Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 17, 2018 4:00 PM

Mar 2016

Some call this a ruin. Others call it a crash site. When Shayraam' Anuk lost its connection to the Void, it lost its dimensional manipulation ability. The Dream Sphere grew up to 56 miles in diameter in a few seconds. Pushing everything out of the way, burying itself in the process. Though it's internal magics and make still fully functional. Inside and around the Dream Sphere is one of the only places on Earth you can reliably find shadow spawn.
Darth_LewdiousFeb 27, 2019 6:39 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Nov 2015
Ayano – The Mad Bullet Dancer

Ayano would walk aimlessly for a while, trying to recite again the ‘precursory’ language without understanding of how it’s pronounced or how it goes; somewhat mimicing what words she had heard with even less understanding when she would come up with a revelation. Oh... She would shake her head and look up at her MHPT. ... Oooooh... Ayano’s gasps would be followed by a very loud: Ups... and her heart would race for a moment. It was only now when she realized that she suffered from the worst brain freeze of all time. Thinking of it slightly more she’d shake off her head and smile widely.

”How delightful, a fateful encounter that made my heart race... A twist of fate. Such terror and such anger...” It was only now that Ayano felt alive, she was intoxicated by the euphoria of ‘near-death’ experience given by the extreme terror of the dread knight. Such was the fear that she had tasted and her anger of having a spy to trail her that she had no way of discerning. It was vexing and driving her to the brink of paranoia.

After a long uneventful walk, she would approach closer to somewhere (wherever that was). She felt like she was getting closer. Ayano was completely oblivious to the implications of her sidetracking. Now she was slowly closing in to Shayraam' Anuk.
Feb 27, 2019 6:54 AM

Mar 2016
Drawing closer to this dark place, she would note that the stars in the sky seemed to fade away the closer she drew to it. The marshlands thick fog was replaced with a tenebrous dark mist, a dreadful Miasma. Though it wasnt toxic or had any other effects. What it had, lurked within it. Even from here you can hear the screaming of the Shadow Spawn that linger around Shayraam' Anuk. Probably still waiting endlessly for orders to come from on high. The Dream sphere is comprised of many peculiar and non-symmetric shapes fit together around what looks to be an interior energy wall. Giving it an interesting appearance. You could see an opening higher up, and scaffolding that was built to give a sturdier climb to the doorway. though with the whole places design, it wouldnt be far fetched to use the gaps to climb up.
Feb 28, 2019 12:01 PM

Nov 2015

As things appeared to get more dangerous, Ayano carelessly pulled out her gun and opened it, allowing six unused bullets to fall on the ground, lost forever to the marshes. She loaded her gun full with incendiary rounds and then holstered the gun. She proceeded forward, past the dark mist. The dreadful miasma was only furthering the lure for Ayano who sought after that adrenaline rush as much as she enjoyed drinking booze.

The stranger shapes ahead made her curious of what she was getting her self into. However there was only one direction set out for her. Forward. She would inspect the 'wall' for a moment before coming with the conclusion that it was climbable. She would take a small start before running towards the wall and leaping up as high as she could and grab on to a gap and climb up. Attempting to get on the other side and proceed forward with her quest to unveil the mysterious poem.
Feb 28, 2019 5:15 PM

Mar 2016
The shadows around you didnt seem to notice you even as climbed up. You managed to make it to an entrance way, which consisted of a flow of energy into the sphere. It felt like you could probably walk through it. And once you did, you were in for one hell of a trip. This place was a goddamn puzzle. Platforms that all seemed to orbit a central glowing orb. Thankfully, gravity seemed to pull you against whatever surface you were on.. This whole thing was a constantly shifting and moving maze. Consisting of detached stairs and multi-tiered sections. Time seemed warped in here as well. What appeared as chaos was actually orderly. It toook a moment, but once accomplished, wrapping your head around the fucked gravity and the shifting would make this a simpler task. Though inside this place, fying spawn, regular spawn, and nightmares were everywhere. Welcome to the Dream Sphere.
Mar 1, 2019 5:19 AM

Nov 2015

Ayano would feel like a child as she went past the multi-tiered sections and struggled with gravity, she treated it like an amusement park and occasionally would giggle as she'd realize something funny. This lasted until she realized the order in the chaos, which she did not want to acknowledge. It was time to decipher the poem. She was not sure, if she was late but she had to go now. Ayano would travel deeper into the dream sphere, like Alice in the Wonderland. Well it wasn't far fetched to call this place as Ayano's wonderland. For now Ayano sought to avoid conflict as her objective was only to seek out the source of the poem.
Mar 3, 2019 8:09 PM

Mar 2016
Navigating the five-dimensional labyrinth was no easy task. And afer quite a bit of doing, you managed to reach the center platform of the dream sphere. You passed people along the way, who looked like humans from long ago lost in this place. Fed upon by countless nightmares. As you approached the circle of Synax at the Dream Spheres core, you saw a figure dressed in grey robes. Its head was a cone, though the tip of the cone was shaved off, and a pentagonal opening as the visor. It held a staff made of a silvery medal, and tassles drift by its side, floating in the mashup of physics.

