Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 22, 2018 3:56 PM

So i found this anime/ova and i remembered i saw something similar and im talking about the girls so i researched and found "Neko Para" its a doujin...this is the same stuff right?
And yes i know its not "hentai"...i think...but they took the idea from the doujin?

Mar 22, 2018 4:12 PM

Viltas said:
Yeah, and they're all "18". Don't lewd cat girls. I've petted them and nothing more, I swear officer!

"they're all 18" thank you for the details xD
About petting them further research will be made. If we find you did something else after petting or if you petted them in wrong places you getting 10 years of prison my dude

Mar 22, 2018 4:13 PM

The Game has Some Erotic Parts that were skipped in the Anime or Heavily censored like in the Steam version of the VNs.

"The more popular an anime becomes, the larger the fan base becomes. The larger the fan base becomes, the more weirdos are in the fan base. The more weirdos with louder voices..." -NuxTaku, 2019

Mar 22, 2018 4:42 PM

Afloo said:
The Game has Some Erotic Parts that were skipped in the Anime or Heavily censored like in the Steam version of the VNs.

skipped? pff whats the point in making this if they skip the good parts ...

Apr 7, 2018 10:35 PM

The erotic parts where not adapted, so it could appeal to a wider audience.

And be grateful that it even got an anime adaptation

Apr 7, 2018 10:43 PM

Just because there is a Doujinshi of it doesn't mean it's suppose to be hentai. There is non hentai Doujins

Apr 12, 2018 1:49 AM
Pretty sure we watch/play it for the "plot" anyway, i definirely did, im guessing they aren't making Vol.2 an adaptation anytime soon :(
Amateur Weebling

May 6, 2018 11:00 PM
DankSphagz said:
Pretty sure we watch/play it for the "plot" anyway, i definirely did, im guessing they aren't making Vol.2 an adaptation anytime soon :(

Lol this the thing that's wrong with little kids like you always and every person who genuinely watches harem anime they always expect a fuck like do you guys really get boners from other men getting girls if you're a man ? Even though you're correct that's what guys like you watch this for just like other harems like hsdxd and whatnot

May 24, 2018 8:08 PM
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
Viltas said:
Yeah, and they're all "18". Don't lewd cat girls. I've petted them and nothing more, I swear officer!

"they're all 18" thank you for the details xD
About petting them further research will be made. If we find you did something else after petting or if you petted them in wrong places you getting 10 years of prison my dude

I’ll lewd’em all day and you’ll never catch me! MUHAHAHA I will forever live my fantasies!

May 24, 2018 9:04 PM

Eruka said:

I thought the catgirls are less than a year old LOL

Oct 4, 2019 9:27 AM

This is what i told myself because all the female seiyuu are primarly performing in hentai anime