Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 28, 2019 7:08 PM

Mar 2016
The easiest, and safest method, was via the Mag-Rails. Of course you could take boats, but the scenic route isnt as safe as it used to be. Leviathans in the water add a bit of peril. Nothing seemed to stop them, and so they left. Taking the Rail to the Island city of Plexta.
May 5, 2019 2:09 AM

Mar 2018

Swimming through the rivers and channels, observing the life of the wilds and the waters that I had passed through, I quietly merged with the ambient that surrounded me, escaping the gaze of men and women that I almost met; I did not yet wish to be approached, that day I felt like being alone. My gaze was laid to observe the floor of the river whose current I followed effortlessly, iridescent stones and jewels laying on a patch of its sandy floor afore it all was obscured, eyes closing as I then sought to enjoy that moment of calm and serenity. The sound of the rushing water calmed my senses, and all that lived within my mind was nature and myself, and frankly nothing else was as satisfactory as that feeling of oneness with the land. My members moved in unison, my frame moving through the water as my fingers caressed the river, moving towards the shores as my feet were then planted on the ground, with my palms pushing me upwards, my body broke through the water’s surface. Then my lungs took in the air of the forests, carrying the scent of the pines and the plants, a thin layer of mist endured, a mystical aura given to the area as my form warped then. I felt my brow raise almost as of instinct, acknowledging the change but not necessarily surprised by it, it had happened to me once, a long time ago; This was a curious time of the day for it to happen however.

I walked along the shores as I observed my skin change from the tan tone of copper to the color of algae, almost translucent as the faint outline of blue and green veins were visible underneath, it carried quite a charm, that look. My hair grew longer, and some flowers bloomed from my locks, hair that became a mix of pale blonde and deep green, wavy all through its length, I hummed in silent agreement, I did miss the long hair. The change I adored the most however? It had to be the iridescence to my form, my skin shone just like if someone had sprinkled tiny multi-colored crystals all over my frame, it even changed depending on the way you looked at it! The change that was not so pleasant? The fact that I had shortened in height a decent bit, and all the trinketry and sparse clothing I donned no longer fit well… Specially in some departments. I threw them out, being bare of everything had some benefits, it was freeing and considerably more comfortable, it was also better to swim like this, it carried a pleasant sensation. But enough of that, I thought, I had to keep moving; And so I did. Strolling through the woods was always a good experience, the environment was often pleasant, the animals docile and the waters sweet, I loved every single second of it. I felt my lips curl into a smile, my days were often a reflection of my disposition, and I aimed to embody that tranquility and peace all the time.

A strange sensation loomed then, like something had whispered to me… I did not know what it was but… I stopped then, gaze turned to the woods – Speak louder, otherwise I shall not hear thee. – I said in a tone I considered afterwards to be a tad bit too stern, whatever it was however apparently had heard it. “Karn… Go to Karn.” The tone then uttered, a phantasmal whisper that had come from a… Doe, a white doe whose frame was half corporeal, half ghostly; Afore I could respond or act, really, it darted off, only to be obscured by the woods as his form faded away. My chest heaved as a tired sigh was exhaled in response, my whole body descending then to sit at the ground – Really? I slept there, atop one of the trees, I had fashioned a hammock from all the material I could find, I had then improvised an article suspended by the very vegetation, an intricate weaving of nature that permitted me to sleep well, and be awoken by some woodpecker that had thought it’d be a wonderful idea to labour on the tree right next to me. I could not blame the little one however, I descended to the ground such rude awakening, it was early then, as early as sunrise as I dove into the river, following the current to wherever Karn was. Hours passed before I could see a clear conglomerate of urban buildings… It was the settlement closest to me, and it would not hurt to ask, certainly.

Following the current as the river then came to funnel itself into a canal that’d pass through two elevated districts of the town, some boats traversed the waters then, passengers and captains shooting strange glances at me; The me that would be returning the favor shortly after, prudes. My eyes then went off to observe a platform that laid itself lower than the rest, a gathering of people kneeling on the patterned floor as one lady spoke to them about some Venus, I squinted my eyes at that name, it was familiar. I quietly swum to the border of the platform, the only parts of my body visible being everything that was upwards from my nose; My eyes were set on the lady, hair grey and dressed in humble drapings, her posture slightly slouched forwards as wrinkles dotted her visage, an old and wise woman, she gave off that aura, and I was very much pleased at it. I observed as she bid farewell to the ones that had listened to what seemed to be her preaching, they all dispersed after this, climbing the stair to the upper platform as the old lady readied her luggage.

