Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 22, 2018 9:54 PM
Jan 2018
So in episode 8 we learned how Lily died, which to be honest was a little absurd even for this show lol I mean, mental shock because of facial hair?! Seems a bit over the top but I guess you could argue that (s)he was already under a lot of stress and that was just the last straw.

Anyway, we now know how four of the characters died. Including Lily:

Sakura: needs no explanation, we all know :P

Ai: struck by lightning while on stage

Junko: died in a plane crash

I was thinking about some theories as to how the other characters died:

Saki: safe to assume she died in a motorcycle crash, possibly while running from police

Yuugiri: Given the time period she's from and the stitches around her neck, my guess is she was beheaded.

Tae: This NEEDS to be the most LEGENDARY death out of all of them XD I like to think she was saving someone from a burning building and as she pushed them out the door, a beam fell on her head knocking her out in the doorway and then the building burned down around her. This would explain why she appears to have bandages on most of her body AND her forehead, and it could also explain why she hasn't fully "awoken." Irreparable brain damage lol

Those are just my theories though. I would love to hear what you guys come up with. Especially for Tae lmao

Nov 23, 2018 12:10 AM

May 2015
Yuugiri's the one I'm most interested in, and I wouldn't be surprised if she died the same way Hone Onna died in Hell Girl. But since this is Zombieland Saga where the characters die from random things, I'm just going to assume that Yuugiri accidentally snapped her neck during a Rakugo performance because she was being overdramatic with her performance.

Tae can literally be anything. But considering her animal-like behavior and a tendency to eat a lot, I'm going to assume that Tae ate something and choked on it...
Nov 23, 2018 7:51 AM
Jun 2009
I'm starting to think Sakura wasn't actually killed by the truck, my crack theory now is that she was crippled by the accident and left in an state where she couldn't pursue her dream.

She then was offered a miracle (probably with many omissions from Kotarou) where she could become an idol regardless. She was killed directly after.

I'm probably wrong, but for now, I'll stick with this.
Dec 8, 2018 1:00 PM

May 2016
In episode 10 we learn something i can't get into details.
Dec 8, 2018 5:34 PM

Dec 2014
Sakura probably killed herself

I'm most interested in Tae's backstory though.
Dec 10, 2018 11:44 PM

Aug 2013
Delarius said:
I'm starting to think Sakura wasn't actually killed by the truck, my crack theory now is that she was crippled by the accident and left in an state where she couldn't pursue her dream.

She then was offered a miracle (probably with many omissions from Kotarou) where she could become an idol regardless. She was killed directly after.

I'm probably wrong, but for now, I'll stick with this.

Actually my theory was that Kotarou was the one who smashed Sakura with the truck and killed her. Would explain how he also got a hole of her body. I wonder if what he's doing though is intentional or an accident.
Apr 15, 2021 3:07 AM

Mar 2013
I think Tae hung herself. That’s why she only speaks in grunts and gurgles, damaged voice box. She’s got to be kinda awake since she can follow the dance moves so easily. That’s my opinion anyways. 🤷🏻‍♀️

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

293 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2018

138 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

117 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2018

378 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

171 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 5, 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.