Forum Settings
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 21, 2018 5:44 PM
Jan 2018
And why for any reason.
Oct 21, 2018 8:18 PM

Nov 2011
favorite - Rem. i have never watched the series, but she automatically wins because she joined my team against all odds in a gacha draw. i also like her character design. ^_^
....you did say "any reason" . Pack might be a close second though.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 21, 2018 9:10 PM

Aug 2015
This is a manga thread, but I'm watching the anime and currently 14 episodes in, so least favorites are either Subaru, because he's been awful in the current arc I'm seeing, or Priscilla, because she's an annoying arrogant bitch.

Favorites are best girl Beatrice kashira, Felt because I like tsunderes, and Emilia because she's a good person.
I'm not liking Rem too much because after being saved by Subaru she's seems to be completely devoted to him now and lost all her personality.
Edit: Forget the line above about Rem. I just watched episode 15.
PleinairOct 22, 2018 12:17 AM

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Oct 21, 2018 9:29 PM

Nov 2011
there is currently a Re:zero event. if somehow i win and get the 50% discount (Emilia event card), she will take Rems place. not that it will ever happen though.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Oct 22, 2018 5:51 PM
Fantasy lover

Aug 2017
1. Emilia
2. Subaru/Rem
3. Minerva
4. Echidna
5. Ram
KeikenSep 8, 2020 6:45 PM
Oct 22, 2018 5:53 PM

Sep 2018
My favorite character was definitely Subaru for this anime. Seeing him deal with the events of the story and the despair of failure to overcome it was pretty interesting.
Oct 22, 2018 7:46 PM

Oct 2018
Emilia and Beatrice are my favourites, no least favourite character though.

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Oct 25, 2018 3:02 PM
Jan 2018
Pleinair said:
This is a manga thread, but I'm watching the anime and currently 14 episodes in, so least favorites are either Subaru, because he's been awful in the current arc I'm seeing, or Priscilla, because she's an annoying arrogant bitch.

Favorites are best girl Beatrice kashira, Felt because I like tsunderes, and Emilia because she's a good person.
I'm not liking Rem too much because after being saved by Subaru she's seems to be completely devoted to him now and lost all her personality.
Edit: Forget the line above about Rem. I just watched episode 15.

I feel you on disliking Priscilla in addition to what you said but her stupid supposed luck just caused an fuels it worse is subaru got called out/punished for his similar mentality he had at the start. Hope she becomes likable somehow.
Oct 28, 2018 4:10 AM
Feb 2018
Hmm either Petelgeuse or beatrice takes my favorite. They both have interesting backstories (Well same goes with all characters) second spot would take Echidna.
Then its the typical Rem>Emilia>Patrarche <--- The ground dragon.
Aug 29, 2021 11:12 AM

Apr 2020
Subaru, Rem, and Emilia are my favorite Re: Zero characters.

As for personality and a person, it's Rem.
As for realism, it's Subaru
As far as writing and complexity goes, it's Emilia.

There is no character in Re: Zero that I dislike.
"Humans are like isolated islands, floating in the sea of fate.
Human encounters are like the collision of these lonely islands, and once they touch, there would be an effect. Sometimes, the islands would stick together, in the name of ‘interest’, ‘kinship’, ‘friendship’, ‘love’ and ‘hate’. But eventually, they would separate, walking towards the path of destruction.

This is the truth behind life."

-Fang Yuan

More topics from this board

» Favorite arc in Re:Zero?

IchbinIch-Anime - Oct 13, 2021

16 by PsychicSensor »»
Apr 30, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Volume 28 Discussion

mozgow - Apr 19

0 by mozgow »»
Apr 19, 11:37 PM

» Best Re: Zero chapters across all arcs?

iGotIceInMyRice - Mar 12

7 by mohamedo_abuduru »»
Mar 26, 12:25 AM

Poll: » How do you rate Arc 7 so far (poll)

Danube123 - Jul 6, 2022

16 by MrResidentFox »»
Feb 20, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Chapter 20 Discussion

KelpRings - Jan 2

5 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Jan 3, 10:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.