Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think about Lolis in anime? Would you date a Loli?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 26, 2018 10:06 AM
Apr 2017
Zachhh said:
ThereArentNames said:

You are. It is obvious that you are the problem here.

So anyone who likes lolis is disgusting? Wow you're a judgmental piece of shit.

Wow. This is fun. To answer your pseudo-rhetorical-question.
Yes, yes I am. Now, good sir, would you like a hug?
Oct 26, 2018 10:09 AM
Oct 2017
ThereArentNames said:
FbK333 said:

Read my question first and tell that to my face. Go to the first page and see the comment i posted under the topic. I’m not even gonna bother. And i won’t go off calling you a retard because you got my question wrong. Really tells about your personality. I’m just too lazy to even debate. It was nice that you actually did what you did. You thought you were ‘the good guy’. I just needed some proper answers. This thread is dead.

Aint gonna read your question cause I dont care. Why dont you just take a step back and look at what I've actually said. Man, MAL is annoying.

Wow. That’s what it comes down to. I know this technique. It’s when you read all of the post and see that you’re wrong as fck and it’s so embarrassing that you have to say that ‘nah, i didn’t read your question cause it’s so long and i don’t care.’ And all the while acting like you were correct.
Oct 26, 2018 10:10 AM
Bad Opinions

Feb 2014
Although it is not a majority by any means, I have a few lolis in my top 10 favorite characters. They are by no means bad characters, I think some people just ruin them. I wouldn't date one, but their characters are often cute and if executed well, are very good fits for shows.
Oct 26, 2018 10:10 AM
Oct 2017
silent_knight98 said:
I absolutely despise sexualising loli, so NO. It doesnt matter whether she is a kid or an adult, looking like a kid.

So you”re gonna reject a loli who has a crush on you?
Oct 26, 2018 10:19 AM
Apr 2017
FbK333 said:
ThereArentNames said:

Aint gonna read your question cause I dont care. Why dont you just take a step back and look at what I've actually said. Man, MAL is annoying.

Wow. That’s what it comes down to. I know this technique. It’s when you read all of the post and see that you’re wrong as fck and it’s so embarrassing that you have to say that ‘nah, i didn’t read your question cause it’s so long and i don’t care.’ And all the while acting like you were correct.

This must be embarrassing for you. Why dont you take a deep breath. Take a whiff of that loneliness that surrounds you. That insufferable boredom. That relentless pain. Take it and accept it. Boom sauce, I just roasted this nigga.
Oct 26, 2018 10:22 AM

Jan 2017
FbK333 said:
silent_knight98 said:
I absolutely despise sexualising loli, so NO. It doesnt matter whether she is a kid or an adult, looking like a kid.

So you”re gonna reject a loli who has a crush on you?

Of course XD.....

And i would give her some counselling too, if possible.

BTW i'm more attracted towards girls older than me, so no place for lolis.
Oct 26, 2018 10:25 AM
Oct 2017
ThereArentNames said:
FbK333 said:

This must be embarrassing for you. Why dont you take a deep breath. Take a whiff of that loneliness that surrounds you. That insufferable boredom. That relentless pain. Take it and accept it. Boom sauce, I just roasted this nigga.

Everybody clap! I got roasted! I am lonely! I am bored! I got roasted! Oh shit! I am so sad. Just go back to bed. You were the one who made a mistake with my question and don’t try too hard to avoid you made a mistake by ‘roasting’ me. This is getting childish. At least feel happy that i didn’t tell you anything for calling me a garbage when you were wrong. I’m not gonna reply to this again. I thought i ended our conversation when i said ‘this thread is dead’. Let’s close the chapter and leave without embarrassing yourself anymore.
Oct 26, 2018 10:28 AM

Sep 2011
Actually, my girlfriend is a loli so yes. And I don't really mind if I'll be called a lolicon.

Besides, my preference on women is a loli body but with boobs so I'm not sure if that's considered as being a lolicon.

Oct 26, 2018 10:30 AM
Oct 2017
orario said:
Kids are fucking annoying. I pretty much raised my little sister almost alone so I would know that. Anything that resembles a kid makes me aggravated within seconds.

Anime makes kids look adorable and fun but real life is way too different.

