely
Dec 22, 2018 7:03 AM

Jan 2014
abhutrash said:
logic340 said:
you shouldnt regret your decisions, especially not on day 1, a mislynch isnt the worst thing to happen on day 1
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Dec 22, 2018 7:04 AM

Jul 2009
_Wisp said:
abhutrash said:
you shouldnt regret your decisions, especially not on day 1, a mislynch isnt the worst thing to happen on day 1

Ditto
Dec 22, 2018 7:04 AM

Jan 2010
abhutrash said:
Eh, let's la mix it up.
Vote AlbertinoDias
abhutrash said:
Oh damn, we got less than an hour left? Got my timezones wrong -_-
Vote; logic340
No time to push Dias unless more people get online.
abhutrash said:
yurkin said:

uwu

vote: Dias
OwO
Vote: AlbertinoDias

I still dont think scum would be this erratic

Dec 22, 2018 7:05 AM

Jan 2008
Night 1 Start

AlbertinoDias has been lynched, they were...

Night 1 has begun!
(Night talk is allowed)

Countdown to Day 2

@_Wisp @Doughkey @logic340 @AlbertinoDias @Crossbell @Bowie @Tingle @beeboy @Abhutrash @Karote @Yurkin

Jan 2010
Yay!!!!

Jan 2016
STILL GOT IT
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.