This place is the design of the Dark Lord of Terror and Pain. Commonly called Synax, Prince of Nightmares. You seemed to enjoy the descent.
Mar 3, 2019 9:23 PM

Nov 2015
Ayano in Wonderland - Chapter ??: Which Dreamed It?
Where nightmares dreams come true . . .

Some poor sods were haunted by dreams in the Ayano's Wonderland. They must've gone all mad to think that Ayano had any sympathy for any of them. Guess the Wonderland is not for everyone.

Ayano finally met with her fateful encounter, at least so she presumed. This character was far too peculiar to be part of Lyka's machinations nor could it have been part of the darkness. She listened with curiosity what the odd character had to offer.

"But of course love. It's important to appreciate gifts given. Every day is a new marvel and wonder. ~ Can't live in tomorrow or yesterday. Well I can't. Maybe someone else can. Are you the one who summoned me in here?"

She carefully approached the character attempting to make at least some sense about what it was but then again she wouldn't care that much about the details and more about what he or it had to share.
Mar 4, 2019 8:14 PM

Mar 2016
Yes, I was. It took longer than i thought for anyone to appear. Out of five hundred people, you were the only one to respond to my summons.

The figure looked into the maelstrom. This may very well be the last pocket to the old domain. Even the Nightmare God's Scythe remains here. Awaiting its master who is never to return.

Judging from your own verbiage, and your mannerisms, I take it you would like what news I have to bear.
Mar 5, 2019 10:36 AM

Nov 2015

Ayano kept listening. And then she would be unable to resist: "A lovely scythe, wielded by a nightmare god. I wish I could be worthy of such marvel. You certainly picqued by curiosity. A scythe from stuff of nightmares, what more do you have to share." Ayano was slowly growing more fixated on this entity.
Mar 5, 2019 8:21 PM

Mar 2016
Another nightmare about to come true will manifest tomorrow. A new disaster rises with the morning. Buildings will burn, people will bleed to their death, homes will collapse, all before the sun sets tomorrow. I give your kind a forewarning. What you do with it is up to you. Whether or not your kings learn of the coming storm, this will come to pass. Thus is the word of the Oracle, and the Foretold's Message has been delivered. This planet seems to earn far more than its own fair share of misfortune. A nightmare flies at the being. Though a sudden flash of light from the being was all it took to make the nightmare simply not there anymore.
Mar 6, 2019 11:03 AM

Nov 2015

Ayano would close in on the Oracle and tilt her head: "Surely you have something for this lost lamb to find her way to stand strong against the coming storm. Ignorance is bliss. Knowledge embarks only more suffering. An ancient being, you called so many of us... And I was all you got. Is your misfortune to see causality that you cannot change no matter how you wish for things to be different?"

Ayano would try to carefully try to warp her hands around the Oracle, if it was possible. Her approach was gentle and concerned. "It'd be horrible, if so much devastation would come to happen... think of all the innocent lives. And injuries... And... And... It'd be horrible. Is there anything that I could do?" Ayano sounded like she was truly concerned. Unfortunately her care was not for the people, she was concerned of stray pets in the streets. This was very important stuff. She couldn't care less about an orphanage being set on fire. But, if there were kittens involved, she would become the selfless knight in shining armor to go on a rescue against the grave peril.
Mar 7, 2019 5:23 PM

Mar 2016
Things are all happening exactly as they should... The Oracle ordained for me to give a warning... And so i have... Even with her attempted advances, its stature remained the same, its voice unchanged. As she tried to wrap her hands on it, it didnt exactl resist, but it was too tall for her to reach its neck. I have given you, and by extension this world, warning of the Foretold events. What you do with, or how you handle that knowledge is up to you and your kind."

"The eyes of the Celestials will fall upon this earth...
The Blood of her twin will drip upon the sun...
The scarlet light and blackened skies will bring a new tide...
And Death returns to his birthplace at the sight of a crimson earth..."
Mar 8, 2019 5:10 AM

Nov 2015
Ayano in Wonderland - Chapter ??: Waking

Ayano would pull slightly backwards and then let out a quiet chuckle. She would take forth her MHPT and set it out on a recording a video and make a call to her company and as well as IAHD, and all other major factions assuming that they were easily reachable via MHPT. She psyched herself for a few moments thinking about animal suffering, to procure real tears and an anxious and frightened demeanor: "This is a S-O-S... For humanity... A widespread ... cataclysm of category ... it's classifiable and imminent... For all purposes an accurate estimation is going to be O. Governments and IAHD need to take action - NOW and start evacuating people into shelters. We don't have a day... We have only hours left. I don't think I can do more than relay these words... After... scarlet light... Death... Death... will..." She wasn't going to let this entity to show up on the video, and her voice would lose all of it's strength as it neared it's end. Ayano would think about an animal shelter being engulfed by the calamity which would make her legs lose all strength and she would crumble down on her kneecaps and stare down at the ground, powerlessly.