I see. Hmmmmmm. It’s just nice to see people’s opinions.
Oct 26, 2018 10:44 AM

Aug 2017
Klad said:
assyrian said:
i want to hug a loli.
i want to pet a loli.
i wanna give a kiss to a loli on the cheek,
then lips to lips,
and then maybe after all that i would do an unthinkable deed.
i love lolis.
Woahhh bro you gotta chill on that shit

hey hey I said maybe after we kiss its calm enough
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2018 10:47 AM
Sep 2017
Ryu1908 said:
I hate most of them, so I probably wouldn't date a loli. However, I would probably befriend one if she's not annoying as shit.
yeah they get on my nerves and boils my blood.
Oct 26, 2018 10:56 AM
Aug 2016
I don't mind lolis, but lolicons are a different story.
Oct 26, 2018 10:56 AM
Oct 2017
ProfessionalNEET said:
Well I've always wondered what the inside of a jail cell feels like...

Well, how is it?
Oct 26, 2018 11:02 AM
Oct 2017
ProfessionalNEET said:
Well I've always wondered what the inside of a jail cell feels like...

I just hope everyone could understand my question. No one seems to.
Oct 26, 2018 11:04 AM

Nov 2008
I'd date one if she is of age like Konomi Baba or Komoe.

Oct 26, 2018 11:24 AM
Oct 2017
ProfessionalNEET said:
FbK333 said:

Well, how is it?

Well, I'll need to feel the inside of a loli first

You haven’t? And here i thought you were a ‘professional’ neet.
Oct 26, 2018 12:06 PM

Dec 2015
I did date a loli and now I'm on the run from the police.
Oct 26, 2018 12:06 PM
Oct 2017
Lolsebca said:
Of course I love irl loli. I like all legal girls.

Lol. All of them legal girls? True man of culture. But gf’s gonna hate you when you say that in front of her. Would be pretty awkward.
Oct 26, 2018 12:08 PM
Oct 2017
Bobby2Hands said:

Was the loli a plice officer? Would explain your situation perfectly.
Oct 26, 2018 12:11 PM

Dec 2015
FbK333 said:
Bobby2Hands said:

No...it was a real adult police officer.
Now I'm writing this comment from a 1995 Applemac in the prison library.
Oct 26, 2018 12:18 PM

Dec 2016
why do loli threads always manage to get over 150 replies in just a matter of hours....
Oct 26, 2018 12:21 PM
Oct 2018
I mean if that's legal then hell yeah, why would you not date a loli when she likes you you sick fuck. lolis are the best, yandere lolis are even better----they are ideal
Oct 26, 2018 12:27 PM
Oct 2017
Arkab said:
why do loli threads always manage to get over 150 replies in just a matter of hours....

That’s because over half of tthe replies are mine replying to them. So it’s not true.
Oct 26, 2018 12:29 PM
Oct 2017
Bobby2Hands said:
FbK333 said:

No...it was a real adult police officer.
Now I'm writing this comment from a 1995 Applemac in the prison library.

And i presume you are watching loli hentai in applemac now?
Oct 26, 2018 12:35 PM
Oct 2017
Turtles_Hunter said:
Arkab said:
It's obvious, baiting and trolling. And a few hardcore loli defenders.

As far as i’ve been on this thread, defenders are less than 10 while majority of them saying lolis are annoying. And it’s not baiting and trolling if you would take your moment reading the question.
Oct 26, 2018 12:45 PM
Oct 2017
Turtles_Hunter said:
FbK333 said:

I asked a question. Would you care to read it?
I did answer a few post earlier. Now I was answering to Arkab, in a more general way, not about this specific thread. Also, no need to answer twice to my comment. And if I remember well multi post are not allowed, edit your first one.

My bad. I didn’t notice i had already replied to you. I’ll just delete it.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR LOCKING THE THREAD. I GOT TO KNOW HOW MAL USERS ARE. FEELS GREAT TO COMMENT AFTER THREAD’S LOCKED. I GUESS THAT’S A GOOD THING THAT COMES OUT OF MAL FOR NOT UPDATING AND NOT ADDING NEW FEATURES AT ALL.
FbK536Oct 26, 2018 1:13 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems? ( 1 2 3 )

NoelleIsSleepy - May 2

115 by BroDa2545 »»
3 minutes ago

» What exactly are the perks of having waifu?

SgtBateMan - 8 hours ago

31 by DX_impulse »»
4 minutes ago

» How can you spend time with your waifu if she's in the entertainment business?

Catalano - Yesterday

15 by kusairo »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Beach episode, hot spring episode or pool episode?

Absurdo_N - 40 minutes ago

12 by Adnash »»
11 minutes ago

» How much anime is too much

ST63LTH - 6 hours ago

32 by ETHANDARYL420 »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.