Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2018 1:22 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kunoichi botan
Loled at imouto ninja falling for dick in like 2 minutes. It felt better than when she did it her self? So she likes to fap, eh, guhehe

What's with the old man's eyes though?

What a skimpy outfit of the kunoichi, just a pantsu and a top

Already seems pretty incompetent to be discovered after only 2 kills and then to walk into ambush with both clones. At least send a scout or something

Mmm most delicious thick toned muscles of botan-nee-sama, particularly the legs which got quite emphasised in the legs tying (*˘︶˘*)
Loled at the slugs moving surprisingly fluidly compared to the rest of the animation so far.

Loled at the shadow clones getting caught and raped as well. They don't disappear?! XD well i guess thats one strength of hers that clones remain even when her main self is unconcious.
Also somewhat lewd
Clearly easy as well to be stroking and sucking all the ds from themselves

Loled at the main body being surprised with her commentary of the clones being banged

Clones got banged quite intensely to get double penetration as well.

Such typical guhehe ending at the end XD
Nov 4, 2020 11:18 AM
Dec 2019
I remember in the game, there's another female ninja which was Botan's superior got captured first. Then Botan and Yasuzu was tasked to infiltrate mansion to rescue her. Most of the time you play as Botan until she reached the lord, only to be captured then you'll play as Yasuzu for a short time to rescue the first ninja then the control switched back to Botan who just finished her torture and able to walk around again, looking for both her pantsu and her shirt as she's now naked xD. Somehow Botan's hair is no longer tied after enduring her trial.

Oh yeah, I guess her clones being raped is one of the minigames there. You have to press certain buttons so the original Botan won't look at her raped clones so often...otherwise she'll feel "envy" to her clones and wanted to be raped too, resulting in bad ending.

So the game's true ending is Botan was able to encounter the lord again and finally killed him! Then she went home with both Yasuzu and her superior. Yasuzu doesn't have much screentime in the game .

Botan's superior infiltrated the mansion to investigate the case about lots of women are raped then thrown like garbages once they died, like what happened to Botan in the bad ending. Also issues regarding demi-oni in the mansion.
WedaSanNov 4, 2020 11:36 AM
Apr 14, 2023 11:38 PM

Nov 2010
Excellent gang r*ping! I got so turned on by that. Botan is cute, and I loved watching all her holes smashed, especially her asshole. I like the sweat effects too. She looks like she smells so nice after all that sexy time!
Mar 16, 7:14 PM
Jun 2023
Overall pretty good stuff! Very hot scenes with some DP. Good shit fr

Only complaint was that the monsters were very gross and ugly

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kunoichi Botan Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Sep 19, 2018

1 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 15, 2023 12:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.