Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 23, 2018 3:27 AM
Jul 2018
I discovered by accident just now that my anime site has Hitori no Shita: The Outcast 2nd Season marked as completed, even though the same anime site says that it will have 24 episodes and only 19 episodes have aired.

I then went to MyAnimeList and it is also marked as completed, even though MyAnimeList says that it will have 24 episodes and only 19 episodes have aired. Also, I have not seen any discussion threads hinting that Episode 19 was indeed the last episode.

I am so confused. Also, this is a bit unexpected. I am used to anime having 6, 12, 24, 52, etc. +/- 2 episodes, i.e. 11 or 13 episodes instead of 12. But this is the first time that I have seen a 24 episode anime end at only episode 19.

I'm not crying about it. It was a good anime but it wasn't good enough where I am dying from despair. I just want to know where the other 5 episodes went and why the anime ended, when the anime season still has another five weeks left.
May 23, 2018 4:46 AM
Aug 2013
No need to panic, 18th may is the day that marks conclusion of chinese broadcast. It started 5-6 weeks earlier than the japanese version, so we'll still get remaining 5 episodes, using the same schedule, 1 episode each tuesday.
May 23, 2018 8:39 PM
Jun 2017
Japanese version is not as good as Chinese version.
Japanese version deleted some scenes.
May 26, 2018 6:02 PM
Jun 2017
postandreply said:
You must be Chinese but Donghua sucks. The only time it is watchable is when they use Japanese Dubs. I would not watch any Donghua with Chinese audio. Also, the English Subs need to be perfect. Even after that, most Donghua sucks. Only some are watchable. This was one that was watchable, but it isn't even that great. Chinese people always write the same boring stories and concepts. I don't think they have one original bone in their body. They either write the same stories that they have been writing for thousands of years, or when it comes to other things they copy and steal and plagiarize from others because they don't have any pride and just want to take the easy way.

EDIT: I don't know why they are even putting Donghua on MyAnimeList. If they put Donghua on here, they should at least label it as such. And if they put Donghua here, why not put Cartoons too and write "American" or "Cartoons" as a label?

PS: When I first watched this, because it isn't as sucky as all the sucky Donghuas out there, I thought that it was a Japanese anime based on interpretations of Chinese culture. But it seems you all are saying it is a Chinese anime that has been dubbed in Japanese. Anyway, it is the Japanese audio that saved this anime.

Fun facts, most of popular Chinese anime in YouTube is actually produced by Japanese company and Korea company.

E.g.
Cheating Craft,Reikenzan,Fox Spirit Matchmaker,Chu Feng B.E.E,etc. there some of them are bad, some of them are okay.

for this anime.
S1 produced by a Japanese company, S2 produced by a Chinese company. You can clearly see which season is better.

Another Chinese made anime called Quanzhi Gaoshou: Tebie Pian, it's rated 8.4 without having Japanese dub.

I am not saying Chinese anime is better than Japanese.

What's I am saying is your stereotype of country makes you can not subjectively judging an anime.
May 27, 2018 8:57 PM
Apr 2016
Maciek970213 said:
No need to panic, 18th may is the day that marks conclusion of chinese broadcast. It started 5-6 weeks earlier than the japanese version, so we'll still get remaining 5 episodes, using the same schedule, 1 episode each tuesday.

postandreply said:
I didn't panic. Was that really necessary for you to write? I even took the time to explain what I was thinking and feeling when I created this thread, which amounts to curiosity and wanting more information. But yeah, no surprise that someone comes along and tells me not to panic. People sure love talking down to others.
Alright. I know I will just get more jerk statements from people, so have fun with that. (exits)

Yeah, he was totally panicking lol
May 27, 2018 9:00 PM
Apr 2016

Fun facts, most of popular Chinese anime in YouTube is actually produced by Japanese company and Korea company.

E.g.
Cheating Craft,Reikenzan,Fox Spirit Matchmaker,Chu Feng B.E.E,etc. there some of them are bad, some of them are okay.

for this anime.
S1 produced by a Japanese company, S2 produced by a Chinese company. You can clearly see which season is better.

Another Chinese made anime called Quanzhi Gaoshou: Tebie Pian, it's rated 8.4 without having Japanese dub.

I am not saying Chinese anime is better than Japanese.

What's I am saying is your stereotype of country makes you can not subjectively judging an anime.

And then Full Time Magister comes along and fucks up your arguement.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitori no Shita: The Outcast 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

FireCrauter - Apr 10, 2018

15 by huntersushil »»
Jan 10, 2022 4:57 PM

Poll: » Hitori no Shita: The Outcast 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Aug 17, 2018

4 by Tsuyu_no_Inochi »»
Dec 6, 2020 8:47 AM

» FINAL discussion and news on a 3rd season ?

Walker1121 - Aug 16, 2018

3 by shintai88 »»
Jun 24, 2020 1:05 AM

» Feng Bao Bao Figure

shintai88 - Jun 5, 2020

2 by shintai88 »»
Jun 10, 2020 1:04 AM

» How? Why?

SuperTurtles - Sep 28, 2017

14 by shintai88 »»
Jun 5, 2020 6:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.