Of course Ayano gave absolutely no credible reason for it rather than being something incredible vague. Scarlet light was unlikely to describe anything. And Ayano nibbed her lip as she realized that she would have to probably get to the Lyka b*tch < purely the opinion of Ayano to get more answers.

Mar 11, 2019 10:29 PM

Mar 2016
The being began to walk away, but a familiar voice called out. Wait old one. So you were the scent of rot that pervaded my senses.

Lyka appeared briefly after you finished your recording. If Death is coming back to stop it, then your prophecy wouldnt need to be delivered. So why is he returning? Do not fear Grim Daughter... Your precious Balance will be unaffected by the coming storm. So many highr beings will come just to watch... I myself am personally invested in what a particular angel is considering... It is time I take my leave my dear Hollow. Go home, fortify your manor, and enjoy the future. The being disappeared, leaving a small burst of energy. Lyka began to walk away, looking down at you with a very chilling stare. Even Ayano would need to feel it. If you ever try to hide information regarding something like this again and waste my time, I will kill you. Her last words hit Ayano with a sense of dread that would knock her breath out. And it wasnt purely psychological. it was visibly colder, as moisture was condensing on her skin. Lyka leaves. She is clearly pissed.
Mar 12, 2019 2:38 AM

Nov 2015
Ayano in Wonderland - Chapter ??: Waking

Ayano pressed the side of her MHPT to stop sending on majority of the channels; but not to stop recording; however she kept one channel open . She stood up, brimming with rancor. A god in the machine is something truly vexing... Ayano took a deep breath but she couldn't even find out the words to describe how she was feeling. However she was still taking it rather well, and she started saying something: "Oh love..." If you ever try to hide informa... Lyka's choice of word, simply pushed Ayano over the edge and she immediately pulled out her gun to fire one bullet towards Lyka's heart: "SHUT UP! I offered it you, and you - DECLINED." There was nothing keeping her emotions discrete now.

"Did you really think that information is 'free'? You have violated my trust. Instead you spied on me. You owe me a recompense." Due to Ayano's strong flee/freeze/FIGHT response, she would immediately pull the trigger, if she felt a creep of fear without hesitation.
Inaru-samaMar 12, 2019 3:03 AM
Mar 12, 2019 11:08 PM

Mar 2016
The loud shot-sound rang out and interrupted Lyka. A round that had gone through her heart stopped her mid-sentence. As Ayano began yelling, she became the only sound. Even the howling of the Maelstrom had fallen silent, as Lykas rage and fury built inside. Allowing her to finish her Monologue, Lyka would open her eyes. no longer the yellow iris and black sclera as usual, but her eyes were solid white now, as black tears flowed from her eyes. Cracks began to form around her left eye in her blue flesh. Lykas entire head twitched, and a black aura ruptured from her shadow, enveloping you. But before our finger could pull the trigger, you could feel lkas power flow in through your eyes, and your nose and mouth, and choke your power from within. In that instant, before the gun could fire, it and the bullet turned to dust.

Lyka has activated "Grand Seal"

Lyka would with her own hand, now cracking with power, grab your arm just below the wrist with incredible grip strength. Not only the power of her grip was to be experienced, but a freezing so deep, that the very blood beneath her hand turned to ice, the sweat on your arm froze in your pores, and the very cytoplasm in your living cells turned to ice. That entire hand was now just a heavy chunk of solid plasm. She pulled you up, and looked into your eyes with her eerie gaze. A gaze that would make you feel small. Powerless. Even more than you were already.

Then let me pay you appropriately for your services...

With that, her shadow enveloped both of you again, and you were swallowed up by her anger. Only to be spat out with her in the midst of a blizzard. At the top of Mount Serva.

Both Lyka and Ayano have been transfered to Mt. Serva.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Cathedral of New Pantheon ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Nov 7, 2018

59 by Zelda102 »»
Nov 13, 2019 8:40 PM

» Natah Jungle ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 10, 2018

51 by Xylolicious »»
Oct 7, 2019 2:55 PM

» Karn City ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 20, 2018

84 by crow890 »»
Oct 1, 2019 4:02 PM

» Apex Company Headquarters

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 28, 2018

45 by Valkan »»
Sep 29, 2019 12:34 AM

» Collector HQ

Darth_Lewdious - Nov 6, 2018

16 by Xylolicious »»
Sep 21, 2019 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.