I conquered the hesitation that for some moments took a hold of my consciousness, hands raising my form slightly as I sat on the platform, lips parting and readying myself to speak afore the lady spoke, she had not yet set her eyes on me. – Here to hear from this Old one some bit more? – Her eyes calmly set on my form afterwards, her frame nearing herself to mine as she sat at the edge of the platform, feet submerged in the gentle current of the canal. – Is this place the one you would call Karn? I have heard whispers asking of me to come here… And, about Venus… – I added, my head angling gently to the left as my eyes locked on hers. – Who is this Venus? The sound of the name is familiar to me, though I do not remember where I had heard it before. – I would make that final addendum afore I resigned to await her answer, eyes inspecting hers as my form shifted to sit to her side.
May 7, 2019 9:48 PM

Mar 2016
"It is Karn. Center of civilization itself some say. And Venus..." The woman was calm and thought to herself. What to say of Venus. There was a lot to say, but so little of it was actually of importance. Venus wasnt a difficult one to understand. Even if she had her secrets, this was true of everyone. "She is one of the Goddesses. She is the Goddess of Beauty. And beautiful she is. Golden hair, a perfect form. The literal personification of Vanity and Perfection. Though very silent. Introverted as ironic as that may seem." Her comment raised her own eyebrow. "She is enigmatic beauty. Perfection made flesh. She is a goal to strive for. A standard by which masterworks are compared. And idol to men and women. A remind that even a perfect job is hardly good enough. And that there is always better for those who make the effort to reach it. Artists are particularly fond of her for reasons obvious and fundamental."

She looked you up and down. "You must not be from around the cities or villages. The goddesses are practically known by everyone. She nods, as if just confirming her own theory. After all, you look like a dryad. "May I ask your origins?"
May 7, 2019 11:25 PM

Mar 2018

I could not help but let my mind adrift as my gaze turned to observe the running canal, feet dangling off the edge to lightly caress the surface of the water. Fish of all kinds swum there, the crystalline reflection that was born of sunlight and water came to adorn the walls and the platform, I could not stop the smile that came to my face; My brows then raised, I could feel a certain flush coming to my skin, perhaps a sliver of embarrassment, for I could not answer the old woman’s inquiry. “The question that you ask is a complicated one.” My bare frame suddenly perked up, a wave of warmth travelling upwards my spine, a mother’s embrace, almost; That sensation was akin to such, even if technically I had no mother but the Earth itself. Rising upwards and standing up, leaving her side to stroll around the platform, an air of inquisitiveness overtook the reins of my thoughts as I hummed. “I would say everywhere, and nowhere. I was conceived by the earth, fed by the oceans, embraced by the skies…” Words that were partly mine and partly not, I felt them come from instinct; I knew that to be true, though I knew not from where it had come. A breeze warm and welcoming caressed my frame, my eyes gazing at my own form that had morphed anew, the jade hue of my skin acquiring a bronze iridescence, a supernatural sheen. This form was one that evoked some familiarity, like a figure seen long ago, given a twist of my own nature to it; My hands moved to gracefully braid my hair and style a portion of it in a bun, the bun itself hanging quite low though its position was held by the braids. A french braid low bun.

“I have been asleep for a long time…” Steps of mine closed my distance to the old lady, a hand going to pluck a hydrangea from the top of my head, motioning it to offer to the kind miss afterwards. “I have missed great many things, and I have avoided coming in contact with such… Crowded spaces.” My gaze quickly shifted to the buildings that rose themselves to the skies in the background, eyes turning to the woman once more. “Something within me tells that I must act… I do not know how or why, but I feel it stirring inside, calling to me.” I nodded, eyelids narrowing as I stopped myself; It was not common for me to overshare, but it seems whatever changed me, might have unlocked yokes that previously gripped my thoughts. “This world is new is it not? Dreadfully new, yet so dangerous…” An air of curiosity came to surround my intentions, eyes locking to hers, my lips parting for some moments, though nothing would be voiced for good moments. “Where can I see the Goddesses? I might find what I yearn for the most.” Some hidden conviction spurted to action then, bathing my words and gestures with some belief renewed by a spark.
May 21, 2019 1:46 AM

