Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2018 6:29 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This isn't my favourite song by ST☆RISH, but I still enjoyed it! The song was lively, and it could easily bring a smile to one's face. ^^

I like the setting! The water fountain and the blue sky with clouds gave a very fresh feeling. Then, when nighttime came and there were stars and fireworks, along with neon lights... Wow.

The dance was cute too. I liked it the most when ST☆RISH used their hands to form a heart from their pocket. ><

Each member's individuality was expressed. :) We see Tokiya with books, Otoya and his latte art, Natsuki with sweets, Syo is in a store filled with hats, Cecil with flowers, Ren and darts, and Masato with a glass of champagne in an elegant restaurant.

It feels…empty to see ST☆RISH alone in these places, lol! For music video shoots in public spaces, I wonder how their company managed to get these places empty... Were these areas rented in advance?
Aug 17, 2019 5:39 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Nov 20, 2020 6:14 PM
Apr 2008
Shining Romance is one of my fave STARISH songs so this MV is definitely a must-watch for me. What made this great is each and every member's personality was perfectly captured into the vid
Feb 19, 2022 1:20 AM

Feb 2020
Well, I can't find this video.
Dec 12, 2022 1:24 AM

Jul 2014
Serafos said:

New Bilibili link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1YZ4y1F7Qu?p=2

♪ Imprisoned in the new world of 0s & 1s ♪

Dec 12, 2022 2:05 AM

Feb 2020
Tokufi said:
Serafos said:

New Bilibili link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1YZ4y1F7Qu?p=2

Thank you, my friend. :)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.