Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2018 6:11 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alright, this is the weirdest episode so far. David kissing another man, David turning out to be some sort of alien, and the surfing girl's brother's skin being as dark as Mr. Popo's. That third detail is the thing I'm most curious about, actually (and I did laugh when he first appeared).
May 30, 2020 12:03 AM

Apr 2018
Another episode featuring the cover girl (Miu), and it's even weirder than the previous one. I dunno what that whole supernatural energy beings thing was about.

For a second, i thought it was gonna turn into Boku no Pico, with the older man and the young boy in the car.
This Ep. also seemed to pad things out with a lot of recycled animation, which was disappointing.

Dat black kid depiction, though...yikes.
Dec 19, 2020 8:31 PM

Aug 2020
I keept wondering if the creators were high when they made this hentai ... this episode proved it for sure.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Feb 10, 2023 8:42 AM

Jan 2018
Woah, that one was seriusly weird, every time I thought it couldn't get weirder they hit us with another plot twist.
If this was the first hentai then this industry started with a bang lol but if you think about it then it makes sense for this to be this perverted and word because at the time producers must have been like "cartoons having sex??? Who the hell is gonna pay to watch that???" And must have told them "Exactly!!, that's why we are gonna animate the kind of shit that would put us in jail for life if we tried to film it for real, that's the only way we are gonna make money with this" and that's how hentai was born.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

More topics from this board

» Who were the characters they were parodying?

X_0 - Oct 8, 2023

0 by X_0 »»
Oct 8, 2023 8:50 PM

» the images for this are displayed out of order

tycio - Feb 20, 2023

0 by tycio »»
Feb 20, 2023 1:56 PM

Poll: » Lolita Anime Episode 3 Discussion

abystoma2 - Sep 24, 2014

9 by Stygian_Prisoner »»
Feb 10, 2023 9:28 AM

» Where Can i Watch this

jarfield_real - Feb 4, 2022

3 by HentaiList10 »»
May 27, 2022 6:36 AM

Poll: » Lolita Anime Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 14, 2018

3 by Narasuu »»
Jan 9, 2022 5:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.