Mar 2016
@Amphinomis

She listed carefully as you mused, spoke, and then mused once more. "So then, you are a Dryad? Or some form of spirit? Fae perhaps?" Without an answer, she continued to listen, tilting her head. "I feel it too. These old bones quake like they do when storms come. Stronger though. "

Once more, the strange maiden asked about the Goddesses. And promptly she answered. [b]"The Goddesses live in the Cathedral. Large, ornate structure around the center of the city. Near to the Pylon and the the IAHD main building. It has seven sides and seven stained glass murals.
Jun 6, 2019 12:26 AM

Dec 2015
Rohan Azuron

Messy hair, unshaven face

After hearing a negative response from Venus, Rohan was visibly confused. Alarms blared his words away. As she seemed to be needed elsewhere, Rohan was left on his own in the middle of a bloodied street. Thinking of it as an opportunity, he headed for the shelter along with all the people. ''Time for an experiment...'' Once inside the shelter with the crowd, knowing plenty of the populace was there, Rohan vented a little of the panic he had felt before. Maybe a skilled enough healer lied here with him.
''Aaaah. Please, help! This won't stop bleeding gray! What is this?!'' Rohan screamed, trying to outcry other panicking citizens. Hoping to call attention to his strange wound. And maybe. Just maybe, be lucky enough to find a solution for Venus... As embarrassing as it was doing this.
ValkanJun 10, 2019 6:08 AM
Jun 11, 2019 1:59 AM

Mar 2016
The facility they went to had a large interior. Because everyone was spitting blood, the inside was covered in blood as well. People were entering elevators in groups. Very large elevators. And groups of hundreds at a time. There were a LOT of people here. Aside from the roaring chatter of hundreds, and the sobbing of the manic, you attracted a lot of attention. And the people who did notice seemed to get a little more concerned. By this point the sting of the wound had vanished. There seemed to be a bit of commotion outside. Gunfire. Some people cowered in yet another layer of panic, others ran to investigate.
Jun 11, 2019 8:53 PM

Dec 2015
Rohan Azuron

After his little stunt, he managed to gather some attention, but no super-medic showed up. A shame. But it was worth trying a little bit more, just in case. Rohan looked around and asked "H-Hey, do any of you know how to heal... this... thing? Why am I bleeding gray?". If it worked, it would be great, but Rohan knew it was going to need some serious work to heal this. His expectations were not that high, but the attempt was still made.
If his act showed no results, Rohan would sigh. Time to change focus. "Alright, what in the name of Arc Xera is going on?" Rohan thought, as he noticed the panicking crowd, as well as the ruckus outside. "Now, I can't have this healed if there is no one to heal it, can I?" was what crossed his mind as he made his way through the crowd, wanting to check on what exactly was going on outside.
Jun 17, 2019 9:37 PM

Feb 2017
Silvers Royce

Reaching the City of Karn, Silvers saw that this city was affected too, it seems that the blood rain is happening worldwide and everyone is affected. Loud noises from sirens and the mixed screams of panic come from all directions, confusing Silvers slightly as he hopped down the MagLev. The city is way too big and for no clear reason he decided to go where a loud noise was coming.

Silvers made his way to the pile of people, obviously, everyone is in the state of panic, a large crowd of them gathered in one place, the manpower here is severely outnumbered. Silvers ducked as gunfires rang in the air, he decided to go there and see whats happening.
"In this world full of misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort that in the end, there is Light in the Darkness.
Jun 18, 2019 7:53 AM

Mar 2016
It became readily apparent what they were so frantically shooting at. This large, odd, quadrapedal beast was attacking the soldiers here. You couldnt exactly see the back of its body, as its head was enormous. or rather, it had a large plate like a triceratops protecting it from frontal assualt. It has six eyes that you could see, and a single, six foot long horn instead of a mouth. Its entire head was covered in plates of bone like an exoskeleton. But the way it moves indicates it has an endoskeleton as well. The soldiers have apparently taken to calling this thing "the Kaiser". It charged and got one of the fifty soldiers with its horn. Then, its entire face split in half. The reason it didnt have a mouth, was because its mouth split down the middle of its face. The divide ripped apart the soldier. The beast had about six layers of teeth inside its hardened face, and it used its wide mouth to catch the soldier and two others in its grip. A few more people came to see what the commotion was about. One of them saw the Kaiser, and summoned a really big gun. He slowly moved to get a firing position. The standard bullets and plasma shot the soldiers were firing werent doing shit to the monster. And nobody has the guts to get within striking range. With mass evacuation nobody is there to operate the cities defenses. While you have never seen anything like this monster before, its no surprise it managed to get in so easily.
Jun 18, 2019 10:14 PM

