Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2018 5:02 AM

Apr 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, there it is. Looks like even old kid shows have the infamous "oh no you accidently came in while I was bathing so now I have to beat you to death".

It's actually the first time that there's an actual evolution in Mai and Shou's romance. She'll probably start to see him differently from now on. This episode was a way to show that Mai is starting to grow as a woman and see love in a different way. I loved how it was discernable in some small details, like how she start to show interest in fashion or when she looked at herself in the mirror after her show.

Also, that ep was the introduction of a new song! Fushigi-iro Happiness was good but it became kinda tiring to hear it around 3 times at each episode.

In conclusion: a good episode.

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

Nov 2, 2018 12:20 AM
Jul 2018
I agree. Fushigi-iro Happiness was good, but the new song, Tropical Mermaid refreshed the show. I wish they introduced the song earlier.

More topics from this board

» Is this fully subbed in english?

sketchy12 - May 27, 2021

1 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Dec 5, 2021 3:36 PM

Poll: » Mahou no Star Magical Emi Episode 2 Discussion

greebo - Jan 5, 2019

0 by greebo »»
Jan 5, 2019 8:10 AM

Poll: » Mahou no Star Magical Emi Episode 38 Discussion

MONOII - Oct 7, 2018

0 by MONOII »»
Oct 7, 2018 7:10 AM

Poll: » Mahou no Star Magical Emi Episode 37 Discussion

MONOII - Oct 7, 2018

0 by MONOII »»
Oct 7, 2018 5:54 AM

Poll: » Mahou no Star Magical Emi Episode 36 Discussion

MONOII - Oct 7, 2018

0 by MONOII »»
Oct 7, 2018 5:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.