Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 29, 2018 5:04 PM

Aug 2016
Helios92 said:
I don't care about Detective Conan and blacklisted the show back in 2010

Ermmm okay, and what does that have to do with this topic?
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Oct 29, 2018 5:10 PM

May 2016
JokerVentura said:
Helios92 said:
I don't care about Detective Conan and blacklisted the show back in 2010

Connan ain't great, but show is awful and that's fact. As for it l, after watching it, I feel like writers of it were laughing at a joke I wasn't around to hear. To see if I was crazy, I searched around and found that the creators designed Detective Connan to be speciffically Pokemon filler of the type of anime when someting i hate so much get's re-used every week only for it to make never want to re-watch this dump.
Oct 29, 2018 5:14 PM

Aug 2016
Helios92 said:
JokerVentura said:

Connan ain't great, but show is awful and that's fact. As for it l, after watching it, I feel like writers of it were laughing at a joke I wasn't around to hear. To see if I was crazy, I searched around and found that the creators designed Detective Connan to be speciffically Pokemon filler of the type of anime when someting i hate so much get's re-used every week only for it to make never want to re-watch this dump.

That neither adds to this thread which is a discussion on a lack of police anime, nor does it make any sense in any way. Kindly do one.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Oct 29, 2018 5:16 PM

Oct 2013
pinching in to give taiho shichauzo some love
Oct 30, 2018 2:30 AM

May 2016
JokerVentura said:
Helios92 said:

That neither adds to this thread which is a discussion on a lack of police anime, nor does it make any sense in any way. Kindly do one.

The show sucks and it's overrated. Liek Conna spent over 900+ episode of filler
Oct 30, 2018 2:36 AM

Aug 2016
Helios92 said:
JokerVentura said:

Who cares? This thread is about discussing the lack of police and anime, not what police anime don't you like. I don't care that you don't like Conan, good for you, don't watch it, it has nothing to do with this thread.

Oct 30, 2018 4:31 AM

May 2016
JokerVentura said:
Helios92 said:

Who cares? This thread is about discussing the lack of police and anime, not what police anime don't you like. I don't care that you don't like Conan, good for you, don't watch it, it has nothing to do with this thread.

Fuck da police then, this fandom sucks anyway
Oct 30, 2018 4:48 AM

Sep 2013
I kinda agree I don't think I have seen much police anime but again I haven't seen other professions that much as well
Oct 30, 2018 5:26 AM
Aug 2013
I love the lupin III series & detective conan, there is a few anime with police bungou stray dogs, psycho pass, cowboy bebop, fullmetal alchemist, trigun, supernatural the animation, riki oh, b the beginning, zankyou no terror, ergo proxy, ghost in the shell, tokyo ghoul, death note, nanbaka, deadman wonderland
AnimeDownUnderOct 30, 2018 6:52 AM
~AnimeDownUnder~

Oct 30, 2018 5:43 AM
Apr 2018
JokerVentura said:
After seeing a post on here stating there aren't many cop/police shows it made me think. Currently we have Double Decker, but there really aren't any other buddy cop anime that I know about. Detective Conan has police characters and there was a 90's show called You're Under Arrest about female traffic cops, but I can't think of any others.

Can anybody else think of any? Also why do you think there aren't and do you wish more

Watch the burn up series

30 character limit
Oct 30, 2018 6:04 AM

Sep 2017
I think there is a lack of political anime..

ボールルームダンサー
Oct 30, 2018 6:53 AM

Oct 2014
I don't think Japanese people are enamored with police & soldiers as much as Americans are (hence the thousands of cop & military movies/shows in the West).
Oct 30, 2018 7:38 AM

May 2018
Wow, you guys (especially Pullman) listed almost all of them.

I will add Mouryou no Hako.
Sabu to Ichi Torimono Hikae maybe also counts.

If we consider detective shows here some unmentioned - Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo, UN-GO, Master Keaton, Tantei Gakuen Q, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro and Ghost Hunt.

And about Detective Conan haters - you can skip the filler episodes guys! Also there is a list with indications which of the non fillers are connected to the Black Organization (many unrelated stuff latter became related).
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

61 by AzafuseKingTora »»
59 seconds ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

49 by Ratris_Decision »»
1 minute ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

57 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - 3 hours ago

15 by ShatteredSans »»
5 minutes ago

» Would you rather watch Anime blind or deaf?

Dragevard - 25 minutes ago

4 by Ratris_Decision »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.