Feb 2017
Silvers Royce

It was only some hour ago when he recovered from his injuries and now another freak is causing a commotion in a civilian place, Silvers then whispered to himself I shouldn't have waked up. Then he grabbed his bladed shield, after that he shouted to the soldiers Hey! Im an Adventurer, I have a plan! I will get The Kaiser's attention, then focus fire on its back, also try to call for backup with heavy weaponries. Once he gets the attention of the soldiers, Silvers would draw his Grimoire and use 3 pages of the book, then he will turn it into 3 piercing spikes and carefully aim at its joints. The Kaiser still dont notice Silvers presence because it's still concentrated at the soldiers, but once the Kaiser turns into him, he would get ready to run and dodge its attacks.
"In this world full of misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort that in the end, there is Light in the Darkness.
Jun 19, 2019 12:55 PM

Dec 2015
Rohan Azuron

This day just kept getting worse for Rohan. Now, a huge, Cronenberg-esque monster stood before him. Rohan didn't bother in attacking yet, as it was visible that he couldn't do much from this side. Instead, he surrounded the creature from a safe distance. Running to its back.
Once there, he noticed a guy running towards the action. Rohan decided to intervene, before he did something reckless. So, as the white haired fellow (or so he thought, both Slivers and Rohan are mostly red due to the rain) tried to call the soldiers attention, he cut him off "Hey! Don't bother. One attack is not going to call more attention than several dozens of them. Let's try and look for a soft spot in this thing while they keep it busy!"
With that said, Rohan ran perpendicularly to the monster to cover more space between him and the guy he just met, hoping he convinced him. Once he noticed the guy's first attack, Rohan paid even more attention to the monster, waiting for its reaction. If the spikes had a negative effect on the creature, Rohan would give the other guy a thumbs up while maintaining his gaze on the aberration. Regardless, he kept looking for any signs of a weakness they could exploit. For that Rohan got a little closer to the monster's rear, mind you, still a dozen meters away or so, while using Danger Imminent. That's all he could do for now, hope to find a physical weakness. As his psychic powers were still heavily impaired.
ValkanJun 20, 2019 3:02 PM
Jun 24, 2019 6:48 PM

Mar 2016
Danger Imminent responded to Rohan with a sense of fear. A sense that made it pretty obvious. You werent likely able to win against this thing. You couldnt know most of its specs, But Danger Imminent told you to avoid it. And seeing what was happening, you honestly cant help but agree.

A loud boom rocked the area, and the Kaiser shrieked as a five pound bullet blasted its glorious horn off of its face. Looking to the source, you see a man loading a bullet the size of your arm into a Gun that looked big enough to stop just about anything in a single shot. The Kaiser was bleeding profusely. The Kaiser saw him too. And charged at him. Silvers sheets dug into its tough hide and drew a little blood. The next shot from the cannon blasted the face off the monsters body, and ripped apart the monster. Obliterating its spine and causing the monster to almost burst into a pile of guts and flesh. It fell lifeless. The man who fired the cannon carved out a piece of the Kaisers flesh and then ripped out a tooth. In the distance you could see a pretty massive hole in the clouds. That bullet probably could have gone through the entire length of the city without being stopped by a wall. Good thing he obviously knows what he is doing with that gun. Which apparently is stating to compress into a smaller box.
Jun 25, 2019 9:45 AM

Dec 2015
Rohan Azuron

Once he got feedback from Danger Imminent, Rohan started formulating a plan. One that didn't include getting too close to the monster. His intentions were not needed though. Bang. Bang. Two thunderous blasts were fired at the creature, and it went down.
Rohan looked at the fallen creature for a moment, ensuring it was dead. Once he confirmed it, he turned his attention to his surroundings, hoping to not find another monster incoming, but hey, it was raining blood, so anything could be possible.
Jun 25, 2019 9:41 PM

Feb 2017
Silvers Royce

The spikes that Silvers has used somehow pierced it's thick armor, but something blasted the monster into a mincemeat. He retrieved the iron pages and returned it into the book, then he walked towards the monster and examined its skin, "This one will make a good armor, only if it wasn't torn to pieces, maybe a poison is a better option." Silvers then proceeded to pick up some chunks of the broken armor, maybe someone can work on it.

