Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2018 11:39 PM

Jan 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Good to see Shinoa actually doing something again.
Also, I'm interested in seeing where Kagami ends up going with this angel/seraph kid. Ideally we'll finally get some elaboration on what exactly the deal with seraphs and trumpets and shit is.
Apr 9, 2018 4:05 PM
Jun 2017
I hope so! The manga is starting to feel kind of slow atm, the amount of pages per chapter seem to have been going down as well, does anyone know why?
Apr 10, 2018 5:48 PM

May 2015
eh. i just don't really understand what's going on. i like shinoa, but i feel like this whole "lust for yuu" thing really isn't doing her any justice. i kinda felt like it was out of place, it was an intense battle scene where i was already confused and then all of a sudden cut to "shinoa's desires." I'm all for more shinoa (yuu has been getting REALLY annoying), but i just feel like this was kind of a bad way to put her back on the spot. if it's gonna be romance, i just feel like this is kind of contrived.
Apr 11, 2018 1:05 AM

Jun 2009
its likely because there was that one chapter that seemingly didnt get translated on any of the sites I read manga at but the last 2-3 chapters have had me really confused. it could also just be me lol.

more Shinoa is always a good thing tho.
Apr 25, 2018 2:22 PM
Nov 2012
just finished this chapter after forgetting about this anime/manga a few years ago, that last panel whats happening? also how often are chapters released?
Apr 25, 2018 8:03 PM

Aug 2014
Was Yuu always like this? The I'll save everyone type?

On the bright side, I like every character except him. The ''fuck everything and everyone I don't care about'' mentality really speaks to me.

dean845 said:
just finished this chapter after forgetting about this anime/manga a few years ago, that last panel whats happening? also how often are chapters released?

Monthly.

I also don't really know what went on the last page. Maybe those spawns from the angel are attacking?
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Apr 26, 2018 11:07 AM
Nov 2012
Maledict said:

On the bright side, I like every character except him. The ''fuck everything and everyone I don't care about'' mentality really speaks to me.

dean845 said:

Monthly.

I also don't really know what went on the last page. Maybe those spawns from the angel are attacking?

ah monthly great gonna die from frustration of wanting more lol and yeah they could be spawns form the angel i guess we'll have to wait and see XD
May 14, 2018 6:59 PM

Apr 2008
gracieux said:
eh. i just don't really understand what's going on. i like shinoa, but i feel like this whole "lust for yuu" thing really isn't doing her any justice. i kinda felt like it was out of place, it was an intense battle scene where i was already confused and then all of a sudden cut to "shinoa's desires." I'm all for more shinoa (yuu has been getting REALLY annoying), but i just feel like this was kind of a bad way to put her back on the spot. if it's gonna be romance, i just feel like this is kind of contrived.
It could also just be timing. Just like how in stories we're always just in time when "the era where Demon King's seal is going to be undone"
Kagami finally revealed The First as Shikama Douji, so there's no more reason to hide his identity and appearance that look very different from typical demons.
Shinoa had said she talks with her demon, but unlike Yuu and Ashuramaru, or Guren and Mahiru, it's not elaborated at all, so we never knew what they're talking about. He could have been poking on Shinoa continuously, because as he said, Shinoa had no desire he can feed on, and as a demon, he need it to grow stronger.
The difference is now the relationship can be shown to the readers.

Maledict said:

Guren told him his plan to revive everyone. Yuu wags his tail. :P
nseikaMay 15, 2018 12:27 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.