Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2018 4:41 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
An amicable demon king is too strange for me. Even though I know he is just deceiving the humans, aside from the dark smiles he shows from time to time, he isn't "yet" worthy of the title.

I thought this would be more of a comedy before I started reading this but surprisingly its just humorous for the most part but the plot was the serious straight type. And its even about reformation too, well, since its a fantasy magical world, a simple system like that in the dark continent is passable enough for me. But I guess this reformation won't be that much relevant to the next volumes considering that the unification of the demon country was done swiftly.

Anyway, I like the setting so I'll stick for more action, hopefully more intensive than a mere subjugation. No more just Nino fighting, and let the other generals too.
Oct 30, 2021 2:10 AM
Oct 2019
I have read all 10 novels and injoyed them. The story is good rilly wished the author continued it instead of leaving it with that ending but even the ending was good I just want more
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.