The man that shouted to him was there too, probably in awe upon the immediate obliteration of the monster. " Hey, I'm Silvers, Im new here in this city. How long has it been since the rain has started?" Silvers then reached his hand for a handshake.
Jul 4, 2019 12:24 PM

Mar 2016
Down the street further you could see two more creatures, the same creature. They were much smaller than the Kaiser was. One of the quickly died as a spear was thrust into it from behind the building, and the second one was set on fire. Down the same road to the other side was a group of five people fighting off another one of them.

Jul 9, 2019 10:43 AM

Dec 2015
Rohan Azuron

Seeing as everything was as under control as it could be, Rohan sighed in relief. He turned back to the remains of the monster he was about to face. When Rohan was about to start delving into how exactly he could've approached this monster, he noticed someone walking in his direction. The probably white haired guy with the metal spikes. His hair color was hard to determine, being drenched in blood and all...
The guy politely introduced himself and asked Rohan a question. Respecting his attitude, Rohan acted the same way. While giving him a firm handshake and a small smile, Rohan responded "Nice to meet you, Silvers. I'm Rohan... As for your question... I don't have a watch with me, so I can't quite tell you. Sorry. My estimation would be around half an hour or so, though."
Jul 11, 2019 7:36 PM

Feb 2017
Silvers Royce

"Looks like the rain has something to do with this, and if this happens everywhere, these creatures must have spawned to other places too, don't you think?" . But right now, dealing with all of this with just a measly skill and bladed shied would not do, Silvers bid his farewell to go and get some new gear.

"Maybe joining a faction would be a good idea, they might give free gears for new members." While Silvers was heading for the IAHD Facility groups of people are fighting the same creature, but it seems that they are more vulnerable and smaller, Silvers shrugged them off and continued running.
Jul 16, 2019 12:31 PM

Mar 2016
@crow890
@Valkan

Before Silvers left, the guy with the really big gun stopped them. "You two. You seemed to have good on the spot thinking. I want to make an offer. I plan to go around the city, putting those giant beasts down. IAHD communications tell me there are at least ten more Kaisers in the city at the moment, and the IAHD is offering a reward to anyone who puts them down. Five Hundred Lumin a kill, and two hundred for each "Repticore" but I havent actually encountered one of those yet. My proposal, Ill give both of you a Hundred Lumin for each Kaiser I kill, and fifty per... "Repticore". Of course, that is only if you can keep them off of me long enough for me to take a shot. Do you accept?" This man was huge. His abs took up half of your vision. Part of you believes he is part Nephilim, standing at seven feet tall. His arm looks like it has no issue holding that three hundred pound artillery cannon. He honestly looks like he could have killed the Kaiser with his bare hands if he really wanted to...
Jul 17, 2019 4:13 PM

Dec 2015
Rohan Azuron

Rohan nodded emphatically to show Silvers his line of thought was rather similar, "Indeed, I can't help but wonder just what in the hell started this... Just when I returned...". The last part of his comment was mostly to himself, Rohan didn't even notice that he just thought out loud there. Silvers saying goodbye made him realize that, but he kept it that way, as he probably wasn't even able to hear his weird observation...
Or so he thought, but before they could part ways, the giant with the equally giant cannon approached them. The guy had an interesting offer, and maybe he could use this to get attention from a healer for his special task. Rohan took a moment to consider the reward, as well as how exactly how he could take care of these things. Finally, he settled with "Add 50 to my take per Kaiser, and count me in!"
Jul 17, 2019 7:18 PM

Feb 2017
Silvers Royce

Before even going far, Silvers stopped and turned the man that killed the Kaiser gave a good offer, for a moment, Silvers thought of declining because it was not really his business, but after the guy said things about a lot of lumin, he thought it was worth the shot.

