Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku
Available on Manga Store
New
May 22, 2018 6:44 PM

Jan 2013
Will they stay together or will Kabakuta end up with Narumi ? I'm asking for spoilers, because i don't like reading manga. Just want to know so I can drop this and stop wasting time on it.
May 22, 2018 7:10 PM

Mar 2015
just drop it because the relationship is pretty steady already in the beginning of series... kabakura and hanako already going out since high school... both already know the difference between both of them in taste, but it doesn't stop them from going out and getting intimate... there is still some drama between narumi and hirotaka but it's pretty minor, just spice for their relationship...

this is a story of people who already in steady relationship, developing their feelings more by understanding the other side step by step with their hijinks... if you want some edgy drama, go somewhere else....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 23, 2018 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
Kuma said:
just drop it because the relationship is pretty steady already in the beginning of series... kabakura and hanako already going out since high school... both already know the difference between both of them in taste, but it doesn't stop them from going out and getting intimate... there is still some drama between narumi and hirotaka but it's pretty minor, just spice for their relationship...

this is a story of people who already in steady relationship, developing their feelings more by understanding the other side step by step with their hijinks... if you want some edgy drama, go somewhere else....

Did you actually understand what I tried to say or is your English that bad. I don't want edgy drama , thats the point of my question. I saw someone post Kabakura gonna end up with Narumi, if thats the case I will drop it. I want pairings to stay the same, if there is drama in this with pairings then I want to drop it.
May 23, 2018 7:19 PM

Mar 2015
SavageRonin said:
Kuma said:

Did you actually understand what I tried to say or is your English that bad. I don't want edgy drama , thats the point of my question. I saw someone post Kabakura gonna end up with Narumi, if thats the case I will drop it. I want pairings to stay the same, if there is drama in this with pairings then I want to drop it.

i tough your pairings is kabakura and nifumi? my bad... but that's probably bait...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 24, 2018 11:20 AM

Jan 2018
SavageRonin said:
Kuma said:

Did you get this info from the forum posted by the troll
May 24, 2018 2:41 PM

Jan 2013
ArjunAugusto said:
SavageRonin said:

I saw it in a forum post. Someone was talking about pairings. I just don't want to watch edgy drama with love triangles. Not in the mood for it. Just want some nice rom/com
May 24, 2018 4:39 PM

Mar 2009
SavageRonin said:
ArjunAugusto said:

I saw it in a forum post. Someone was talking about pairings. I just don't want to watch edgy drama with love triangles. Not in the mood for it. Just want some nice rom/com

I thought you were saying you wanted that pairing as well and that you'd drop it if it didn't happen. It was how you worded your question. You don't need to be rude to people because of a misunderstanding that was caused by your wording. And your response after that first reply to you WAS rude.
As for that post about pairings: That's a troll. They claimed that all of the canon art was fake and that they had read on the mangaka's site (a Japanese site) that the pairings would not stay as is.
That troll also claimed that the mangaka is a guy (from what I understood it was a woman) and they were just trying to troll and upset people who ship the canon material. When asked to provide the link to this supposedly official site, he refused to give it.
The first reply to you was correct. These are the pairings. There is no sign of them changing in the manga (which, by the way, is not finished) and that forum thread was a load of bull crap just to annoy people who know what is happening in the manga (there are currently only about 27 chapters translated so far) and confuse those who don't.
It's a sweet rom/com story- the most your likely to get by way of drama is when Narumi finally realizes she's in love with Hirotaka, and that he's in love with her. Right now, as far as I can tell, she thinks that they are just together because it's easy to be together. That is both in the manga and anime. She'll likely get nervous when she realizes that he's in love with her, and that he'd been in love with her since they were children.
May 24, 2018 4:44 PM

Jan 2013
windeen-windy said:
SavageRonin said:

I thought you were saying you wanted that pairing as well and that you'd drop it if it didn't happen. It was how you worded your question. You don't need to be rude to people because of a misunderstanding that was caused by your wording. And your response after that first reply to you WAS rude.
As for that post about pairings: That's a troll. They claimed that all of the canon art was fake and that they had read on the mangaka's site (a Japanese site) that the pairings would not stay as is.
That troll also claimed that the mangaka is a guy (from what I understood it was a woman) and they were just trying to troll and upset people who ship the canon material. When asked to provide the link to this supposedly official site, he refused to give it.
The first reply to you was correct. These are the pairings. There is no sign of them changing in the manga (which, by the way, is not finished) and that forum thread was a load of bull crap just to annoy people who know what is happening in the manga (there are currently only about 27 chapters translated so far) and confuse those who don't.
It's a sweet rom/com story- the most your likely to get by way of drama is when Narumi finally realizes she's in love with Hirotaka, and that he's in love with her. Right now, as far as I can tell, she thinks that they are just together because it's easy to be together. That is both in the manga and anime. She'll likely get nervous when she realizes that he's in love with her, and that he'd been in love with her since they were children.

Thank you. Sorry for being rude. Even tho it wasn't my intention to be rude :)
May 24, 2018 4:56 PM

Mar 2009
SavageRonin said:
windeen-windy said:

Thank you. Sorry for being rude. Even tho it wasn't my intention to be rude :)

I don't know how asking someone if they did not understand something, or if their English is: "that bad" in the way you did, could NOT be rude.
That said, I only said something about that because I see too much rudeness in the forums as it is (I'm dyslexic, by the way.... so in my punctuation is off, that's why).
I thought I should point that out, on the off chance that you didn't mean to be rude.

Anyway, your welcome ^_^
It was no problem to tell you about the manga! I really, REALLY love this manga, and it's anime!
May 24, 2018 5:17 PM
Mar 2016
SavageRonin said:
Will they stay together or will Kabakuta end up with Narumi ? I'm asking for spoilers, because i don't like reading manga. Just want to know so I can drop this and stop wasting time on it.

no cheap drama like that on manga
Nov 17, 2018 7:31 AM

Mar 2013
Do you guys think this is still ongoing and might have another season or not?
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 25, 2018 12:54 AM

Aug 2009
Wait...the anime showed everything in the manga already? Nothing else happens in their relationship?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mayuka - Aug 8, 2018

101 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 17, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 17, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

52 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 17, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Episode 8 Discussion

38 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 17, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

93 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 17, 7:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.