Seeing that Rohan had agreed Silvers decided to go too "I've got something to do really, but having a coin in my pocket is a necessity, I'll accept. Also, can you recommend me to that IAHD after this? I'd like to check out some new equipments." Silvers grasped into his shield and waits for the instructions of the Big Guy.
Jul 23, 2019 4:11 PM

Mar 2016
"Deal. My name is Skylar Cahn. I wield the cannon Skysplitter. And I am fairly competent with my fists. It would be conclusive to our teamwork to know our abilities and talents. Simply to demonstrate, he sat down the big gun, and punched a wall with the strength he would no doubt need to carry such a behemoth. And then the wall fell down. He seemed to twitch and clench his fists for a moment. Did it hurt him? Or was he holding back his strength? Then he just casually lifted the cannon with his left arm.
Jul 25, 2019 8:22 PM

Dec 2015
Rohan Azuron

Rohan nodded in confirmation once the nephilim agreed to his deal. With said deal settled, the giant introduced himself as Skylar, and showcased his primitive, yet obviously effective battle skills. Since Skylar said that it would be better to know each other's capabilities before battle, to which Rohan thought the same, he decided to step in.
"...I see. Very well, then. My name is Rohan... Azuron. I have psychokinetic abilities... Allow me to demonstrate." With that said, Rohan took a deep breath, "Alright, I'll show off a little. I don't want to look like a pushover... Hope it goes as planned"
With a clear mindset, Rohan got started. He rose his right arm and pointed it to the rubble remaining from Skylar's demonstration, where some bunches of broken bricks started to rise and join together, forming something akin to a ball. Rohan brought the ball to float right in front of him, and following the motion of his rising arm, the rubble flew up in the air. Immediately after, Rohan jumped up, boosted by a rising force he produced beneath him. Using some of that extra force, Rohan flipped as he was going on, producing a Psiblade to protrude from his left foot, which he used to cut in half the brick ball. He started to fall before the ball, as he had put less overall force in his own jump, taking the rest of his air time to finish his flip. Once he was back on a standing position, he used a lifting force to break his fall gracefully, and right after said landing, Rohan made a finger gun with his left hand and aimed it to the left part of the brick ball. Having the ball still a couple of meters from the ground, Rohan blasted away said half of the ball with a "Bang." from a Compression Blast. The half he hit, scattered into small pieces and some dust (eaten away by the rain), while the other made a loud thud as it plopped on the ground.
With his demonstration over, Rohan looked at the other too, as if signaling the show was over. Even though he kept a straight face at the moment, in his mind he was celebrating. "Holy crap! That went great! Excellent, even!"
With that done, it was Silvers' turn. So Rohan went ahead and asked "What about you, Silvers?"
ValkanJul 25, 2019 8:25 PM
Jul 25, 2019 9:45 PM

Feb 2017
Silvers Royce

Showing off his ability is unpleasant for Silvers, specially because it reminds him of the days where he is only treated as an experimental living weapon. But seeing how things are turning out for everyone, and the two setting off great abilities, he convinced himself to do it.

"Okay... My name is Silvers Royce, a Cloned Esper. My ability is Ferrokinesis, I can control pure iron with my mind, it's pretty reliable in both melee and ranged combat. Even though, I only use it as a trump card because it uses too much energy from me. So you'll be seeing me using this Bladed Shield more than my ability."

With him finished talking, he pulled out the Iron Grimoire and casted three pages from it. The iron sheets, slowly curled into a ball, and then separated into needle-like projectiles. He fired the projectiles into a baseball shaped rock. Silvers raised his arms and clenched his fist, at the same time, the needles penetrated deep into the rock.Once all the needles were inside the rock, it started to float and rattle in the air, and with Silvers opening his fist, spiky protrusions came out of the rock(like an urchin) and eventually destroying it. The iron Silvers controls turned into a ball and flew to him, then it separated into three sheets again.

"The thing Ive just done is not applicable to living things though, when the projectile stayed too long inside a living body, I lose control of it because it gets mixed with different minerals. So all I can do is to make sure that it pierces the target or that I can get it outside quick. Now that we've known each other, lets get to know those beasts too, shall we?" .
Aug 1, 2019 11:06 AM

Mar 2016
He nodded. "It isnt very useful in battle, but I can also amplify my own voice to be several magnitudes louder. Ive used it in the past to lure creatures to myself. Anyhow, the last sighting of the nearest Kaiser puts it about three blocks south of the Cathedral. So... that way. He pointed in a direction and began walking. Hopefully he knew where he was going.
Aug 6, 2019 9:36 PM

Feb 2017
Silvers Royce

"With your strength, Im sure you can handle that. I'd be supporting in the back." Silvers tightened the strap of the shield on his arms, the pouring rain makes visibility somehow obscured, and Skylar seems to be not so sure on where the enemies are. So Silvers watched their backs to warne the two if the enemies would try to attack them from behind.
Aug 7, 2019 2:35 PM

Dec 2015
Rohan Azuron

Rohan gave a thumbs up to Silvers after his demonstration, it was an interesting ability, despite the drawbacks Silvers mentioned. Then he nodded as Skylar talked about an ability of his that they could use to have the creatures go for him. Without anything to add himself, he just went along with the group, albeit with a little more of a rush.
Aug 11, 2019 8:52 PM

Dec 2015
It didn't take long for the group to find their first customer. A Kaiser. Skylar quickly got into action, signaling to Rohan and Silvers to get moving, while he set up his cannon. Being the one in front, Rohan was noticed first. The Kaiser wasted no time, and charged at him. Since it noticed it from a distance, Rohan did have some room to act. But that time was limited.
Aug 13, 2019 8:43 PM

Feb 2017
Silvers Royce

The first Kaiser spotted Rohan, and so he became its first target, and it looks like Skylar is taking time with his big gun. So Silvers used 5 pages of his Iron Grimoire and molded it into a cannon-ball, hoping to somehow stagger the enemy, he fired the cannonball right into its left leg. Silvers almost lost consciousness with the attack, his sight blackened for a while but he regained his balance shortly after. "I really should train more, sleeping for hundreds of years surely made me rusty." he exclaimed to himself. Ferrokinesis Cooldown: 5 posts
Sep 4, 2019 8:54 AM

Dec 2015
Rohan Azuron

With Skylar still working on the cannon, it was up to Silvers and Rohan to hold up the beast. Seeing as it went for Rohan, he moved towards it just as fast, expecting the same attack of charging with its horn, Rohan waited for the Kaiser to lower its head while still running towards it. Once it started said motion, Rohan blasted himself up in the air. From there, he saw Silvers firing at the monster's leg. Based on that, Rohan decided to try and trip the Kaiser up. As he fell, he fired two focused Compression Blasts on the top of its shell. Then he broke his fall with a gentle push upwards, turning to see the result of his attack.
Sep 4, 2019 2:03 PM

Jun 2015

The kaiser was incredibly fast, faster than you would have expected. The cannonball, boosted by your ferrokenisis accelerated to unholy speeds and ripped a hole straight through the creature's leg and abdomen before embedding itself into a nearby wall. Now with a missing leg and it's guts strew out, it's head split open in a desperate attempt to eat Rohan. But with a missing leg, it couldn't keep its balance and instead fell to the ground, writhing in pain. You had a clear view of its unprotected underbelly and without missing a beat, you fired two compression blasts one after the other, opening up a gigantic gaping hole in the creature's abdomen and leaving it a mangled corpse. The blood and sinew barely missed you. Its muscles spasmed for a second before it finally died. Skylar whistled, apparently very impressed.
"Wow... Guess I have to pack up my cannon again, huh."Skylar chuckled nervously before heaving Skysplitter on his shoulder.
After finishing up any business you might or might not have left here, you march onwards. The streets of Karn were now almost deserted. However, that only made it easier to find the Kaisers. Before you knew it, you found yourself in a deserted street, following the trail of guts and various other entrails the Kaisers had left. On your left and right were endless rows of apartment buildings, but the road itself was pretty wide. Wide enough to fit the 4 Kaisers and two Repticores that were feasting right in front of you. "So that's where they were"Skylar whispered.
They were concentrated on feeding on the pile of bodies they had amassed. A deformed corpse laid by the wayside along with a dead Kaiser. The corpse seemed to have belonged to a mercenary not unlike you three. The pack didn't seem to have noticed your presence. Skylar was more than ready to gun it out of there. On the other hand, the rooftops or even windows of the apartment complexes would offer quite the nice vantage point. Skylar was tugging at you two, and whatever you decided on you would have to do it quick.
I don't even know what to write in here.
Sep 11, 2019 11:23 AM

Dec 2015
Rohan Azuron

Rohan was surprised by the Kaiser's speed, but he seemed to be no match for his and Silvers' teamwork. In their combined attack, they destroyed the monster. Rohan grinned, surprised by the strength of his attacks. He expected to be weaker by this point, but his attacks managed to do the job. He smiled at Skylar's comment, simply going for a humble Guess so... But we're not nearly done, let's get moving, shall we? as they had just started, so once everyone was ready, Rohan would resume his scouting.
It didn't take long for the group to find a pack of the monsters, munching on a bunch of corpses. Upon seeing the buildings around, Rohan formulated a plan on the spot, and he relayed it to his teammates quietly, to see if they agreed to going on with it. "Okay, how about this: Silvers and I attack them from both sides, on top of nearby buildings. Skylar covers us in case they get too close" A simple plan, but effective on paper, or at least, in Rohan's mind.
Sep 19, 2019 5:05 AM

Feb 2017
Silvers Royce

"That could work, but don't expect much from me, there's still a little dizziness in my head." Silvers tightened his shield and carefully thought about the situation. A number of monsters surrounding them, and the two of them attacking directly, maybe grouping them up and having Skylar shoot them could easily mow them out. But Silvers decided to keep this to himself first, because attacking them from both sides could also do the same result.
Sep 20, 2019 12:22 PM

Jun 2015
Skylar scaled a nearby building with an unnatural amount of finesse and set up his cannon at record speed. He gives you both a thumbs up and then locks his eyes on the kaisers.

The kaisers were utterly distracted. They didn't notice you until you got close enough to touch them. You strike...
Rohan's attack skids off of the farther most kaisers armour. The kaiser turns at him and looks very, very angry. In a flash, two kaisers rush Rohan. An ear piercing blast echoes across the alley as Skylar fires his cannon, blowing a hole through the Kaiser closest to Rohan. Rohan gets knocked back from the explosion, just in time to see the second Kaiser charge towards him. He doesn't have enough time to react, and the kaiser rams him into the nearby wall. Blood shoots out of his mouth and he feels some of his ribs snap in two. He feels as one of them nudges against his lungs and heart. These things were no joke... The kaiser charges up for another go.

Silvers on the other hand manages to lodge his shield deep into one of the kaiser's shoulder due to the kindness of rngesus. It spins around trying to throw him off or open its mouth enough to eat him but it only aggravates the wound. The two repticores immediately scurry off and hide in a corner.
The other kaiser backs off seeing his mate go apeshit before getting up on its hind legs and ramming the kaiser with Silvers on his back. The two then begin to fight each other, Silvers still firmly attatched to one of them.
Meanwhile, Skylar is loading up his next shot as fast as he possibly can.

EXPERIENCE GAINED:
+70 XP (KAISER)
+140 XP (THE TWO KAISERS YOU KILLED BEFORE)
I don't even know what to write in here.
Oct 1, 2019 4:02 PM

Feb 2017
Silvers Royce

As confusion eats up on the two kaisers, Silvers used this distraction to think for a second, if he managed to kill the kaiser he is lodged into, would the other kaiser target and eventually kill him, Or maybe Skylar could get the monster first? Regardless, he should act quick before the other kaiser notices rohan, who is in grave danger because of the damage he sustained. Silvers decided to use the unidentified tooth he got from the mining cave back then, after scurrying into his items for a while, he got it and held it like a knife, "If I learned anything from this world after I woke up, almost every creature hates it when someone stabs them in the eye." with a smirk on his face, Silvers raised up the tooth and stabbed the kaiser in one of its six eyes repeatedly, some stabs hit its armored face because of the kaisers wild movement. Silvers then unlodged his shield and jumped back, getting caught in Skylars cannon shot would be too dangerous. After that, Silvers would try to go to Rohan, sneaking up on the two agitated kaisers.
crow890Oct 17, 2019 1:34 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Cathedral of New Pantheon ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Nov 7, 2018

59 by Zelda102 »»
Nov 13, 2019 8:40 PM

» Natah Jungle ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 10, 2018

51 by Xylolicious »»
Oct 7, 2019 2:55 PM

» Apex Company Headquarters

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 28, 2018

45 by Valkan »»
Sep 29, 2019 12:34 AM

» Collector HQ

Darth_Lewdious - Nov 6, 2018

16 by Xylolicious »»
Sep 21, 2019 11:16 PM

» Neito City ( 1 2 3 )

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 14, 2018

107 by Valkan »»
Sep 19, 2019 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.